ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(LR) AND DEPENDENT ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

paru.org
India

SET(LR) AND DEPENDENT ?

Post by paru.org » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:35 pm

Dear moderators
i have recently varied my application from tier 1 to SET(lr) which dont allow dependents to include.
many have suggested to change those to Flr FP as i dont met income threshold for flrM.
wat will happen if i leave those as it was pbs dependents
q1. will ho invalidate my dependents applications if i dont change those
q2. will i get any formal letter from ho giving me any timeframe to change those?
does it says anywhere in any of guidance, if yes pls share, where in the rules it says

securing a LTR on FP is pretty difficult as my wife just joined me 3 months back.

thx...

vinny

Re: SET(LR) AND DEPENDENT ?

Post by vinny » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:48 pm

What other choices does your wife have, apart from FLR(FP) or FLR(M)?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:01 am

thx a lot vinny,
u have provided very useful info but my wife doesn't have either option,
she won't be able to secure visa on fp as our baby was also born in india and she is 5 yrs old,

if i dont change her pbs dependent application which is pending with HO , wat can happen, ??

is she overstayer now??
vinny wrote:What other choices does your wife have, apart from FLR(FP) or FLR(M)?

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:33 am

If you are neither a PBS migrant nor granted ILR as a PBS migrant, then they may refuse her applicantion for leave as a PBS dependant.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:23 am

dear moderators

regarding flr M, can i use(show) cash saving available in india in my own account to meet income threshold?
is that acceptable and how much is required?
i have applied for set LR recently.

thx
vinny wrote:If you are neither a PBS migrant nor granted ILR as a PBS migrant, then they may refuse her applicantion for leave as a PBS dependant.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:23 am

E-LTRP.3.1. wrote:(b) specified savings of-
(i) £16,000; and
(ii) additional savings of an amount equivalent to 2.5 times the amount which is the difference between the gross annual income from the sources listed in paragraph E-LTRP.3.2.(a)-(f) and the total amount required under paragraph E-LTRP.3.1.(a); or
Check above Rules and guidance > Chapter 08: appendix FM family members > Appendix FM 1.7: financial requirement, to see if foreign savings may be included.