ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension refused after interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cappachino
Member of Standing

Extension refused after interview

Post by cappachino » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:18 am

THIS POST WAS BY amarfa2
Hi
First, you can call 0300 1232241 and then choose for 3 and then 2 and give your case ID and they will advise you on the status.
Second, I have received a letter from HO and my visa been refused! sadly! I have spoken to a solicitor and they do not recommend an admin review but a fresh application! if anyone has any thought on it please do share.
Thank

yasir822

Re: Extension refused after interview

Post by yasir822 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:22 pm

cappachino wrote:THIS POST WAS BY amarfa2
Hi
First, you can call 0300 1232241 and then choose for 3 and then 2 and give your case ID and they will advise you on the status.
Second, I have received a letter from HO and my visa been refused! sadly! I have spoken to a solicitor and they do not recommend an admin review but a fresh application! if anyone has any thought on it please do share.
Thank

From which country ur applying??

Dangerous Dragon

Post by Dangerous Dragon » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:24 pm

Extensions only in country applications, so from UK

yasir822 wrote:
Hi
Thank

From which country ur applying??

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:31 pm

Hi
Thank
Maybe I am missing the background of amarfa but this post teaches me nothing nor let's me comment to help someone. All I know is someone had his extension rejected.

Dangerous Dragon

Post by Dangerous Dragon » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:35 pm

Reason for Amarfa2 refusal (in his own words)

"I missed 20 points on Attributes and they say the evidence for Loan Agreement was not there, which is not TRUE and my Agreement Loan with the same title was there but the bizarre part is that I have spoken to more than 10 law firms in the past few days and they ALL agree that Admin Review would be refused again!!!! and they all agree on submitting a FRESH application which means lots of MONEY again!!!!"

Anna2016

Post by Anna2016 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:46 pm

Dangerous Dragon wrote:Reason for Amarfa2 refusal (in his own words)

"I missed 20 points on Attributes and they say the evidence for Loan Agreement was not there, which is not TRUE and my Agreement Loan with the same title was there but the bizarre part is that I have spoken to more than 10 law firms in the past few days and they ALL agree that Admin Review would be refused again!!!! and they all agree on submitting a FRESH application which means lots of MONEY again!!!!"
I think it is not right if the applicant have no error on his first application to apply a new one without going through AR because it is possibly reject it again.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:57 pm

The topic of this thread is misleading. The applicant seems to have been refused due to problems with his Director Loan Agreement rather that the interview process. This probably suggests that the agreement did not contain the required conditions as set out in the guide for the DL. I highly suggest AR if it seems like an admin error
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:59 pm

Anna2016 wrote:

I think it is not right if the applicant have no error on his first application to apply a new one without going through AR because it is possibly reject it again.
Are there downsides for doing AR and being rejected vs just reapplying?

Anna2016

Post by Anna2016 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:21 pm

zimba88 wrote:The topic of this thread is misleading. The applicant seems to have been refused due to problems with his Director Loan Agreement rather that the interview process. This probably suggests that the agreement did not contain the required conditions as set out in the guide for the DL. I highly suggest AR if it seems like an admin error
You are very professional,I totally agree with you.

Ams2013

Post by Ams2013 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:19 pm

Dear Amarfa2,

Sorry to read about your refusal, I strongly advise to go for admin review if you have supplied the director loan agreement with exact specification given in policy cited below !

Tier 1(Entrepreneur) Policy Guidance version 04/2016 - Page 28
iii. Director’s loan
This agreement must show:
 the terms of the loan;
 any interest that is payable;
 the period of the loan; and
 that the loan is unsecured and subordinated in favour of third-party creditors.
If it is not clear from the information provided that the loan is unsecured and subordinated
in favour of third-party creditors, we will not accept the loan for the award of points.

If you have covered all above points in your loan agreement then no matter how many solicitors advising you to go for Fresh instead of Admin review DONT listen to them, just go for admin review with a confident and firm stance that you did provide the loan agreement with specific requirements in policy.

Be confident and positive and go ahead for admin review and if you are 100% that you have covered the specific requirement in loan agreement then even if they maintain their decision at admin review then go for Judicial review as you will have higher chances of defending your case due to their admin error.

We can understand that it is a difficult time for you to make the right decision but going for admin review first is better than going fresh application as you never know what other objection they will come back with a fresh application !

Best wishes.

amarfa2
Newly Registered

Post by amarfa2 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:43 pm

Dear Ams2013
Thanks for the advice. Is there a way to talk to you in more detail?
I need to know if after the admin review, will i be having another 28 days for a fresh application? Or would I get over stayed!
Please let me know if I can call you.
Thanks

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:49 pm

For the security of members, personal details such as email, address or telephone numbers are not permitted on the open forum.

