ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Manual FPS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zimba
Mood:

Re: Manual FPS

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:05 pm

Meesha wrote:Hi Zimba88,
Yes he is using the same software from start. He does not know how to put start dates on it. He showed me sample FPS which was not like your recomended version. I will inform him how to generate it as u mentioned.
Thanks
You do not put anything on anything !
He must have put the starting date of an employee in the employee details from the very beginning !!
To load a previous payroll year, you go to 'File > Open' and then open & load the the employer file for the year you need to inspect. Then you open the RTI schedule and go the the desired month and view the FPS for the month which your employee started. It will show the Starters in the report automatically. The layout of the report will be Basic (which is the default)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:27 am

Hi Forum members,
I got FPS from accountant. The start date is appearing only on one month which was a month earlier to start employment. My employes started in September and start date is appearing on August FPS. IS IT OK?
Thanks

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:47 am

Meesha wrote:Hi Forum members,
I got FPS from accountant. The start date is appearing only on one month which was a month earlier to start employment. My employes started in September and start date is appearing on August FPS. IS IT OK?
Thanks
Plz aks the accountant to correct this

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:13 pm

Hi Awan,
How you correct it. The accountant claims that start date can be shown on previous month FPS where they actually have not started?
Cheers

live4pride
- thin ice -

Post by live4pride » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Meesha wrote:Hi Forum members,
Thanks
Hi,

Is it not a problem if you amend your FPS in any backdate?

How have you fixed the disparity in question?
where there's a will there's a way