ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some Very Important Queries for 2nd Fresh Ext Application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ukbiz

Some Very Important Queries for 2nd Fresh Ext Application

Post by ukbiz » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:19 pm

Hi Forum Member,

I am new to this forum and I have few queries for 2nd-time extension application and will really appreciate if the Senior members and particularly those who have successfully applied 2nd extension application if their 1st extension was refused for some reason.

1. For the 2nd time extension at the application form, how should we answer for D6 & D8, keeping in view if someone applying the 2nd application of extension within 14 days of AR refusal date.

D6. Please note: You should only answer this question if your current visa or leave to remain has expired. Was there a reason beyond your control why you did not apply for your visa or leave to remain expired? You will have to provide evidence of your exceptional situation if you have answered ‘Yes’. Please see the policy guidance for more information.

Yes
Shall we select Yes ,what will be the evidence of exceptional situation ? should we say we are applying within 14 days of AR refusal date ?

No
Or shall we select No , considering that application is with 14 days of AR refusal

D8. Have you ever stayed in the United Kingdom beyond the end of your period of leave?

Yes
Shall we select Yes, due to the refusal of Admin review and applying as overstayed within 14 days of AR refusal.

No
Or shall we select No, due to the fact that 14 days overstayed period will be ignored if applied within 14 days of AR refusal

2.If the applicant doesn’t receive the original documents within 14 days of AR refusal, can they claim English language point without sending UK degree by claiming that he already successfully scored the points at initial T1 application three years back?

3. Once the 2nd application for extension will be successfully approved, will the applicant still be eligible for ILR on 10years route keeping in view 2nd application of extension was made as overstayed within 14 days of AR refusal date?

I really appreciated if my all 3 queries are answered by Senior members and specifically 1 & 2 answered by those members who have successfully applied 2nd extension application if their 1st extension was refused for some reason.

Thank you very much for your time.

softwareluv
India

Re: Some Very Important Queries for 2nd Fresh Ext Applicatio

Post by softwareluv » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:18 pm

ukbiz

Post by ukbiz » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:39 pm

Hi Softwareluv,

Thanks for this link , but I found this very confusing and it does not answer my queries, kindly only reply with my queries and please restrain from re-directing my post.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:45 pm

ukbiz wrote:
Hi Softwareluv,

Thanks for this link , but I found this very confusing and it does not answer my queries, kindly only reply with my queries and please restrain from re-directing my post.
We are a broad church here and members can contribute in many ways based on experience and on how they see fit.
So kindly refrain from constraining or directing how members choose to reply; after all they are taking time out from running their enterprises in order to help you.

The member in question, softwareluv, was helping by pointing out a shared resource that some of the chaps are putting together.
Perhaps you would like to contribute to it too.

Don't expect too much in the way of spoon feeding. After all you won't be getting much mollycoddling from UKVI.
And rote answers don't always cut it due to entrepreneur's varying and different circumstances.

If you're not keen on someone's response then simply ignore it and wait for the next.
And if you really want specific and on-demand answers, especially on a Sunday night, then suggest seeking out a paid professional.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:51 pm

Thanks noajthan.

ukbiz

Post by ukbiz » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:27 pm

:o :o
noajthan wrote:
ukbiz wrote:
Hi Softwareluv,

We are a broad church here and members can contribute in many ways based on experience and on how they see fit.
So kindly refrain from constraining or directing how members choose to reply; after all they are taking time out from running their enterprises in order to help you.

The member in question, softwareluv, was helping by pointing out a shared resource that some of the chaps are putting together.
Perhaps you would like to contribute to it too.

Don't expect too much in the way of spoon feeding. After all you won't be getting much mollycoddling from UKVI.
And rote answers don't always cut it due to entrepreneur's varying and different circumstances.

If you're not keen on someone's response then simply ignore it and wait for the next.
And if you really want specific and on-demand answers, especially on a Sunday night, then suggest seeking out a paid professional.
noajthan

I never expect someone to immediately reply on Sunday night !

Neither I am seeking spoon feeding assistance here !

As you appreciate many members here ask sometimes very silly and straightforward question but yet they are allowed to ask as a freedom of speech !

I think my queries are quite reasonable and meet criteria of this forum without violating any terms & conditions ?

Many thanks for your Post and I will wait for other members to response on weekdays during working hours !

