ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for PR or PR card: form EEA (PR) - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

forzark1
Newly Registered

Re: Application for PR or PR card: form EEA (PR) - UpToDate

Post by forzark1 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:17 am

I would like to thank all the members in this board because you have been of great help. I would like to share my timeline with you all too.

I am non EEA family member of an EEA national. I am a student and EEA national is self employed.

For my file:
I provided my bank statements; university letters; letters from my dentist / hospital.

For the EEA national:
SA302; Tax overviews; National insurance contributions; personal and business bank statements; financial accounts (provided by the accountant); GP letter; reference letter and business rates from the council.

I provided a lot more information this time around, as my application for naturalisation was rejected (dubious decision) last year.

I also had to show dependency on the sponsor / EEA national (my father) which I provided in a cover letter.

Non - EU Application sent: 11 Nov 2016
HO received:
Payment taken out:
Email from HO:
COA:
PR:?

Fingers crossed and good luck everyone!

maryjka11380
Newly Registered

Post by maryjka11380 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:13 am

noajthan wrote:
maryjka11380 wrote:For EEA application do I really have to send all of my bank statements for all the 5 years period?
What are you trying to demonstrate by doing that?
Proof my residency. I don't have any bills only NHS letters or HMR letters.

littleowl
Newly Registered

Post by littleowl » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:53 am

Hi all, please what is the web-link to request the passport back, without cancelling of application?

gimarwat

Post by gimarwat » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:38 am

gimarwat wrote:in fact I have some questions regarding my PR application which I'm intend to send this month later.

As a non-EU citizen I'll have to submitt biometric information as well.I've given once my biometrics back in 2008 in country of my origion when applied for student visa. Unfortunately I do not remember the exact date.
Question is,
1. can I tick the NO option on the form and explain my situation in covering letter or it's better to tick yes and explain?

My wife has applied for her PR in December 2016 as an EU-national and submitted all relevent original documents along her ID card.
2. Should the copies of all originals along withe her UKVI reference number be eccepted for my PR app?

Thanks
3. I did not have a job soon after getting maried as HO took 1 year to dicide my application.
I've started official job since Dec 2012 while got married in Nov 2011.
from what date my 5 years of EU-rights will counted?
noajthan can you please have a look when you have spare time. cheers
This is all from MY experience and observations over the past few years. I am not an immigration professional in any way whatsoever.

davidm1986
Newly Registered

Post by davidm1986 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:25 pm

Hi

Application sent: 07/07/2016
Application received: 09/07/2016
Payment taken: 11/07/2016
Confirmation: 11/08/2016
Passport requested: 06/10/2016
Passport received: 25/10/2016
DCPR Issued: 06/11/2016
DCPR received: 14/11/2016

Regards
Dawid

ChIrl

Post by ChIrl » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:25 pm

Try this one :
https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml

littleowl wrote:Hi all, please what is the web-link to request the passport back, without cancelling of application?

ofabat
Newly Registered

Post by ofabat » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:59 pm

Just submitted my documents today! Will keep posted on the timeline.

Wife (EU), Husband (non EU) and son (EU).

I had an immigration solicitor check the application and he suggested to submit the following list of documents:

1. Completed EEA (PR) form application form
2. 4 x passport photographs of you (I sent only 2, did not understand why 4 were requested by him!)
3. 4 x passport photographs of husband (again, sent two)
4. 4 x passport photographs for your child (again, sent two)
5. Your original passport
6. Husband original passport
7. Your marriage certificate (I had it translated by an official translator)
8. Birth certificate of your child.
9. Evidence of your employment from 2011 until 2016, such as
· Payslips (I only attached those not covering the P60s time)
· Bank statements (all and stamped by my bank)
· P60’s / P45’s
· Contracts of employment
· HMRC records (some I could find)
10. Your Tenancy Agreement’s or Copy of Land registry for the period 2010 – 2016
11. HUsband personal bank statements for the last 5 years
12. Your bank statements for the last 5 years
13. Evidence of your cohabitation for the last 5 years, such as:
· Correspondence in joint names
· Correspondence addressed to you individually at the same address
· Joint utility bills
· Letters from nursery school for your child
14. Any other evidence you believe suitable (I added few extra documents about my son here)

Pdpr
Newly Registered

Post by Pdpr » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:38 pm

I've been lurking, but had DCPR today so thought I'd post my timeline and helpful tips -

Application sent 26/7
Delivered 27/7
Payment taken 28/7
Confirmation email - never
DCPR dated 8/11
Arrived 15/11

EU citizen, lived here 15+ years with only a few addresses and employers.

