ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for PR or PR card: form EEA (PR) - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Uk2715
Ghana

Re: Application for PR or PR card: form EEA (PR) - UpToDate

Post by Uk2715 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:56 pm

Hello,

pls which of the forms will I use to file for my PR as an ex- spouse of an EEA citizen. I divorced two yrs ago and got my ROR last yr. Now I want to apply for PR by March 2017.

If I can get a link to print the form now so that I can take my time to file it and go through it before posting to HO.

Again am I qualified to book for the one day service?

Thanks for your help.

JGNS25

Post by JGNS25 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:25 pm

salmintin wrote:
JGNS25 wrote:hi everybody,

I hope you can Help, I made my application back in Aug Unfortunately when I did my application I send a prepaid envelope to return my document to my current home adress. I will have to move from my home address within a month or so How can I notify HO that i have change my home address. If I want to send another prepaid envelope with my new home adress where should I send it?. would they accept the prepaid envelop if I enclose an explanation letter with my case id?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
I don't know the answer to your question specifically, but you do know you don't need to send them (a prepaid) envelope, right?

Well unless you have a good reason for doing so. :D
I know but I think its better when important documents are send

Daniann
Algeria

Post by Daniann » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:46 am

Daniann wrote:Hi guys ,
Our PR time line as below ( EEA citizen)
24 /06 PR application sent
1/07 money been taken
1/08 confirmation email

And still waiting until now ( 5 months )

My husband( not EEA ,Family member )
3/10 application sent
5/10 money been taken
18/10 done the biometric
22/10 COA with right to work

am working since October 2010 with out stopping and we send all the needed documents ( our solicitor said I have perfect documents and my PR application is straightforward) and the same for my husband

Our solicitor send with my application cover letter itemising all my documents .
For my husband cover letter the solicitor put my case ID and reference number as my husband need to depends on some documents which been sent with my application ( like my passport ,my original P60... Etc )

Now it's been 5 months and I didn't hear anything from the HO , and as what I can see from the timeline here that a lot of people (EEA) they received already their PR and they applied after me ..!
Can any one advice or give me an opinion please .

Thanks
Is any one still waiting since Jun ? It's been more than 5 months ?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:51 am

Uk2715 wrote:Hello,

pls which of the forms will I use to file for my PR as an ex- spouse of an EEA citizen. I divorced two yrs ago and got my ROR last yr. Now I want to apply for PR by March 2017.

If I can get a link to print the form now so that I can take my time to file it and go through it before posting to HO.

Again am I qualified to book for the one day service?

Thanks for your help.
Form EEA(PR). Gov UK.

You can't use same day service to apply for confirmation of PR.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

JGNS25

Post by JGNS25 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:53 am

Daniann wrote:
1/07 money been taken
1/08 confirmation email

3/10 application sent
5/10 money been taken
18/10 done the biometric

am working since October 2010 with out stopping and we send all the needed documents ( our solicitor said I have perfect documents and my PR application is straightforward) and the same for my husband

Our solicitor send with my application cover letter itemising all my documents .
For my husband cover letter the solicitor put my case ID and reference number as my husband need to depends on some documents which been sent with my application ( like my passport ,my original P60... Etc )

Now it's been 5 months and I didn't hear anything from the HO , and as what I can see from the timeline here that a lot of people (EEA) they received already their PR and they applied after me ..!

Thanks
I have been waiting since AUG and I dont have any news. I seems that is taking between 5 and 6 month now. With the exemption of few people in the forum. And it doesnt help to be related to a British National. If it takes longuer that 6 months since they took payment you can call them and enquiry regarding your case. you would need to give them your case id and your personal details.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:56 am

I hope you can Help, I made my application back in Aug Unfortunately when I did my application I send a prepaid envelope to return my document to my current home adress. I will have to move from my home address within a month or so How can I notify HO that i have change my home address. If I want to send another prepaid envelope with my new home adress where should I send it?. would they accept the prepaid envelop if I enclose an explanation letter with my case id?

Thanks
Write cross-referencing application/case id. Try original address you sent form to; let HO sort out their internal mail.

And set up mail redirection from your old to new address (via Royal Mail).

Katlancs
inactive

Post by Katlancs » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:16 pm

Daniann wrote:
I applied on 17/6 and they received it 20/6. Still waiting for a response, just like you. EEA national but I must have a complicated case or a caseworker who went on holiday in the summer! Does seem unfair that some people are getting theirs in 3 months, but I suppose that's just the system and at at least our 6 months' wait is up soon.

softy monster
Algeria

Post by softy monster » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:24 pm

Thanks
https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... pdate.ofml
also if you go to page 122 of this forum, you will see a similar case! good luck

also you better off set up a address redirection with Royal Mail just to be in the safe side, and you may need it anyway for other mails!

