ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 extension - more FPS and RTI questions

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Atif786
Member of Standing

T1 extension - more FPS and RTI questions

Post by Atif786 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:54 pm

zimba88 wrote:
I am not sure if the IRIS payroll software can have any dates on those fps reports . If its not possible what will be my other options to proof the start date and end date . Will a letter from accountant with all employee details including start and end dates will fulfill the requirements .
Ask your accountant, I guess it is possible. The starting date must be on the FPS report. An accountant's letter has NO value.

Hi Zimba, my Visa is expiring in april but i am planning to apply 20 days before the expiry date, is that ok?
2) in the new policy guidelines issued in November 2016, they have only asked for RTI/ FBS for job creation proof, no P32, P60 or P11 is required? is that enough or do i still need to submit all these documents as it was the requirement in the previous version of guidelines,

3) most importantly , my accountant provides me 1 RTI submission report or certificate with submission time stamp on it and FBS reports for individual Employee, i haven't received any single FBS report from my accountant with the payment details of all the employees, which one is required by the UKBA individual ones or single FPS report with all the employees Payments details.

please help

Updated Guidelines below

Evidence to show you are reporting Pay As You Earn (PAYE) income tax
183. You must provide evidence that you are reporting Pay As You Earn (PAYE ) income tax
appropriately to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), and have done so for the full period of
employment for which points are being claimed, as follows:
1) For reporting up to and including 5 October 2013 only:
a) Printouts of Employee Payment Records and, unless the start date of the
employment is shown in the Employee Payment Record, an original HMRC form
P45 or form P46 (also called a Full Payment Submission) for the settled worker
showing the start date of the employment, or
b) Printouts of Real Time Full Payment Submissions which confirm the report of
PAYE income tax to HMRC (if you began reporting via Real Time before 6 October
2013); and
2) For reporting from 6 October 2013 onwards printouts of Real Time-Full Payment
Tier 1(Entrepreneur) Policy Guidance version 11/2016 - Page 56
Submissions which confirm the report of PAYE income tax to HMRC.
184. This evidence in 1) or 2) above must show the total payments made to the settled workers as
well as the tax deducted and date which they started work with the applicant’s business.
185. From 6 October 2013, all businesses were required to report PAYE via Real Time.
Atif

noajthan

Re: T1 extension - more FPS and RTI questions

Post by noajthan » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:59 pm

To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, this question has been moved to its own thread (this one) as it had no connection to original topic in other thread.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:32 am

noajthan wrote:To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, this question has been moved to its own thread (this one) as it had no connection to original topic in other thread.
Hi Noajthan, thanks for the reply, where it's been moved?
Atif

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:09 am

Atif786 wrote:
noajthan wrote:To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, this question has been moved to its own thread (this one) as it had no connection to original topic in other thread.
Hi Noajthan, thanks for the reply, where it's been moved?
Moved to here - where you are now reading this.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:02 pm

Atif786 wrote:my Visa is expiring in april but i am planning to apply 20 days before the expiry date, is that ok?
Yes
Atif786 wrote:in the new policy guidelines issued in November 2016, they have only asked for RTI/ FBS for job creation proof, no P32, P60 or P11 is required? is that enough or do i still need to submit all these documents as it was the requirement in the previous version of guidelines,
Just FPS - Full Payment Submissions are enough.
Atif786 wrote:most importantly , my accountant provides me 1 RTI submission report or certificate with submission time stamp on it and FBS reports for individual Employee, i haven't received any single FBS report from my accountant with the payment details of all the employees, which one is required by the UKBA individual ones or single FPS report with all the employees Payments details.
FPS is reported monthly to HMRC covering all the payments you make to the employees of your company that month. Only the first FPS will have the starting date of the employees in it.
You need 12 FPS for the 12 months of employment for each employee for which you want to claim points for.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:05 pm

Hi Aby, Thanks for the reply,
i might sound repetitive but
if you could please help me with some more questions and confusions for post 6th april 2016 scenario,

1) i have 2 employees for 2 different posts , hired in april 2015 as part time ( 100 hours each) with hourly wages increment after every 6 months, they worked part time from April 2015 to April 2016 as part timers which comes to 13 months, so it full fills the 1st requirement of 2 posts lasting for 12 months and adding upto 1 full time employment, after that they become full time with further increment in hourly wages from MAy 2016 and they are still working and will continue to work in future as well, i'll be applying in the month on march so the pay roll can be run until feb 2017 for consideration, so from may 2016 to Feb 2017 , it comes to 10 months of 2 full time employment with 2 different posts ( it's the same post which were in 2015-2016 as part time), now can 6 months or 10 months of each full time post by the same employees be considered as 1 full time posts to make it 2 full time employment.

2 posts by 2 part time employees for 13 months adds to 1 full time employment and then the same posts become full time from may 2016 by the same 2 employees .

2)how to fill the job creation section in the application form or the sample given in the policy guide,
as my employee were part time for 13 months with an hourly salary increment and then they have become full time with further salary increment.
they have only start date but no end date and their hourly wages increased after every 6 months.
and the contusion is we are getting points for no of posts not for employees.

this is what we need to fill in the application form.
Job number:
Job title:
Date post created:
If this job is being combined with another job to make equivalent of 1 full time job, indicate which
job:
Employee name, Start date, End date, Hourly rate paid, Full-time, Part-time.
Thanks for you time and patience.
Atif

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:31 am

Atif786 wrote:2 posts by 2 part time employees for 13 months adds to 1 full time employment and then the same posts become full time from may 2016 by the same 2 employees .
For those who successfully applied for entry clearance or switched into the route from 6 April 2014, the employment must:
- be for at least 2 separate jobs
- exist for at least a full 12 months each

In your situation its a bit tricky.
First Job: Yes you can combine 2 part time employees for 12 months adds to 1 full time employment
The hours of workers in 2 part-time jobs can be combined to add up to 30 hours a week or more and form the equivalent of one full-time post, as long as the 2 part-time jobs exist for 12 months. For example, if one employee worked 20 hours in a part-time job and another employee worked 10 hours in another part-time job. If they have both been employed for at least 12 months, they can be combined to one full-time job. If the applicant is combining jobs in this way, they must make it clear in their application which employees are being used.
Second Job : No you can not combine 2 full time jobs to meet the job requirement. as 2 fulltime employees are filling two different post hence can not be combined (if they are working at the same period).

