ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused(Regarding Pr)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Confused(Regarding Pr)

Post by redsaintt » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:37 am

Hello Everyone
i applied on 1 april 2015 and refused cause i submit my wife HMRC online print out(case we don't know on that time). Appeal and Appeal allowed(with no directions) on 28 september 2016. Still waiting for my pr. Ho ask for my passport 10 nov 2016 and we submitted 14 Nov waiting for answer.
Now my question is what i m getting sticker on my passport or Card? Cause i applied on 1 april 2015 and new rules applies on 10 april 2015.
2nd question Appeal allowed mean i am getting the visa or still they ask for more documents?
3rd question how long HO take to issue me PR.

Thanks for reading

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Confused(Regarding Pr)

Post by redsaintt » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:05 am

anyone?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:30 am

redsaintt wrote:Hello Everyone
i applied on 1 april 2015 and refused cause i submit my wife HMRC online print out(case we don't know on that time). Appeal and Appeal allowed(with no directions) on 28 september 2016. Still waiting for my pr. Ho ask for my passport 10 nov 2016 and we submitted 14 Nov waiting for answer.
Now my question is what i m getting sticker on my passport or Card? Cause i applied on 1 april 2015 and new rules applies on 10 april 2015.
2nd question Appeal allowed mean i am getting the visa or still they ask for more documents?
3rd question how long HO take to issue me PR.

Thanks for reading
1) My understanding is cards now issued.

2) Its not a visa. HO will advise if more is required,

3) No specific guaranteed time after appeal.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by redsaintt » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:26 pm

So you mean they can still refuse the visa

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:31 pm

redsaintt wrote:So you mean they can still refuse the visa
You've not applied for a visa. Your application is for a permit under EEA Regulations, not a visa under the UK Immigration Rules.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by redsaintt » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:34 pm

Casa wrote:
redsaintt wrote:So you mean they can still refuse the visa
You've not applied for a visa. Your application is for a permit under EEA Regulations, not a visa under the UK Immigration Rules.

I am confused now, you mean they will definitely issue me permanent residency cause I won the appeal.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:39 pm

It appears that you are going to be issued with PR, hence the request to submit your passport.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by redsaintt » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:50 pm

Yeah they just ask me for passport, you know how many more days they are going to take.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:15 pm

redsaintt wrote:Yeah they just ask me for passport, you know how many more days they are going to take.

Impossible to say.
(Casa, not CR001)

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by redsaintt » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:08 am

Casa wrote:
redsaintt wrote:Yeah they just ask me for passport, you know how many more days they are going to take.

Impossible to say.
I will update everyone