ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No right of appeal against refusal of residence card to EFM

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mohsin2
Newly Registered

Post by mohsin2 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:13 am

PLEASE HELP..((Extended family member))
if appeal will be Allowed (after Sala case) on first tier trubinal hearing plus HO representative not coming at hearing did anyone knows about the next process..??

mohsin2
Newly Registered

Post by mohsin2 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:21 pm

hi Obie & All.
i want to know about extended fsmily member.
i had hearing & HO representative were unrepresented
this is 2nd time interview on FTT.
if i win then what will be next process.?
can HO go the the permission to the appeal again because i hope i win this case on FTT bec Ho were not there this was mine set aside hearing.
kindly if anyone knows that after sala if someone won the case then what was the HO next step.?
is there anyone here who win the case after sala kindly please share some info please

noajthan

Re: No right of appeal against refusal of residence card to

Post by noajthan » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:24 pm

To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, I have moved your question to its own thread (this one).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

mohsin2
Newly Registered

Post by mohsin2 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:56 am

Obie wrote:Just to update ..

Over the past few days an issue arose as to whether or not there was a jurisdiction for the Upper Tribunal to look at my application for permission to appeal to the Court of Appeal.

I submitted argument that the power exist, and today I gathered that it has been recorded as a lawful application for permission to appeal.

Also gathered from a senior HOPO, that the Home Office have recorded on their system that they will reconsider case having regards to the views expressed by the UT withing 8 weeks, subject to any further evidence they will require being submitted.

So all in all, things seem to be shaping for the best. One can only hope that they will start acting in a pragmatic manner and prevent further stress and waste of money for poor applicant and appellant.

Will still try and pursue Sala even if he succeeds. Will see if COA will enteretain it, giving the fact that it is an issue of general importance.

PLEASE HELP

hi Obie & All.
i want to know about extended fsmily member.
i had hearing & HO representative were unrepresented
this is 2nd time interview on FTT.
if i win then what will be next process.?
can HO go the the permission to the appeal again because i hope i win this case on FTT bec Ho were not there this was mine set aside hearing.
kindly if anyone knows that after sala if someone won the case then what was the HO next step.?
is there anyone here who win the case after sala kindly please share some info please

mohsin2
Newly Registered

Post by mohsin2 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:57 am

hi