Scammers & spammers frequently trawl the forum for such information.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Ams2013

Post by Ams2013 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:00 pm

amarfa2 wrote:Dear Ams2013
I need to know if after the admin review, will i be having another 28 days for a fresh application? Or would I get over stayed!
Thanks
Dear Amarfa2,

As I believe if you have covered all points in your loan agreement then you should NOT be thinking of a Fresh application rather you should focus on defending your case by AR or even by JR if AR doesn't work.

But if you think you should go for Fresh application after AR being maintained with the original decision then you can go for fresh within 28days of AR reply however your status will be overstayed ,please take further legal advice from a lawyer on this matter.

But still, I suggest if you have covered all points of loan agreement WHY you should go for Fresh Application ????

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:03 pm

Thanks
Please confirm if you covered all the requirements of the loan agreement as given in the guide. If you did, I strongly suggest you to go for AR.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:22 pm

Sorry about this and I am afraid home office has made thing very tough and wants to earn more money from us. If you missed DL then you have to resubmitted the new application with new fee and IHS.
Also you have 14 calendar days from refusal for AR, you can apply for new application in this time, however if it takes more time then apply for AR and you will get extra 28 days for new application. Also if AR gets refuse then you will have another 14 calendar days.

sameerb

Post by sameerb » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:01 am

But it doesnt make sense, if UKBA did not have req documents in the first place then what were they trying to achieve by calling you for an interview?? when we are called for interview, it means that you have submitted all the req documents and all they want to do now is check genuineness of the applicant.

itpba

Post by itpba » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:55 am

zimba88 wrote:
Thanks
Please confirm if you covered all the requirements of the loan agreement as given in the guide. If you did, I strongly suggest you to go for AR.
Sorry zimb88,a to jump in but my question is also relevant here. actaully i am applying soon and my solicitor is suggesting me to write a director loan with few days before application date but i always heard that date on agreement shud be before the first transaction from personal to business account. is he correct is that acceptable to write a loan few days before application that I have loaned 50K to ABC business and then a solicitor witness it saying it was signed by director in front of him, he said he did for few clients and is acceptyable. is he correct

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:40 am

sameerb wrote:But it doesnt make sense, if UKBA did not have req documents in the first place then what were they trying to achieve by calling you for an interview?? when we are called for interview, it means that you have submitted all the req documents and all they want to do now is check genuineness of the applicant.
There is no such a body as UKBA. UKBA was abolished in 2013
itpba wrote:Sorry zimb88,a to jump in but my question is also relevant here. actaully i am applying soon and my solicitor is suggesting me to write a director loan with few days before application date but i always heard that date on agreement shud be before the first transaction from personal to business account. is he correct is that acceptable to write a loan few days before application that I have loaned 50K to ABC business and then a solicitor witness it saying it was signed by director in front of him, he said he did for few clients and is acceptyable. is he correct
You should be fine

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:54 pm

All law firms are going to be negative about admin review but if you feel you covered all the requirements, please go for admin review. I was refused visa on two different points and all the law firms told me it was pointless to go for admin review but I still did and HO overturned the decision. It's all about whether you met their requirements and if you did, how you argue your case in your admin review.

Good luck!

itpba

Post by itpba » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:37 pm

itpba wrote:Sorry zimb88,a to jump in but my question is also relevant here. actaully i am applying soon and my solicitor is suggesting me to write a director loan with few days before application date but i always heard that date on agreement shud be before the first transaction from personal to business account. is he correct is that acceptable to write a loan few days before application that I have loaned 50K to ABC business and then a solicitor witness it saying it was signed by director in front of him, he said he did for few clients and is acceptyable. is he correct
You should be fine[/quote]

thanks Zimba for your support

sedra
Newly Registered

Post by sedra » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:24 pm

Thanks
@amarfa2 What was your last decision? Did you go Administration Review? Unfortunately my case refused today. I need to act fast. Does anyone knows how long does it take after AR if I apply for AR? They claimed some documents were missing which we submitted and apparently home office lost them.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:34 pm

sedra wrote:
Thanks
@amarfa2 What was your last decision? Did you go Administration Review? Unfortunately my case refused today. I need to act fast. Does anyone knows how long does it take after AR if I apply for AR? They claimed some documents were missing which we submitted and apparently home office lost them.
You get 14 days to apply for AR

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:37 pm

sedra wrote:
Thanks
They lost your documents?
What documents and did you list these documents in the application form?

sedra
Newly Registered

Post by sedra » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:41 pm

I want to submit the missing documents when I submit my Administrative Review. I couldn't find the postal address to send the documents or an email address. Does anyone knows the address to send the documents.
Many thanks.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:48 pm

sedra wrote:I want to submit the missing documents when I submit my Administrative Review. I couldn't find the postal address to send the documents or an email address. Does anyone knows the address to send the documents.
Many thanks.
You cannot add extra documents during AR