ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation refused (Toeic); ILR revoked

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

London20

Re: Naturalisation refused (Toeic); ILR revoked

Post by London20 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:00 pm

kaydee2016 wrote:
Salman1212 wrote:Yes there are is a possibility I suggest you should get a lawyer and challenge it in Jr. Don't travel if for now unless it's really needed and get ready for fight in court on the way back
Hi Salman,

What was the reason of your ILR being revoked? Was it because that your BC application was not accepted?
In other words, if I make an application for BC & if it is refused, does home office revoke my ILR as well?

I would be very surprised, if they do that.

Kaydee, did you get visa in past on TOEIC?

Kaydee

kaydee2016
Mood:

Post by kaydee2016 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:58 pm

Kaydee, did you get visa in past on TOEIC?

Kaydee
No. I didn't. I came to UK on Work permit, changed to T1(General) & got ILR in 2012. While converting to T1(G), I did IELTS. But not TOEIC. Does TOEIC has to do with ILR being revoked?

I look forward to get more information, as I tend to go out of UK quite a lot....if my ILR can be revoked as well?

Thanks in advance

KD

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:15 pm

The clue is in the title of this thread Naturalisation refused (Toeic); ILR revoked .

You didn't take Toeic. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Rizcon

Re: Naturalisation refused (Toeic)

Post by Rizcon » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:13 pm

Salman1212 wrote:I applied for review never used toeic in my application and heard Dr Malik won case against home office regards toeic refusals
For those, who are looking for clue!

Salman1212
Newly Registered

Post by Salman1212 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:39 pm

I did toeic in 2012 but never used it for an extension and was still refused citizenship and now the ilr is revoked on return from Pakistan I still have a review pending on citizenship application

Rizcon

Post by Rizcon » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:22 pm

Salman1212 wrote:I did toeic in 2012 but never used it for an extension and was still refused citizenship and now the ilr is revoked on return from Pakistan I still have a review pending on citizenship application
Why they didn't revoke your ILR, when they refused your citizenship application?
Were they waiting for you to go on holidays and revoke your ILR on your return.
The story you are telling is hard to believe.

Salman1212
Newly Registered

Post by Salman1212 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:25 pm

That you will find out when you travel

Rizcon

Post by Rizcon » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:48 pm

Salman1212 wrote:That you will find out when you travel
Don't take me wrong brother and I'm sorry, if you take my comments in negative way.

It's something which will help others, if you tell us in detail about your case.

Salman1212
Newly Registered

Post by Salman1212 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:32 pm

Sm qadir case won on 25th October against home office and the decision of ut stands. Let's see what happens to other cases in line

Salman1212
Newly Registered

Post by Salman1212 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:35 pm

Just to update you on my case the temporary leave has been extended for another month

avjones
Diamond Member

Post by avjones » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:41 pm

You are having a long old wait, sorry to hear that.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:14 pm

Salman1212 wrote:Sm qadir case won on 25th October against home office and the decision of ut stands. Let's see what happens to other cases in line
Some aspect of that case is fact sensitive. Worth noting that.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

avjones
Diamond Member

Post by avjones » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:26 am

While I am glad the Home Office's appeal in Qadir hasn't been successful, and that the UT's decision has been upheld, I don't think much has changed in ETS cases.

What Qadir certainly doesn't do, I'm afraid, is wipe all TOEIC cases away. They will continue, very much, on a case-by-case basis.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

mrashid10249
Mood:

Post by mrashid10249 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:34 pm

Hi All

Sorry a quick related question please.

ETS TOEIC issue is only for people who took exams in UK only or it effected any country's results ?
Actually my wife given A1 TOEIC exam for spouses at the time of entry clearance abroad genuinely. She is having an appointment for extension in her spouse visa in November at PEO. Should it be a problem for her please? Now she has IELTS C1 level certificate to support her application

warm regards

MR

avjones
Diamond Member

Post by avjones » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:53 pm

I have only seen it raised as an issue in TOEIC tests taken in the UK, not taken anywhere else. That doesn't mean there aren't some non-UK issues, but I haven't heard of any.

srocky
Newly Registered

Post by srocky » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:40 am

Hi @mrashid10249 & others,

Can you please post here what happend to your application, i am on the same boat, please reply.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:49 am

srocky wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:40 am
Hi @mrashid10249 & others,

Can you please post here what happend to your application, i am on the same boat, please reply.

Thanks
Useful to start your own topic or continue in one you have as the members on this topic which is from 2016, have not updated or logged into the forum for some time now.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.