ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS Appointment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

crimson76

NCS Appointment

Post by crimson76 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:16 pm

I had my NCS appointment today during the appointment NCS representative filled this form titled NCS CLIENT CARE RECORD v4.2 and asked us to sign it. This form has several Yes No questions and she ticked the answers of all those questions herself. One question was
''Were you physically present in the United Kingdom at the start of the 5 year qualifying period?
YES NO
If NO Contact home office immediately.

I clearly told her that I was present in the UK at the start of qualifying period but lady ticked NO as answer for this question by mistake. I also told her I have not travelled out of UK in last 6 years. Later on she asked me to sign this document and I signed the document as I did not notice the mistake at that time.

My question is what will be the effect of this mistake on my naturalisation application?
Do they send this Document ''NCS CLIENT CARE RECORD '' to home office along with form AN and supporting documents?
What should I do now?

WR1

Re: NCS Appointment

Post by WR1 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:21 pm

You have nothing to worry about. The NCS client care record is for the councils own internal purposes, sort of a checklist, thats all.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

crimson76

Post by crimson76 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:31 pm

WR1 wrote:You have nothing to worry about. The NCS client care record is for the councils own internal purposes, sort of a checklist, thats all.
Thanks WR1 . Are you sure that this document is only meant for council and they do not send it to home office?

crimson76

Post by crimson76 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 pm

Seniors/moderators,
I am very worried about the mistake made by NCS representative on CLIENT CARE RECORD. Please guide what should I do now and how important this document is and do they send it to home office? What will be the impact of this mistake on my application?

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:59 pm

crimson76 wrote:Seniors/moderators,
I am very worried about the mistake made by NCS representative on CLIENT CARE RECORD. Please guide what should I do now and how important this document is and do they send it to home office? What will be the impact of this mistake on my application?
I would concur with WR1 (senior member) - at my appointment it was clearly explained that this is for NCS records. NCS is run by the councils and have no further involvement with HO once they have sent the application to them. What counts is what you put on Form AN and the related documentation. All of us who have applications pending get a bit paranoid, but please don't stress yourself - next thing to look out for is the biometrics letter.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

crimson76

Post by crimson76 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:06 pm

Thank you alterhase58.

Peter-Alex
Newly Registered

Post by Peter-Alex » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:01 am

crimson76 wrote:Seniors/moderators,
May I ask if, in the end, your application was processed and fees withdrawn from your bank account?