ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed urgent ext due in 3 days

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aab1988

Help needed urgent ext due in 3 days

Post by Aab1988 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:31 pm

Help Needed

I am applying for extension in next couple of days

I have invested 170000 in the companies which are registered more than more than 3 months ago ( i fulfill all other requirements) the problem is I have invested remaining 30000 in the company which is registered less than 3 months ago will it be a problem can home office raise an objection that the business in which you have invested 30000 was not registered or trading 3 months before the application

Please if someone especially Zimba can reply and help me ASAP as my solicitor is saying it's not a problem as for investment there is no restriction from HO you can invest even days before as long as the company is trading and it doesn't matter that you it was registered less than 3months because we will be claiming point for engaged in business activity for other company.

alishaikh777
Newly Registered

Re: Help needed urgent ext due in 3 days

Post by alishaikh777 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:07 pm

Bro 3 months ago what does that means ?

The company should be firmed within the few months of your first visa.

How about the employment?

Aab1988

Post by Aab1988 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:43 pm

Hi Ali

Thanks for your reply I am registered a director for 2 companies
i have registered a new company like 2 months ago and invested 30000 pounds in the company B. Can that be a problem that company B is just registered and I have invested 30000 pounds in the new company. I read a HO rule in the guideline that Applicants new to be engaged / registered a director 3 months prior to the application. My only concern is is there any rule that we can't invest in the new company like company B , 3months before the applying for the application.

in the Company A i was registered a director within 6 months after entering Uk and have invested 170k and still actively trading and have created employment in this company. So I am fine here in company A but my concern is the investment in company B

alishaikh777
Newly Registered

Post by alishaikh777 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:20 pm

Hi aab
Well they are saying in thier immigration rule book thst you will have to invest in your business . As far as i know no problem that you invest one company or multiple companies.
Also thier is no issue that you firmed a company which is new

Just doubt that do they want us to transfer full 200k investment iin the beginning!! Which i have not seen anywhere . But i will have to read it again carefully for .

Will hopefully reply you in while

alishaikh777
Newly Registered

Post by alishaikh777 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:29 pm

Brother i am sorry to inform as follows . You may also confirm from other guru people i might be wrong but i found as follows.

46. Documentary evidence must be provided in all cases. The specified documents in paragraph 46-SD must be provided as evidence of any investment and business activity that took place when the applicant had leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant or a Tier 1 (Post-Study Wor4k) Migrant, and any investment made no more than 12 months (or 24 months if the applicant was last granted leave as a Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) Migrant) before the date of the application for which the applicant is claiming points.

Aab1988

Post by Aab1988 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:35 pm

Thanks Ali I am 100 percent sure that we can invest in Multiple companies. The only doubt I got is whether I can invest new and only 2months old as I will applying in couple of days.

As you are saying that we need to invest in the beginning i don't think so you it is necessary for you invest staright away

Ali Zimba and other senior members please can you confirm me can Home Office raise an objection that I have 30000 invested in a company which is only 2 months old.

sameerb

Post by sameerb » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:05 pm

Hi,

Why didn't you invest £30,000 in the first company itself?

My understanding is, U must be registered as director within first 6 mths of getting Ent visa and you need to be registered in the SAME COMPANY in last 3 months before extension.

2nd company wasn't there in first 6 mths of getting your Ent Visa.

Aab1988

Post by Aab1988 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:17 pm

sameerb wrote:Hi,

My understanding is, U must be registered as director within first 6 mths of getting Ent visa and you need to be registered in the SAME COMPANY in last 3 months before extension.

thanks for your reply

the money was not needed in company A I kept 30000 in my personal account and recently I started the company B and invested money.

Aab1988

Post by Aab1988 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:29 pm

sameerb wrote:Hi,

Sameer bro you can't be registered a director of the same company again and again as you are already a director in that company.

The rule is you need to register as a director within 6 months after getting the visa. Prior to 3months you can be the director of the same company or different company it doesn't matter.