ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

i was rejected after 6 months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Anna2016

i was rejected after 6 months

Post by Anna2016 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:25 am

Dear friends, I was rejected because of investment. I did all right thngs so I have to apply AR. am very busy now to see different solicitor.now, i am in the very bad situation. i got a bad cold but i have to fight for my family. good luck for every body.

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: i was rejected after 6 months

Post by aby00156 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:36 am

Can you please specify for what documents did you send and what documents were missing for which the Home office rejected you.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:43 am

Anna2016 wrote:Dear friends, I was rejected because of investment. I did all right thngs so I have to apply AR. am very busy now to see different solicitor.now, i am in the very bad situation. i got a bad cold but i have to fight for my family. good luck for every body.
Sorry to hear about your visa.
What was the reason they did not accept the investment.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:26 am

Dear Anna2016 sorry about this and may i know what is the exact home office wording for your refusal.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:15 pm

Usual reasons why an applicant will Not score points towards investment:

- Company accounts do not show your name opposite the Director's Loan (DL investments only)
- Business bank statements do NOT show transactions proving that the loan money came from the applicant (DL investments only)
- Director's loan agreement not provided or does not have the required conditions/information as given in the guide (DL investments only)
- Company accounts do NOT show your name, the number and value of shares allocated and Register of members NOT provided (share capital investment only)
- Company accounts and balance sheet have NOT been prepared by a regulated accountant or not signed by the the applicant (statuary requirements)
- Company accounts do NOT have the compilation report page, prepared by a regulated accountant.
- Unacceptable expenditure of the funds (e.g buying a business from previous owner or through good will, spending on property or director's remuneration, etc)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Anna2016

Post by Anna2016 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:19 pm

Two reasons ,
one is the evidence is not sufficient because the unaudited account that you have provide do not show the investment of £200000 in your name and do not show the amount and the value shares in your name and no register of member has been pro as specified at paragraph 46-SD(1)and (4).
This reason is totally wrong, every thing is right I have done .they lost my important documents which included my accountant letter.so my accountant got a big shock she want to fully support me , she is will to be a wetness in the future if I go to JR.

The other reason it was said for 245D TO 245DF, buying the business from a previous owner which I never done because my business is totally new one I already show lot of evidences to them .I am going to apply AR now .

Dear friend,I am not frightened,I am becoming more stronger because every thing is genuine . I dong give up until I get the right result.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:26 pm

Anna2016 wrote:Two reasons ,
one is the evidence is not sufficient because the unaudited account that you have provide do not show the investment of £200000 in your name and do not show the amount and the value shares in your name and no register of member has been pro as specified at paragraph 46-SD(1)and (4).
This reason is totally wrong, every thing is right I have done .they lost my important documents which included my accountant letter.so my accountant got a big shock she want to fully support me , she is will to be a wetness in the future if I go to JR.

The other reason it was said for 245D TO 245DF, buying the business from a previous owner which I never done because my business is totally new one I already show lot of evidences to them .I am going to apply AR now .

Dear friend,I am not frightened,I am becoming more stronger because every thing is genuine . I dong give up until I get the right result.
Sorry to hear that. Please be aware that an accountant's letter is NOT a form of acceptable evidence for investment. Good luck with AR
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:37 pm

Anna2016 wrote:Two reasons ,

Thanks for the update and can you please elaborate this more and may I know how did you do the investment?did you transfer the money directly from your personal account to business account? because from the above reasons it looks that you did not transfer the money from your personal to business. Please clarify to this.

regularuser
India

Post by regularuser » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Anna2016,

Sorry to hear this news about your rejection for I am still waiting for my decision.

I was checking with my accountant & found that in my companies accounts he only mentioned Directors loan but in compilation report he mentioned my name as Director

"The directors who held office during the period were as follows: Name and Appointment date "

Zimba

is this suffice to prove Directors loan with Loan agreement ?

kingraja

Post by kingraja » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:36 pm

regularuser wrote:Anna2016,

Sorry to hear this news about your rejection for I am still waiting for my decision.

