ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Allocation for additional UCOS refused: Help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

geet_k
Newly Registered

Allocation for additional UCOS refused: Help

Post by geet_k » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:55 am

Hi

My employer requested for an allocation of additional UCOS for me, as they had exhausted their quota. The Home Office rejected the request without stating any reason. The employer does not want to hire a lawyer either. Can anyone suggest what to do in such a case? I understand that there is a box in application where they need to justify, but I wish to get help from someone who's been in the situation.

I'm on Tier 4 visa which will expire in Jan end, and am worried this may take really long. Any suggestions are appreciated!

jahan83

Re: Allocation for additional UCOS refused: Help

Post by jahan83 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:46 pm

Dear Fellow
recently we requested for urgent cos allocation increase request and they refuse with reason email. Mine was Tier 2 general but can you check when your sponsor request they are requesting cos allocation increase (which is right) or just request COS.
They need to request cos increase and once submit a phone number will appear on screen to call and pay £ 200 for urgent consideration and you will get more COS in 5 working days.
Good luck

geet_k
Newly Registered

Post by geet_k » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:11 pm

jahan83 wrote:Dear Fellow
recently we requested for urgent cos allocation increase request and they refuse with reason email. Mine was Tier 2 general but can you check when your sponsor request they are requesting cos allocation increase (which is right) or just request COS.
They need to request cos increase and once submit a phone number will appear on screen to call and pay £ 200 for urgent consideration and you will get more COS in 5 working days.
Good luck
Can you tell me what has your employer described as a reason for requesting for allocation increase?

jahan83

Post by jahan83 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:20 pm

Required COS for visa extension of current employee(Name of employee)

deepakagarwal
Newly Registered

Post by deepakagarwal » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:04 pm

Hi Jahan83,

What reason did they give you for refusing the COS ? Also, did you re-apply and get it eventually ?

jahan83

Post by jahan83 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:06 pm

Sorry its too late to reply but still may be usefull for some one.

They refuse cos increase request as same time ownership was changed and need to reapply for sponsor license for new employer.
Oncenew employer got license we reapplied urgengt Unrestricted cos increase with £200 and received ontime no issue.