Softy Monster
Non-EEA (McCarthy Transitional Arrangement case)
PR card rec/dated:28 April 17
British Citizen: Dec 17

boooboo
Newly Registered

Post by boooboo » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:15 am

My time-line:
Family of 3 (2 adults + 1 child), EU Citizens, I was the main applicant.

Application sent: 10/08/16 by special delivery
HO received documents: 11/08/16
Payment withdrawn: 12/08/16
Confirmation Email: 07/09/16
Passports requested: 17/10/2016
Passports returned: 28/10/16
DCPR issued: 23/11/16
DCPR received along with the documentation package: 25/11/16
I did not provide any pre-paid envelope.

Daniann
Algeria

Post by Daniann » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:14 am

Katlancs wrote:
Daniann wrote:
I applied on 17/6 and they received it 20/6. Still waiting for a response, just like you. EEA national but I must have a complicated case or a caseworker who went on holiday in the summer! Does seem unfair that some people are getting theirs in 3 months, but I suppose that's just the system and at at least our 6 months' wait is up soon.
My case is not complicated at all ( according to my solicitor)
However keep us update if you received anything

mividini
Newly Registered

Post by mividini » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:18 pm

Hello everyone,
great news for us today! We have just received our PR cards and all our documents back.
I'm very happy! Good luck from us!

mividini wrote:Hi there, we are family from Bulgaria who lives in the UK since September 2008.
We apply for PR using 1 form not including the kids / 2 daughters/ as husband /QP/ and me /FM/ .
We have sent large amount of documents for 2008-2014 only. And a recent reference from my husbands work.Good luck to everyone!
Here is our timeline:

Application posted: 23/07/2016
Documents received: 25/07/2016
Payment taken: 27/07/2016 / credit card/
Confirmation email: 21/08/2016
PR dated: 22/11/2016
PR received: 26/11/2016

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:22 pm

mividini wrote:Hello everyone,
great news for us today! We have just received our PR cards and all our documents back.
mividini wrote:Hi there, we are family from Bulgaria who lives in the UK since September 2008.
We apply for PR using 1 form not including the kids / 2 daughters/ as husband /QP/ and me /FM/ .
We have sent large amount of documents for 2008-2014 only. And a recent reference from my husbands work.Good luck to everyone!
Here is our timeline:
Wonderful. Its children's turn next!
Did you use current or previous form in the end?

mividini
Newly Registered

Post by mividini » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:43 pm

Thank you!
We filled the current form in the end.
For the kids I'm know reading the forum about a passport application for them. :)

noajthan wrote:
mividini wrote:Hello everyone,
Here is our timeline:
Wonderful. Its children's turn next!
Did you use current or previous form in the end?

Tanya2007
Newly Registered

Post by Tanya2007 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:00 pm

Hi all,
Here is my husband's timeline:

Application sent: 02/07/2016
Application received: 04/07/2016
Payment taken: 07/07/2016
Confirmation e-mail: 08/08/2016
ID requested: 07/10/2016 and still waiting
PR issued: 23.11.2016
PR received: 26.11.2016

Hopefully will receive them soon
Just an update...
Finally we received my husband PR card .

agnetha007

Post by agnetha007 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:16 pm

Any applicants from May still waiting? It has been over 6 months now and I still have not received the decision :( My application is more complex self-employment case (I also used the older EEA3 form).. I guess that is why it takes so long.

It is very frustrating :cry: Is it worth calling them? I read in this forum that the helpline does not really provide any information other than "keep waiting".

aluter

Post by aluter » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:26 pm

I received my passport today!
It took 20 working days in total to get it back. I completed the form online twice and also did the complaint for when it takes longer than 10 working days.

Wowo77
Newly Registered

Post by Wowo77 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:16 pm

Daniann wrote:
1/07 money been taken
1/08 confirmation email

3/10 application sent
5/10 money been taken
18/10 done the biometric

Thanks
@Daniann, I have been waiting since May , submitted my application 19th of May , I have tried to call , all the keep telling me is that they are still processing it. Guess all you have to do is wait.

softy monster
Algeria

Post by softy monster » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:20 pm

aluter wrote:I received my passport today!
It took 20 working days in total to get it back. I completed the form online twice and also did the complaint for when it takes longer than 10 working days.
i'm sure you are happy and over the moon, as you have mentioned earlier you are traveling on 29th Nov..well good luck and safe trip!
Non-EEA (McCarthy Transitional Arrangement case)
PR card rec/dated:28 April 17
British Citizen: Dec 17

Wowo77
Newly Registered

Post by Wowo77 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:40 pm

agnetha007 wrote:Any applicants from May still waiting? It has been over 6 months now and I still have not received the decision :( My application is more complex self-employment case (I also used the older EEA3 form).. I guess that is why it takes so long.