I was checking with my accountant & found that in my companies accounts he only mentioned Directors loan but in compilation report he mentioned my name as Director

"The directors who held office during the period were as follows: Name and Appointment date "

Zimba

Your name should be mentioned in the accounts on notes page showing that you have given unsecured Director’s loan of 200000k or 50000k to your company.
rajathegreat

speshow

Post by speshow » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:39 pm

Anna2016 wrote:Dear friends, I was rejected because of investment. I did all right thngs so I have to apply AR. am very busy now to see different solicitor.now, i am in the very bad situation. i got a bad cold but i have to fight for my family. good luck for every body.
Hi Anna,

Sorry to hear that , I think Ho very waste our time , now I am waiting nearly 8 months still waiting. Hope you have good result for AR

Dangerous Dragon

Post by Dangerous Dragon » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:50 pm

Sorry for your rejection Anna2016. All the best for your AR and get well soon. Hope you get a positive result for your AR

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:07 pm

regularuser wrote:Anna2016,

Zimba

This is not a thread for you to ask your questions ! Start your own thread
I've already covered this several times. see: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 08860.html

Anna2016

Post by Anna2016 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:11 pm

I transferred the money from my personal account to my business account, all things are right. On Wednesday, I am going to see the new solicitor and then go to AR.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:13 pm

Anna2016 wrote:I transferred the money from my personal account to my business account, all things are right. On Wednesday, I am going to see the new solicitor and then go to AR.
Did u apply using director loan or share certificate.?
Did your name appear in the balance sheet or in the notes as the next to capital ?

Anna2016

Post by Anna2016 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:50 pm

As the beginning, my investment way is director loan .after 3 three years , I changed the way from director loan which is refreshed in my account report .home office said I wasn't . Maybe the new solicitor can find the problem.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:56 pm

Anna2016 wrote:As the beginning, my investment way is director loan .after 3 three years , I changed the way from director loan which is refreshed in my account report .home office said I wasn't . Maybe the new solicitor can find the problem.
Confused
Are you saying you invested via director loan and then changed to share certificate?

Anna2016

update my situation

Post by Anna2016 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:24 pm

my timeline ,
27th april 2016 applied ,expired date 1st May 2016,
28th july 2016 interview ,
10th November 2016 got refusal letter.
21th november 2016 applied AR.

NOW I am waiting for the result and started to prepare a new application. when I got refusal letter I changed a new solicitor who behalf me to do AR and prepare a fresh one.
many friends sent me private message ,forgive me I have no time to reply , so I post here.
Anna

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:30 pm

Posts merged.

Much safer to post in public.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Anna2016

Post by Anna2016 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:00 pm

noajthan wrote:Posts merged.

Much safer to post in public.
many many thanks

Anna2016

I am going to prepare super premium service

Post by Anna2016 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:13 pm

Upade my situation
I am started to prepare a second application with my new solicitor during the the pending of AR result. this time I am going to use super premium service . it there anybody has same choice we can talk via private message.

awan905
Member of Standing

Re: I am going to prepare super premium service

Post by awan905 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:48 pm

Anna2016 wrote:Upade my situation
I am started to prepare a second application with my new solicitor during the the pending of AR result. this time I am going to use super premium service . it there anybody has same choice we can talk via private message.
For super premium can you double check again if you can avail this for this category or not. Because for my fresh application I was thinking to go for same and even called HO and they said that I cannt use this for this category.
There is one guy who said that he used this service but if you check his record and he never put any post even replied to any questions.
Also for RTI which software are you using and very best of luck

Anna2016

Post by Anna2016 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:09 pm

there is no doubt to use super premium service , i have a friend who already used it after AR fail.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:40 pm

This is good to hear that your friend used this. I dont know why HO does not mention this clearly, because I remember when I called them to check on the help line, last month before submitting new application they said that in this category I cannt use it and only those who are mentioned on UKVI website can use it. This is kind of misguidance which they are doing.

Very best of luck and hope your tension will be over soon.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:28 pm

Anna2016 wrote:there is no doubt to use super premium service , i have a friend who already used it after AR fail.
This claim has been made on the forums several times, I contacted the super premium team via their email and their answer was NEGATIVE :!: