ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any naturalisation application refused ? WHY?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Siraj ud-Daulah

Re: Any naturalisation application refused ? WHY?

Post by Siraj ud-Daulah » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:12 pm

Gomjaba wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
Simroz wrote:Hi can anyone help,
I am confuse for neutralization how much clean history is needed?? 5 years or 10 years ????
Thanks in advance!
Castration is not a requirement for citizenship.
It is not castration. Technically it means a chemical reaction where acid and a base form water.

Er verwechselt Neutralisation mit Kastration :mrgreen:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:16 pm

Siraj ud-Daulah wrote:Er verwechselt Neutralisation mit Kastration :mrgreen:
Can we please stick to using English as it the language medium used for the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Siraj ud-Daulah

Post by Siraj ud-Daulah » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:17 pm

CR001 wrote:
Siraj ud-Daulah wrote:Er verwechselt Neutralisation mit Kastration :mrgreen:
Can we please stick to using English as it the language medium used for the forum.
Sorry.

ergin372378
Newly Registered

Post by ergin372378 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:48 pm

san2014 wrote:Hi
Thanks for the early replay

We need some help as we don't know what to do, what action should we take please??

This is the reason for the Naturalisation Application refused.

Your client was here without valid leave in UK between 17/11/2005 until 05/03/2014 when he was granted ILR.
Also he was not permitted to work during this time but he was working.
So you have provided documents which clearly shows that your client was working here between August 2006 - April 2014 WITHOUT permission and your client can not therefore satisfy the Criteria of Chapter 18, Annex D, paragraph 9.7 & c of the Nationality Instructions.
So your client application is refused.

He has been working in this country and I can not deny But he has payed his tax and worked with papers always and never claimed benefits.
Thats so unfair :(
hi my husband got refused for his naturalisation for the same reason your husband got refused for.
i just wanted to ask if you could give me advice what you did about NR form, did you send the form for reconsideration.

Rassel

Post by Rassel » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:41 am

Any one receive approval after reconsideration.
Please share
Thanks.

ohara
Diamond Member

Post by ohara » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:21 am

ergin372378 wrote: hi my husband got refused for his naturalisation for the same reason your husband got refused for.
i just wanted to ask if you could give me advice what you did about NR form, did you send the form for reconsideration.
Have a read of this: http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 84190.html

The Home Office takes a dim view of those who are here illegally, especially people who are also working. You are automatically banned from applying from naturalisation for 10 years from the date you become "legal". If you put an application in before this 10 years has elapsed, you will just lose your money and get a rejection

robbie2g2
Newly Registered

Post by robbie2g2 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:52 am

I too have been rejected based on the good character reason. However I feel my case could be a bit different and was hoping I could get some advice on the matter.
I have been rejected on the basis that I had been illegal in the country prior to getting my refugee status and for working illegally in the country prior to applying for asylum. In short, I came into the country in 2002 as a student on a student visa which I stuck to its conditions mainly on the allowed working hours for students (that is 20hrs a week during term time and more during study holidays.). This I maintained up until 2007 and kept renewing. In 2007 I then applied for asylum and was registered as an asylum seeker until late 2008 where I was granted refugee status. I have progressed since then and now hold indefinite leave to remain. Recently my naturalisation got declined due to the fact that I was here illegally whilst I was an asylum seeker and on top of that I have been penalised for working whilst I held the student visa. I am lost for words as I believe when one is an asylum seeker, they are not necessarily illegal( I stand corrected) and that on a student visa I was allowed to work 20hrs a week and more only on holidays which I stuck to. So believe I haven't broken any laws. Any advise on whether I can challenge this using the reconsideration option would be appreciated.

orakzai1
Newly Registered

Post by orakzai1 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:18 pm

Hi guys
my application for natrulization got refused as I declared a traffic light offence in 05/2015 and got 100 pound fine and 3 points which was a fixed plenty notice and no court attenance but didn't elaborate this hoping the case worker will know this as they deal with these things on daily basis. The refusal says this comes under non custodial offence and I need to wait till 05/2018 before I can reapply. I have the fpn letter from police and fine pay slip as well. How should I word my appeal and what are chances of success? I don't have any other offences. Is there an exceptional grant minor offence category under section 10( of Chapter 18, Annex D) despite 3 years not lapsing since the date of conviction that i can apply under to get natrulization.
thanks

orakzai1
Newly Registered

Post by orakzai1 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:32 pm

Hi guys
my application for natrulization got refused as I declared a traffic light offence in 05/2015 and got 100 pound fine and 3 points which was a fixed plenty notice and no court attenance but didn't elaborate this hoping the case worker will know this as they deal with these things on daily basis. The refusal says this comes under non custodial offence and I need to wait till 05/2018 before I can reapply. I have the fpn letter from police and fine pay slip as well. How should I word my appeal and what are chances of success? I don't have any other offences. Is there an exceptional grant minor offence category under section 10( of Chapter 18, Annex D) despite 3 years not lapsing since the date of conviction that i can apply under to get natrulization.
thanks