ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ext refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abid100
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Ext refused

Post by abid100 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:37 pm

ok thanks for letting us know.

your rejection letter is dated 1.11.2016 and partial refund came on what date ?

you have technically 14 days from the date of your refusal letter to submit AR , check the raj m case he got it over turned on same basis as previously suggested by a member here.

Good Luck !

Yummum4200
Newly Registered

Post by Yummum4200 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Hi to all
I am silent user this form
What is your refusal Seder??

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:28 pm

Hi Zimba. Do you think you can check the AR i have written and give me your opinion if i send it to you in PM?

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:57 pm

softwareluv wrote:Thanks Zimba and everyone. I will concentrate on AR now.
I noticed you mentioned that your accountant signed the FPS.
Did YOU sign the FPS?

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:36 pm

No I didnt. I have signed documents where it says it should be signed by applicant in guidance such as directors loan document.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:24 pm

softwareluv wrote:No I didnt. I have signed documents where it says it should be signed by applicant in guidance such as directors loan document.
Correct me if I am wrong
FPS and P11 also needs to be signed and dated by the applicant
If correct
Could this be the reason for rejection

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:27 pm

I don't think so. It says that these documents such as accounts and all needs to be verified by accountant who is recognised ACCA or similar body.

The rejection reason seems very clear which says the FPS document is not supplied.

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:32 pm

softwareluv wrote:I don't think so. It says that these documents such as accounts and all needs to be verified by accountant who is recognised ACCA or similar body.

The rejection reason seems very clear which says the FPS document is not supplied.
Dear softwareluv,

Do you mean that FPS and the payroll has to be prepared and reported by ACCA body??? I know that just the annual accounts to be signed by qualified accountant.

Dear Zimba, and dnf .. Your comments please..

Thanks,

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:21 pm

There is NO requirement to sign payslips or FPS reports. Once AGAIN, P11 is NOT AN ACCEPTABLE EVIDENCE !!! Are you guys following the rules or making stuff up as you go ??
The only requirement is the accounts must be signed by the applicant according to the statuary requirements. Also a printout a CT document (like CT600) needs to be signed as correct. That is all.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:02 pm

zimba88 wrote:There is NO requirement to sign payslips or FPS reports. Once AGAIN, P11 is NOT AN ACCEPTABLE EVIDENCE !!! Are you guys following the rules or making stuff up as you go ??
The only requirement is the accounts must be signed by the applicant according to the statuary requirements. Also a printout a CT document (like CT600) needs to be signed as correct. That is all.
Yes agreed, there was no requirement for the applicant to sign anything other than the applications where it says so. I have seen many posts mentioning this, not sure why!

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:35 pm

iv) Full Payment Submission (FPS)
Following the introduction of the Real Time Initiative (RTI), form P35 is no longer used. You
should instead provide a signed and dated print out of the FPS to HMRC for the business used
to provide evidence of employment.

above is from October 2014 guidance.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:37 pm

cappachino wrote:iv) Full Payment Submission (FPS)
Following the introduction of the Real Time Initiative (RTI), form P35 is no longer used. You
should instead provide a signed and dated print out of the FPS to HMRC for the business used
to provide evidence of employment.

above is from October 2014 guidance.
You should abide by the current rules and guidance
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:08 pm

Hi Guys,

I just received response on my AR and HO has maintained their decision of refusal. So I am just preparing to submit fresh application.

I am bit confused if they do allow us to make fresh application with 14 days of AR refusal or not. It says as below but does not clearly say anything about being able to make fresh application.
Your application has been unsuccessful. You should now leave the United Kingdom.
What this means for you.
You must leave the UK now, or you will be liable to be detained and removed.....
Further information
If you have any reason to stay in the UK that you have not already told us about, you must tell us now or at the latest within 14 days of receiving this letter using the application forms on our websites...
Immigration Health Surcharge
... This will now be refunded within 3-5 working days
What you must do now:
You must now tell us about any reasons or grounds you have for wishing to remain in the UK. You do not need to tell us about any reasons or grounds which you have already told us in your claim or application.
Where you have something new to raise now, you should do so straight away or at the latest within 14 days of receipt of this notice.

My doubts are:
1. Does new reasons or grounds means making fresh application?
2. Since my rejection was due to FPS I want to make sure I submit it right this time. So can someone (especially Zimba) please check and give me your opinion on this document (https://s15.postimg.org/tylddmq57/fps.png) if that will be acceptable or not. It does include all information they requested but the reason I am asking is because it is bit difficult to read this document but thats what we can print out from the payroll software. So will HO worker have patience to go through each page and read it
3. Or should I attach this document as well as attached manually created table format of information?