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:52 pm

ukbiz wrote:
noajthan

As you appreciate many members here ask sometimes very silly and straightforward question but yet they are allowed to ask as a freedom of speech !

I think my queries are quite reasonable and meet criteria of this forum without violating any terms & conditions ?

Many thanks for your Post and I will wait for other members to response on weekdays during working hours !
You completely missed Noajthan's point. You berated softwareluv, who was only trying to help you for no reason whatsover.

We have a hard enough time as it is trying to keep up with HO and their idiosyncrasies. We come here to seek help and have the pleasure of offering help. You could have thanked softwareluv for pointing u in a direction to he/she thought helps you and clarified (politely) that it did not help for reasons XX and redirected your questions (politely). You still have the chance to apologize to him/her.

ukbiz

Post by ukbiz » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:03 am

seasky wrote:
ukbiz wrote:
noajthan

You completely missed Noajthan's point. You berated softwareluv, who was only trying to help you for no reason whatsover.

We have a hard enough time as it is trying to keep up with HO and their idiosyncrasies. We come here to seek help and have the pleasure of offering help. You could have thanked softwareluv for pointing u in a direction to he/she thought helps you and clarified (politely) that it did not help for reasons XX and redirected your questions (politely). You still have the chance to apologize to him/her.
Hi seasky,

I replied softwareluv with an intention to keep my post separate and not merge it with any other post however I apologise if he/she being uncomfortable by my response.

ukbiz

Post by ukbiz » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:06 am

ukbiz wrote:Hi Forum Member,

I am new to this forum and I have few queries for 2nd-time extension application and will really appreciate if the Senior members and particularly those who have successfully applied 2nd extension application if their 1st extension was refused for some reason.

1. For the 2nd time extension at the application form, how should we answer for D6 & D8, keeping in view if someone applying the 2nd application of extension within 14 days of AR refusal date.

D6. Please note: You should only answer this question if your current visa or leave to remain has expired. Was there a reason beyond your control why you did not apply for your visa or leave to remain expired? You will have to provide evidence of your exceptional situation if you have answered ‘Yes’. Please see the policy guidance for more information.

Yes
Shall we select Yes ,what will be the evidence of exceptional situation ? should we say we are applying within 14 days of AR refusal date ?

No
Or shall we select No , considering that application is with 14 days of AR refusal

D8. Have you ever stayed in the United Kingdom beyond the end of your period of leave?

Yes
Shall we select Yes, due to the refusal of Admin review and applying as overstayed within 14 days of AR refusal.

No
Or shall we select No, due to the fact that 14 days overstayed period will be ignored if applied within 14 days of AR refusal

2.If the applicant doesn’t receive the original documents within 14 days of AR refusal, can they claim English language point without sending UK degree by claiming that he already successfully scored the points at initial T1 application three years back?

3. Once the 2nd application for extension will be successfully approved, will the applicant still be eligible for ILR on 10years route keeping in view 2nd application of extension was made as overstayed within 14 days of AR refusal date?

I really appreciated if my all 3 queries are answered by Senior members and specifically 1 & 2 answered by those members who have successfully applied 2nd extension application if their 1st extension was refused for some reason.

Thank you very much for your time.
Respectable Senior Members , kindly advise with above 3 queries and thank you for your precious time.

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:37 am

It does not make me uncomfortable. May be little offended and seems inappropriate as noajthan and seasky thought too.

By providing link to other related posts and merging threads together, will not only help you but will help other people as well who may have these questions. It keeps all similar posts linked together. You may not find it helpful but thats fine, someone else will.

Like noajthan said, everyone has difference ways to help. If you don't like their response, you can just ignore their response and wait for next person to reply.

ukbiz

Post by ukbiz » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:45 am

Hi All,

Can Someone answer my post, please?

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:54 am

I haven't got my second application success as i have just applied. But I had same questions which is why I made that thread and shared link with you.

I answered D6 - YES as I understand and suggested by other members that after AR is refused you straightaway become overstayer but you still get 14 days to further action. So I just attached cover letter to explain that and copy of AR as evidence.

D8 - I answered yes and gave reference.

ukbiz

Post by ukbiz » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:10 pm

Thank you Softwareluv , for your time and responding the post.

Best wishes for your in-process application.