ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ext refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

softwareluv
India

Re: Tier 1 Ext refused

Post by softwareluv » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:16 pm

Can someone confirm, while we are preparing for AR, are we still allowed to run the business as normal and work on it? or I just have to stop working until I get decision on my AR?

kingraja

Post by kingraja » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:06 am

sedra wrote:Unfortunately my case refused today. I need to act fast. Does anyone knows how long does it take after AR if I apply for AR? They claimed some documents were missing which we submitted and apparently home office lost them.
Sad news! I don't understand what HO is doing if any document was missing they should refuse your application before the interview, but as you are claiming that you have submitted the document which HO is saying missing, could you please confirm that did you write the list of documents you have submitted with your application in your cover letter or not?
rajathegreat

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:35 am

softwareluv wrote:Can someone confirm, while we are preparing for AR, are we still allowed to run the business as normal and work on it? or I just have to stop working until I get decision on my AR?
Continue as usual. All your rights remain the same under section 3C until you hear the results of your AR.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:32 am

sedra wrote:Unfortunately my case refused today. I need to act fast. Does anyone knows how long does it take after AR if I apply for AR? They claimed some documents were missing which we submitted and apparently home office lost them.
What documents were lost?
Did you include these documents in the list provided at the end of the application form?

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:49 am

In rejection letter, it is also mentioned that they have not verified any of the documents yet as it is rejected due to missing document. But they also awarded all points for remaining sections except job creation. Just sounds bit confused what do they mean to say by that.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:55 am

softwareluv wrote:In rejection letter, it is also mentioned that they have not verified any of the documents yet as it is rejected due to missing document. But they also awarded all points for remaining sections except job creation. Just sounds bit confused what do they mean to say by that.
You expect us to comment on something without giving full details.
Again what documents were missing and did you include these in the check list on the application form?

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:00 am

I think you asked that question earlier to sedra who asked about his case. I had mentioned my rejection reason at start that missing FPS document when I have provided FPS filing history and other documents to support job creation.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:10 am

softwareluv wrote:I think you asked that question earlier to sedra who asked about his case. I had mentioned my rejection reason at start that missing FPS document when I have provided FPS filing history and other documents to support job creation.
Yes that is correct
My apologies

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:27 pm

cappachino wrote:
softwareluv wrote:I think you asked that question earlier to sedra who asked about his case. I had mentioned my rejection reason at start that missing FPS document when I have provided FPS filing history and other documents to support job creation.
Yes that is correct
My apologies
It was Sedra that hijacked this link. So Sedra should start on a separate subject

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:26 pm

I tried to find the right format of FPS/RTI documents requested for visa purpose but couldn't find it anywhere in policy guidance or in application.

Does anyone know where is it say what format or information it needs to show in FPS document?
Or is it just the name on the document that they care about?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:39 pm

softwareluv wrote:I tried to find the right format of FPS/RTI documents requested for visa purpose but couldn't find it anywhere in policy guidance or in application.

Does anyone know where is it say what format or information it needs to show in FPS document?
Or is it just the name on the document that they care about?
I gave you a link ABOVE. DID YOU CHECK THAT LINK ???
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:48 pm

Hi Zimba,
I did check that thread and you mentioned about MoneySoft application to use to generate FPS document.
I am just trying to see what are they expecting in FPS document from their guidance or form so I can mention that in my arguments for AR.

I can't find where it says about any specific details and also when I look at the thread you gave, it shows lot of information which was already provided in many other documents in payslips, P11 deductions, accountant letter, etc.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:54 pm

softwareluv wrote:Hi Zimba,
I did check that thread and you mentioned about MoneySoft application to use to generate FPS document.
I am just trying to see what are they expecting in FPS document from their guidance or form so I can mention that in my arguments for AR.

I can't find where it says about any specific details and also when I look at the thread you gave, it shows lot of information which was already provided in many other documents in payslips, P11 deductions, accountant letter, etc.
I provided a sample link there too. I have repeated hundreds of times on this forum that HO unfortunately cares a lot about the FORMAT of the evidence you send. ALTERNATIVE evidence showing the same data is NOT ACCEPTABLE. You must submit FPS REPORTS GENERATED BY THE PAYROLL SOFTWARE (not history, not summaries, not submissions logs, not P11 P32, NONE OF THAT) MONTHLY FPS REPORTS ONLY

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:01 pm

I don't think you understood my question.
I know you have mentioned that on this forum, but I am just asking where does it say in guidance? Did you read it anywhere in any official Home Office document or you are saying that from your experience?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:17 pm

The guide says;
Real Time Full Payment Submission evidence can be in the form of individual monthly submissions made to HMRC (during the period for which you are claiming points) or monthly summaries,providing they include the workers for which points are being claimed and the required information about these workers
The only thing that fits this description are software monthly FPS reports.

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:24 pm

softwareluv wrote: ... And to be honest the document already provided does show all months from the day I incorporated my company and it shows each monthly period, submission date, no of employees, starters, leavers in it and i had it signed and stamped by accountant who is ACCA qualified and registered. And company cannot run without RTI submissions now anyway, so I don't understand how can case worker simply reject on basis of that document. End of the day he should be trying to find out if applicant is genuine entrepreneur and has business running and satisfy all conditions for this Visa.
Couldn't agree more. This is very frustrating indeed.

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:38 pm

Yes. So "or monthly summaries" means summary of all months i.e. FPS history. Am I wrong?
zimba88 wrote:The guide says;
Real Time Full Payment Submission evidence can be in the form of individual monthly submissions made to HMRC (during the period for which you are claiming points) or monthly summaries,providing they include the workers for which points are being claimed and the required information about these workers

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:43 pm

I guess so. As I said, in your case you should focus on AR at the moment given that there is great chance to overturn the refusal. Explaining that you clearly provided the RTI summaries as given in the rules but you were not awarded the points for it !

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:57 pm

softwareluv wrote:Yes. So "or monthly summaries" means summary of all months i.e. FPS history. Am I wrong?
zimba88 wrote:The guide says;
I am with you Softwareluv on this. You seem to have provided what's required. You have a strong case for AR.

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:42 pm

Thanks Zimba and everyone. I will concentrate on AR now.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:06 pm

All the best, Softwareluv.
I also think you have a good chance, just make the point strongly clear on your cover letter.

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:20 pm

Best of Luck with your AR,
Keep us Updated

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:21 am

[quote="softwareluv"]Yes. So "or monthly summaries" means summary of all months i.e. FPS history. Am I wrong?

(Monthly Summaries), it means : 1-Monthly employer's summary, it shows what you paid HMRC (tax and NI) each month.
2- Employee deduction sheet- P11 , it shows what you paid HMRC each month.
So, look for a document you submitted which contains monthly deductions (tax and NI).

Thanks,

abid100
Newly Registered

Post by abid100 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:26 am

Hi Software and Sedra,

Sorry to hear about your rejections.

Did any one of you get IHS partial refund of £200 each applicant on your applications before or after the refusal letter.

Sedra can you tell us what documents were lost or missing and what is your case timeline.

Best of luck cor your AR.

Abid

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:22 pm

Yes. I got partial refund of £200 after refusal.