Rather than sending my passport I just sent EU national ID card - no issue. I also asked in my cover letter to be told what date my PRbwas acquired as I intend to apply for citizenship, and the caseworker included a letter with the date, so saves doing a HO request for that,

LilyLalilu

Post by LilyLalilu » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:17 am

I also asked in my cover letter to be told what date my PR was acquired as I intend to apply for citizenship, and the caseworker included a letter with the date, so saves doing a HO request for that,
Awesome, nice caseworker!! :) I send a cover letter with the same request but it was sadly ignored. I finally bothered to do a SAR last month, luckily it didn't take too long and my recorded PR date is correct so onto the BC application now.
All information given is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

Katlancs
inactive

Post by Katlancs » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:04 pm

Does anybody from EU who applied before 20 June still have an outstanding application?

I'm seeing that people who applied up to a month after me have gotten theirs back, and I'm really starting to stress now! It's been nearly 5 months now for me.

salmintin

Post by salmintin » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:15 pm

Katlancs wrote:Does anybody from EU who applied before 20 June still have an outstanding application?

I'm seeing that people who applied up to a month after me have gotten theirs back, and I'm really starting to stress now! It's been nearly 5 months now for me.
My application took 5 months, but only because they sort of forgot or didn't bother to send the outcome to me. It was refused in June, but I only received it in August. So you may be in a similar situation. There isn't much you can do other than wait for the 6-month deadline and THEN contact them.

Or you can send a letter in advance notifying them about the 6-month obligation they have.

Katlancs
inactive

Post by Katlancs » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:23 pm

salmintin wrote:
My application took 5 months, but only because they sort of forgot or didn't bother to send the outcome to me. It was refused in June, but I only received it in August. So you may be in a similar situation. There isn't much you can do other than wait for the 6-month deadline and THEN contact them.

Or you can send a letter in advance notifying them about the 6-month obligation they have.
Bummer. Did you get your documents back with the refusal in August, or separately? And why did they refuse you, if you don't mind me asking?

Nebhepetre
Newly Registered

Post by Nebhepetre » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:37 pm

Hi, update.

Application sent: 7/ 07/2016
Application received: ?
Payment taken: 13/07/2016
Confirmation mail from HO: 10/08/2016
Passport requested back: 24/08/2016
Passport requested back again: 22/09/2016
Passport received: 1/10/2016

DCPR card dated: 11/11/16
DCPR card received: 15/11/16

salmintin

Post by salmintin » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:24 pm

Katlancs wrote:
salmintin wrote:

Bummer. Did you get your documents back with the refusal in August, or separately? And why did they refuse you, if you don't mind me asking?
I received everything in August.

I was refused due to lack of CSI (which I didn't even need in the first place) and because they thought I was unemployed for a long time when in fact I was abroad for most of that time (which was very clearly stated in my application) :roll:

Which is why my second application was filled with extra documentation and notes.

facebook.user

Post by facebook.user » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:01 pm

facebook.user wrote:my wife applied in June 22 2016
Payment taken 24 Jun
Email Received 31 July
Still waiting :(
Hi Guys. We received the letter yesterday. The answer was Yesssssssssssss. :))))))))

The card was issued on 31 Oct 2016.
She is EEA National

carlitoo84
Newly Registered

Post by carlitoo84 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:44 am

Hello everyone, a quick update to my previous post.

Me (EU - A8)/ Wife (non-EU). We applied for PR/ RC in May 2016. Below is our timeline:

25-May - Application sent
26-May - Application received
31-May - Payment taken
24-Jun - Biometric enrolment letter (Wife)
27-Jun - Confirmation email with Case ID
01-Jul - Biometric taken/ submitted
06-Jul - CoA letter received (Wife)
07-Nov - Return of documents/ passports - Plus a letter addressed to wife stating that she'll receive BRC within 10 working days.
16-Nov - PR vignette received (Me)
21-Nov - PR card (Wife) will be delivered by a courier

Good luck to all you applicants!! :)

forzark1
Newly Registered

Post by forzark1 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:25 pm

I would like to thank all the members in this board because you have been of great help. I would like to share my timeline with you all too.

I am non EEA family member of an EEA national. I am a student and EEA national is self employed.

For my file:
I provided my bank statements; university letters; letters from my dentist / hospital.

For the EEA national:
SA302; Tax overviews; National insurance contributions; personal and business bank statements; financial accounts (provided by the accountant); GP letter; reference letter and business rates from the council.