It is very frustrating :cry: Is it worth calling them? I read in this forum that the helpline does not really provide any information other than "keep waiting".
@agnetha007
Hi Am in the same situation as you,i sent my application 19th of May up till now i have not Heard nothing, and i think it´s not just you, there are other people out there that submitted Mid May-May ending still waiting.we cant do much than to just wait.

blueeyes
Newly Registered

Post by blueeyes » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:56 pm

Update. Finally got my DCPR today.

DCPR
Applied: 02/07/2016
HO received: 04/07/2016
Payment: 06/07/2016
Confirmation Email: 08/08/2016, only after ID requested.
ID requested: 05/08/2016
ID requested again: 24/08/2016
HO phone call: 26/08/2016, to confirm delivery address for ID
ID sent: 31/08/2016
ID received: 01/09/2016
DCPR issued: 22/11/2016
DCPR recieved: 28/11/2016

They included a letter to show the date I acquired my Permanent residence status.... and got all documents back. All the best to those still waiting.

mangonscarf
Newly Registered

Post by mangonscarf » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:02 am

Here's my update:

- 20/05/16: Application sent
- 23/05/16: Application received
- 25/05/16: Payment taken
- 26/06/16: Passport return requested - 1st time; Only applicant’s passport
- 29/06/16: Biometric letter received (dated 23/06/16)
- 30/06/16: Biometric submitted
- 08/07/16: CoA received (dated 05/07/16)
- 12/07/16: Passport return requested - 2nd time; All passports
- 25/07/16: Applicant’s passport received (from the first request; dated 22/07/16)
- 28/08/16: Passport return requested - 3rd time; Sponsor’s passports
- 07/09/16: Return of documents - documents not received form submitted
- 16/09/16: Sponsor's passports received
- 16/09/16: Sent request to update address (moving date = 01/10/16)
- 24/11/16: Received a notification letter from post office to collect a parcel
- 25/11/16: Collected a parcel containing all the documents sent to HO, plus a letter saying that I will receive my RC within 10 working days
- 28/11/16: Received a letter from a delivery company regarding RC (dated 25/11/16; delivery scheduled for 03/12/16)

I (applicant; non-EEA) have lived in the UK since September 2014 and met my sponsor (EU citizen) in December 2014. My sponsor moved to the UK in May 2015 and we started living together from then. Got married in March 2016. Applied for RC in May 2016. I and my husband worked several jobs (can't even count how many). Good luck to those who are still waiting. It took us exactly 6 months to hear the decision.

Wowo77
Newly Registered

Post by Wowo77 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:51 pm

My update here
Non EEA Applicant 2nd Application as the first application was refused because of missing documents.
19/05/2016: Application sent
20/05/2016: Application Received
05/07/2016 : Biometric Letter received ,and sent same day
13/07/2016 :COA received
29/11/2016: PR card received dated 22/11/2016
Am only waiting for my documents , but the most important one is the PR card that i have already received :D . Those of you Non EEA applicant that applied in (May 2016) i will say don't loose hope keep praying .My case was a complex one but i Thank God that i finally Got it

nomader
Newly Registered

Post by nomader » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:13 pm

Timeline update: DCPR received! Thanks very much for everyone's help and good luck with all your applications.

Timeline (EU14 national):
Documents sent: 27.07.2016
Documents received: 28.07.2016
Payment taken: 29.07.2016
Confirmation email received: 23.08.2016
Passport requested back: 15.08.2016
Passport received: 30.08.2016
DCPR dated: 22.11.2016
DCPR received: 26.11.2016
Total: 122 days

Kruk

Post by Kruk » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:01 am

Timeline update: DCPR now received.

EU citizen application:
Application sent: 03/08/2016
Documents received: 04/08/2016
Payment taken: 08/08/2016
Confirmation email: 30/08/2016
Documents Requested Back: 02/09/2016
Documents received: 14/09/2016 (only passport, WRS docs)
DCPR dated: 18/11/2016
DCPR received: 29/11/2016
Rest of the documents received: 29/11/2016
Total waiting time: 118 days

DCPR, letter and rest of the documents were received together in one envelope.

Good luck with all your applications.

SYLWESTER
Newly Registered

Post by SYLWESTER » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:52 am

My PR Card Application Timeline:

Application sent: 08/07/2016
Payment taken: 11/07/2016
E-mail confirmation received: 11/08/2016
PR card received together with all the documents: 25/11/2016