The above comment is purely my understanding.

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:05 pm

Hi Aby,
Thanks for the reply,
when 2 different part time post can be combined to add up to 1 full time employment and the same posts are continued by the sames employees as full timers for 9 months so why 2 full time different posts for 9 months can't be added to fulfil the 2nd job creation requirement?
i was going through example given in the job creation template in policy guide , where it clearly says that it has to be 2 different posts, could you please go through that example and let me know as they have,t elaborated the job creation requirement for post 6 april 2014 applicants.

according to my understanding if 2 different posts exist for 12 full months and after that any combination will be fine to add up to 2nd employment.

2) how can i fill the job creation form for employees those who never left the job and still working since last 24 months with the increment in hourly wages thrice in that duration .
job creation form asks you to fill in strate date, job title, End date, Hourly wages,
it's really confusing me now.
experts pleas ehelp.
Atif

xeesee
Member of Standing

Post by xeesee » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:59 pm

Hello,

Can someone please explain me about FPS, EPS and RTI.
What we need for T1 50k extension? I have FPS for last 3
Years. My under standing is RTI is system on which we can
Generate FPS,EPS etc..

Thanks

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:20 am

Atif786 wrote:when 2 different part time post can be combined to add up to 1 full time employment and the same posts are continued by the sames employees as full timers for 9 months so why 2 full time different posts for 9 months can't be added to fulfil the 2nd job creation requirement?
As per guidance
We consider a 30-hour working week to be full-time.

The hours of workers in 2 part-time jobs can be combined to add up to 30 hours a week or more and form the equivalent of one full-time job, as long as the 2 part-time jobs exist for 12 months. By way of an example, it could be that one employee worked 20 hours in one part-time job; Another employee worked 10 hours in another part-time job; If they have both been employed for at least 12 months, they can be combined to make one full-time job.
In your case
1st Job :
Worker A working part time 15 hours per week from April 2015 to March 2016 which is 12 months
Worker B working part time 15 hours per week from April 2015 to March 2016 which is 12 months.

2nd Job
You can not add 2 full time jobs to create on job. If you add 2 fulltime job UKVI are only gonna consider one keeping 30hours per week and job position in mind.
As you said the same posts of worker A and Worker B was made fulltime that means they are now two full time posts which only lasted for May 2016 to Feb 2017 which is 10 months. Hence don't qualify.

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:23 am

xeesee wrote:Hello,

Generate FPS,EPS etc..

Thanks
As stated in my above comments

FPS is reported monthly to HMRC covering all the payments you make to the employees of your company that month. Only the first FPS will have the starting date of the employees in it.
You need 12 FPS for the 12 months of employment for each employee for which you want to claim points for.

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:48 pm

Hi Abby,
Thanks for the reply,
my visa is expiring in the 1st week of april, so i can run the payrol of march 2017 month as well and apply on the 2nd april ,
how about Employee A working From April 2015 to March 2017 ( 24 months) 13 months part time and 11 months full time and Same with employee B but both the posts are different , will that be fine ?
Atif

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:00 am

Atif786 wrote:Hi Abby,
Thanks for the reply,
my visa is expiring in the 1st week of april, so i can run the payrol of march 2017 month as well and apply on the 2nd april ,
how about Employee A working From April 2015 to March 2017 ( 24 months) 13 months part time and 11 months full time and Same with employee B but both the posts are different , will that be fine ?
Hi Aby, Could you please reply to my Above query please as i am very confused and tensed, please please please.
Atif

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:45 am

aby00156 wrote:
xeesee wrote:Hello,

Generate FPS,EPS etc..

Thanks
As stated in my above comments

Hi Aby, I hope you are well, i am planniing to apply by the 20th march 2017, i have just one question, does RTI-FPS report has submission date and time on it as mine dosen't have howver i have FPS certificate which jas my submission time stamp and date .
kindly help.
Atif

FSD

Post by FSD » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:24 pm

Normally FPS submitted to HMRC have exact dates and time and i think FPS report must have these because caseworker can understand the months you are claiming. check with your accountant as previous FPS can be generated but do not know with date and time. As you said you can apply in the beginning of April then why you waste March FPS? you can apply in the beginning of April but application must be ready till that time otherwise in hurry you can miss any important document.

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:00 am

FSD wrote:Normally FPS submitted to HMRC have exact dates and time and i think FPS report must have these because caseworker can understand the months you are claiming. check with your accountant as previous FPS can be generated but do not know with date and time. As you said you can apply in the beginning of April then why you waste March FPS? you can apply in the beginning of April but application must be ready till that time otherwise in hurry you can miss any important document.
Thanks for the reply, i Checked the sample of other members who have got their extension successfully and they didn't have submission date and time on the FPS, however at the bottom of the report it has generated or downloaded date and time which is completely different from the submission months, it's when you generate them to get a pdf version.

would like to apply in march as my visa expiring on the 6th of April and rules and requirement changes every april so don't want to take any risks with the rules.
Atif