ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Processing Time For Second/Fresh Applications

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Processing Time For Second/Fresh Applications

Post by hamalt66 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:58 am

What's the processing time for fresh applications? If first application took over 7 months, how long will a fresh application take, especially since the first reference number and reasons given for refusal of first one were mentioned in the covering letter and in the application form?

awan905
Member of Standing

Re: Processing Time For Second/Fresh Applications

Post by awan905 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:59 pm

On this forum, one guy got his fresh application decision successful with in 7 weeks. I submitted my fresh application about 4 weeks ago and yet to get a reply.

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:06 pm

awan905 wrote:On this forum, one guy got his fresh application decision successful with in 7 weeks. I submitted my fresh application about 4 weeks ago and yet to get a reply.
Many thanks Awan for your reply. Have you received the Biometrics request yet? Also did they cashed your fees money if paying by cheques? If they did at least you know they started processing your application. I guess.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:12 pm

HO is very quick and fast to deduct the fee, it was deducted on the same day they got the application.
I have already given biometrics on 31st Oct.

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:18 pm

awan905 wrote:HO is very quick and fast to deduct the fee, it was deducted on the same day they got the application.
I have already given biometrics on 31st Oct.
Do you know the average of processing time for fresh applications? My first one took 7 months!!!

Anna2016

Post by Anna2016 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:07 pm

I have done my administrative review yesterday, you have to update everything for you business documents, why you did very fast , all the best for all of us .
Anna