Ams2013

Post by Ams2013 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:47 pm

Sorry to hear that but don't lose hope !

You can certainly apply second application within 14 days from the date of AR response.

Have you received your Orginal documents like Masters Degree & DL loan agreement with AR response ? as the most challenging thing would be sending these two original documents as for as the rest of the documents you can re-print them but you need original Master Degree & Director Loan Agreement, If you have not received them try to get them asap for second application

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:05 pm

Yes. I received all documents together with rejection letter.

Zimba, your response on queries will be really appreciated.

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:11 pm

softwareluv wrote:Yes. I received all documents together with rejection letter.

Zimba, your response on queries will be really appreciated.
Very sorry to hear that. Have you received your passports as well? I thought they would keep the passports if they didn't have valid visa on them! Can you please confirm this?

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:17 pm

No. I didn't receive passports. It says I can collect them from airport while leaving.

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:21 pm

softwareluv wrote:No. I didn't receive passports. It says I can collect them from airport while leaving.
I guess you better submit a fresh application ASAP with a covering letter that lists all the required documents especially if you're including a new document that was missing from your first failed application. Good luck.

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:35 pm

softwareluv wrote:No. I didn't receive passports. It says I can collect them from airport while leaving.
I find it hard to comprehend how it's expected from a businessperson to leave his/her buisness (sometimes worth over £600K) behind and just leave immediately. What would happen to the buisness, employees, contracts etc! Shouldn't the entrepreneur at least be given several months to dissolve the company and release the employees and perhaps sell any properties owned? Surely 14 days won't be enough!

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:52 pm

Yes, you have 14 days to apply for a fresh application as per new rules.
2. Since my rejection was due to FPS I want to make sure I submit it right this time. So can someone (especially Zimba) please check and give me your opinion on this document (https://s15.postimg.org/tylddmq57/fps.png) if that will be acceptable or not. It does include all information they requested but the reason I am asking is because it is bit difficult to read this document but thats what we can print out from the payroll software. So will HO worker have patience to go through each page and read it
It is clear what information your FPS report must show, as clearly stated in the guide and discussed on the forum. If your FSP reports cover those, you are good to go.
3. Or should I attach this document as well as attached manually created table format of information?
The format is not the problem, the rules require specific information to appear on your FPS reports.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:59 pm

I find it hard to comprehend how it's expected from a businessperson to leave his/her buisness (sometimes worth over £600K) behind and just leave immediately. What would happen to the buisness, employees, contracts etc! Shouldn't the entrepreneur at least be given several months to dissolve the company and release the employees and perhaps sell any properties owned? Surely 14 days won't be enough!
A smart person knows that his/her right to work and live in the UK depends strictly on having a valid residence permit, so he/she must do the best to make sure to keep those rights. If not, he/she has enough time to shut down the business before the expiry of the visa and leave the UK.
It is ALL about being smart and planning ahead. Tier 1E route is not meant for risk averse individuals who seek easy path to permanent residency. It requires a lot of preparation, work and planning.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:03 pm

softwareluv wrote:Hi Guys,

I just received response on my AR and HO has maintained their decision of refusal. So I am just preparing to submit fresh application.

I am bit confused if they do allow us to make fresh application with 14 days of AR refusal or not. It says as below but does not clearly say anything about being able to make fresh application.
Your application has been unsuccessful. You should now leave the United Kingdom.
What this means for you.
You must leave the UK now, or you will be liable to be detained and removed.....
Further information
If you have any reason to stay in the UK that you have not already told us about, you must tell us now or at the latest within 14 days of receiving this letter using the application forms on our websites...
Immigration Health Surcharge
... This will now be refunded within 3-5 working days
What you must do now:
You must now tell us about any reasons or grounds you have for wishing to remain in the UK. You do not need to tell us about any reasons or grounds which you have already told us in your claim or application.
Where you have something new to raise now, you should do so straight away or at the latest within 14 days of receipt of this notice.

My doubts are:

Sorry to see this and this is such a shame that HO still refused your AR, though you have had a great chance to win it. You have submitted the correct document and this looks that the caseworkers are only accepting the FPS in money soft format, which should not be because in industry there the 11 major software being used. If this is your first application then you can apply for fresh application with in 14days.

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:06 pm

Hi Zimba. Can you please give me your opinion in the FPS document in my las messages. I really appreciate your response.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:08 pm

hamalt66 wrote:
Entrepreneurship 101:
Delegation is the art of management.

And, as in life in general, in business and when migrating far from home - always have a Plan B (& C).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:16 pm

softwareluv wrote:Hi Zimba. Can you please give me your opinion in the FPS document in my las messages. I really appreciate your response.
Link is not working