ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed for Tier 2 general visa for band 3 nurse

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sharmila_13
Newly Registered

Urgent help needed for Tier 2 general visa for band 3 nurse

Post by Sharmila_13 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:19 am

Hi
I am under tier 2 general visa and my visa is until October 2019 but my employer recently informed me that they are going to cancel my sponsership and giving me 2 months notice to leave the job and look for other options. They received a letter from home home which states whoever is under supervised practice nirse should meet their ielts score requirements for NMC registration otherwise they have to send us backhome. That is why my employer showed me the email and giving me notice that they are going to terminate my sponsership.
I have no idea as all of sudden my visa is going to expire. I have heard so many confusing news about the band 3 nurse which i have no clear information yet from the ukvi website as well. Now what will be my further step? Can anyone please advise me? I already spent my 2 years on this tier 2 catagory to apply to another sponsor no one is willing to take band 3 nurse now. Can i apply for any other faculty like accountant even though i have the background study of nursing because i have done the foundation course for CIMA when i was student?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Urgent help needed for Tier 2 general visa for band 3 nu

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:55 am

You will need to find a job in your current nursing field.

You cannot apply as an accountant because you are not a qualified accountant.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sharmila_13
Newly Registered

Post by Sharmila_13 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:06 pm

What job can i apply because there is no senior carer and band 3 nurse anymore. I have no idea which one i can apply as i have bsc degree from one of the uk university but only i do not have nmc registration from here. Any idea plzzz

WRWR
Russia

Post by WRWR » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:43 pm

They received a letter from home home which states whoever is under supervised practice nirse should meet their ielts score requirements for NMC registration otherwise they have to send us backhome.
I do not fully understand the problem, but looking at this statement... If you pass the IELTS exam with the score required for NMC registration, can you stay with your current sponsor?

https://www.nmc.org.uk/registration/joi ... eea/ielts/
IELTS Academic 7.0 is high grade, but it is not impossible.

WRWR
Russia

Post by WRWR » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:18 pm

I was looking through Tier 2-5 guidance and accidentally noticed detailed information related to nurses.
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 6_v1.2.pdf

See the last section: Annex 9: non EU/EEA trained nurses.

I guess, IELTS is not the biggest problem there. Maybe your sponsor has broken the rules. The deadline for English test was 6 May 2016.

Sharmila_13
Newly Registered

Post by Sharmila_13 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:05 am

Hi
Thank you very much for spending your time answering this question. Yes I have been trying to meet the IELTS score requirements from 2 years but I have not meet it so many times so i have only little hope through that.
Yes the manager showed me the email regarding this may 2016 deadline that is why they wanted to take quick action to stop their sponsorship for me as the deadline is already gone and still I am unable to pass IELTS
I have a concern that I have a sponser from my church who is ready to sponser me for tier 2 ministry of religion but I am afraid Can I switch or not from tier 2 general ( band 3 nurse) to tier 2 (ministry of religion). Or my dependent can apply from Uk for the tier 2 ministry of religion?? What I have heard is if my dependent apply he need to go back home and apply as fresh applicant and The 6 yrs which i stay here won't be counted for long residence ILR eligibility. So can u please advice me whether is it good for me to be main applicant ir my husband?
Many thanks for your advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:21 am

Are either of you 'Ministers of Religion' with the relevant documents to prove it?

All legal stay counts towards 10 years long residence. Don't always listen to the 'stories' other people tell you.

Your husband will have to apply from home country IF he qualifies and gets a sponsor for Tier 2.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sharmila_13
Newly Registered

Post by Sharmila_13 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:47 pm

Yes i have the documents to qualify to the church post as well . Eventhough i work as band 3 nurse since i came to uk i was involve in church work as well partially so i have some relevant document and the certificate related with that.

khalilphysio2
Newly Registered

Post by khalilphysio2 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:48 pm

we are facing same problem from employer can u contact me on my mobile contact information removed by moderator text me first please
we are in touch with some law firm as well
please contact ASAP
may be we can get better solution together
if u know other colleagues facing same trouble please find them as well
regards
khalil and friends

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:39 am

All Sponsors that issued COS under the OPN route were contacted earlier in the year and advised that if The sponsored individuals did not meet the requirements to be issued a PIN by 6/12/16 then there employment should be terminated. Those sponsors that had not informed UKVI that either the individuals had a PIN or had been terminated were all visited before Christmas.
Any Sponsor that was still employing Band 3 nurses were is danger of losing their licence.

Anyone trying to move to another job role will be subject to additional checks simply because they have not met the OPN requirements and there will be a natural suspicion about what they are trying to achieve and the genuiness of any vacancy they are attempting to move to.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:53 am

khalilphysio2 wrote:we are facing same problem from employer can u contact me on my mobile contact information removed by moderator text me first please
we are in touch with some law firm as well
please contact ASAP
may be we can get better solution together
if u know other colleagues facing same trouble please find them as well
regards
khalil and friends
It seems very unlikely that you are also a nurse with interests in both fields of accountancy and religion and also contemplating a switch into one or both areas.

Noone know who you are nor what you're up to and what your credentials may be.
Suggest reread Board T&Cs and post in public so all who are interested may contribute, validate - and possibly benefit.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.