I provided a lot more information this time around, as my application for naturalisation was rejected (dubious decision) last year.

I also had to show dependency on the sponsor / EEA national (my father) which I provided in a cover letter.

Non - EU Application sent: 11 Nov 2016
HO received: 14 Nov 2016
Payment taken out: 16 Nov 2016
Email from HO:
COA:

Fingers crossed and good luck everyone!

CMerlin
Newly Registered

Post by CMerlin » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Thanks everyone for your help! This forum has been incredibly useful!

I'm an EEA citizen and a student. I only included EHIC cards with my application which covered me for 3 of the 5 years (as I didn't keep the other ones), but I added a document from my foreign health insurer confirming that I was insured for the last 5 years and that my insurance 'included' a EHIC card.

My timeline:
12 August: Application sent
15 August: Application received
18 August: Payment taken
9 September: Confirmation email received
17 November: DCPR received, with letter dated 10 November

I was expecting just a letter confirming my status, but the document itself is actually a blue passport-sized card with a visa-like sticker inside.

Good luck to everyone! I'll now be moving on to the next level! :lol:

salmintin

Post by salmintin » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:49 pm

Congrats everyone!

Also am I the only one who has the impression that they started to speed things up a bit? Confirmation emails no longer take 1 month to receive, but more like < 3 weeks. Also we have some cases above that took significantly less than 4 months, which I think was the average of applications from May/June/July.

pumpkinlu

Post by pumpkinlu » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:23 pm

Congratulations! This was pretty quick - my application was received on the same day, so hopefully I will hear soon as well.
CMerlin wrote:Thanks everyone for your help! This forum has been incredibly useful!

I'm an EEA citizen and a student. I only included EHIC cards with my application which covered me for 3 of the 5 years (as I didn't keep the other ones), but I added a document from my foreign health insurer confirming that I was insured for the last 5 years and that my insurance 'included' a EHIC card.

My timeline:

I was expecting just a letter confirming my status, but the document itself is actually a blue passport-sized card with a visa-like sticker inside.

iks90
Newly Registered

Post by iks90 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:26 am

CMerlin wrote:Thanks everyone for your help! This forum has been incredibly useful!

My timeline:

This is such good news! I applied on the 10th or 11th of August as an EU student and I'm still waiting. I'm glad they've already processed yours so soon.

residentdiva
Newly Registered

Post by residentdiva » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:22 am

Hey guys!

Just wanted to share my 'stats':

EU citizen (Poland), 5 years continual work at the same place:
22 July: Application sent
26 July: Payment taken
24 August: Confirmation email received
Mid Sept: passport requested back and received

Still waiting for DCPR.... Hopefully very soon!

Does anyone know a number I can call to check status? Thanks!

LilyLalilu

Post by LilyLalilu » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:38 am

Does anyone know a number I can call to check status? Thanks!
You can't check on the status of your application, at least not before your 6 months of processing time are up.
All information given is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

aluter

Post by aluter » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:16 am

aluter wrote:UPDATE:
Non - EU Application sent: 10 Oct 2016
HO received: 11 October 2016
Payment taken out.
Biometric requested: 20th October 2016
Biometric sent: 24th October 2016
Email from HO: ? none
COA: 26th October 2016

It does appear it is taking them 5-6 months to process applications. In the time being, I have requested for our travel documents back.
I requested for passport back on the 30th October and still have not received it. I filled another from saying it has taken more than 10 working days on the 15th Nov.

Any tip on what I can do? We are traveling on the 29th Nov.

Daniann
Algeria

Post by Daniann » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:10 pm

Hi guys ,
Our PR time line as below ( EEA citizen)
24 /06 PR application sent
1/07 money been taken
1/08 confirmation email

And still waiting until now ( 5 months )

My husband( not EEA ,Family member )
3/10 application sent
5/10 money been taken
18/10 done the biometric
22/10 COA with right to work

am working since October 2010 with out stopping and we send all the needed documents ( our solicitor said I have perfect documents and my PR application is straightforward) and the same for my husband

Our solicitor send with my application cover letter itemising all my documents .
For my husband cover letter the solicitor put my case ID and reference number as my husband need to depends on some documents which been sent with my application ( like my passport ,my original P60... Etc )

Now it's been 5 months and I didn't hear anything from the HO , and as what I can see from the timeline here that a lot of people (EEA) they received already their PR and they applied after me ..!
Can any one advice or give me an opinion please .

Thanks