ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension Refused after 5 Months.Need suggestions

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

awan905
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 Extension Refused after 5 Months.Need suggestions

Post by awan905 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:06 am

Hi,
Just to update, I submitted my fresh application on 14th Oct, payment was deducted on 17th Oct. I got the biometric letters today (25th Oct) and I will give the biometrics later today.
I am yet to get a reply for the AR, which will now automatically get refused and also yet to get my documents back.
I will keep updating this thread with further progress.

One thing is silly, I applied via solicitor and instead of sending the letters to solicitor, home office sent at my address. Even though in applications for coresponside solicitor address was mentioned.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:19 am

[quote="zimba88"][quote="awan905"]Hi,

Zimba88, just need your suggestion, shell I give my biometrics straight away or should I wait for a while so that I get the documents back for the first application, which I think I will get in this week.

I need resend the documents again to home office (which are held by them a moment) so that they can attach with fresh application.

I have time till 5th Nov to give biometrics.

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:17 pm

Hi Awan,
Why do you think you will get your documents from first application back?
If thats the case, have you been told that you will need to send remaining documents later once you get them back?
As I understand, they will use the documents from your previous application as they were with HO when you submitted your new application.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:34 pm

softwareluv wrote:Hi Awan,
If thats the case, have you been told that you will need to send remaining documents later once you get them back?
As I understand, they will use the documents from your previous application as they were with HO when you submitted your new application.
If you check this forum, most of the applicants got the documents back after AR refusal, so that's why I am assuming the same but in my case they didnot return. I think they have attached those with my fresh application now.

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:17 pm

awan905 wrote:
If you check this forum, most of the applicants got the documents back after AR refusal, so that's why I am assuming the same but in my case they didnot return. I think they have attached those with my fresh application now.
Any updates Awan? Have you received your original documents yet? And I believe you paid new IHS for the fresh application, have you received refund for the first one?

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:31 pm

hamalt66 wrote:
awan905 wrote:
Any updates Awan? Have you received your original documents yet? And I believe you paid new IHS for the fresh application, have you received refund for the first one?
They didnot return my documents which I sent with first application, because I applied for fresh application while my AR was in process. I think they have attached it with new application now. Also yet to get any update, HO should have let me know till 17th Dec because this the date when 8 weeks will complete from the time of submission.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Just to update my fresh application has been approved, got the letter today dated 9th Dec. I will update full info later on and will mention some info here which will help others.

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:33 pm

Congratulations Awan.

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:49 pm

awan905 wrote:Just to update my fresh application has been approved, got the letter today dated 9th Dec. I will update full info later on and will mention some info here which will help others.
Congratulations Awan. How long did it take from submitting fresh application to approval letter please?

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:02 pm

Just to update further, most of info I have updated in this thread from which you guys can get full info. I submitted the fresh application on 14th Oct and got letter today dated 9th Dec, in exactly 8 weeks time.
I would like to mention here that I created two jobs in 2013 before 5th Oct, third one I created in May 2014 in company A and my accountant started RTI from 9 Sep 2014, later I created 1 full time job in Company B and still on going. However mainly jobs were from company A and in that I submitted RTI from sept 2014 till I was director in business A, however before that time I submitted P11, PAYSLIPS, P45, P46.P60, PERSONAL HISTORY RECORDs, which are now accepted by HO.

I have had a concern that I might get refuse again because my RTI started from sept 2014 so from OCT 2013 till sept 2014, RTI is not there and the first two jobs are also not coming in RTI. However this didnot happen because I submitted all the additional documents (which HO even have started in new rules,se 2nd Dec publication).

Also they issued refund of IHS on 10th Dec. I total it took 9months from first application to fresh one, though this time I even prepared myself and gathered the documents for JR but result is successful.

Any question please let me know or you can PM me.

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:09 pm

awan905 wrote:
total it took 9months from first application to fresh one, though this time I even prepared myself and gathered the documents for JR but result is successful.

Have they sent your original documents from first application or did you submit the fresh one and tell H/O that they have ur documents? If the they sent them, when did you receive tge

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:31 pm

No they didnot return at first time

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:34 pm

awan905 wrote:Just to update further, most of info I have updated in this thread from which you guys can get full info. I submitted the fresh application on 14th Oct and got letter today dated 9th Dec, in exactly 8 weeks time.
I would like to mention here that I created two jobs in 2013 before 5th Oct, third one I created in May 2014 in company A and my accountant started RTI from 9 Sep 2014, later I created 1 full time job in Company B and still on going. However mainly jobs were from company A and in that I submitted RTI from sept 2014 till I was director in business A, however before that time I submitted P11, PAYSLIPS, P45, P46.P60, PERSONAL HISTORY RECORDs, which are now accepted by HO.

I have had a concern that I might get refuse again because my RTI started from sept 2014 so from OCT 2013 till sept 2014, RTI is not there and the first two jobs are also not coming in RTI. However this didnot happen because I submitted all the additional documents (which HO even have started in new rules,se 2nd Dec publication).

Also they issued refund of IHS on 10th Dec. I total it took 9months from first application to fresh one, though this time I even prepared myself and gathered the documents for JR but result is successful.

Hi Awan,
Since you mentioned, what documents did you gather to be ready for JR just in case?

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:57 pm

Same documents the one which I submitted to HO and also I contacted HMRC and asked them for documents (said that I lost the record due to system failure), though they initially didnot entertain but when I contacted them through my lawyer stating that we need this for court record then they posted it.
However HO has granted the visa and did accept the documents which on this forum they dont accept from other members.

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:17 pm

awan905 wrote:... and did accept the documents which on this forum they dont accept from other members.
Which documents that they accept but previously didn't? Can give some examples?

Ams2013

Post by Ams2013 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:17 pm

awan905 wrote:Just to update further, most of info I have updated in this thread from which you guys can get full info. I submitted the fresh application on 14th Oct and got letter today dated 9th Dec, in exactly 8 weeks time.

Hi Awan,

Many congratulations, your approval also indicate that SAGE FPS reports are acceptable to HO , which most of the member were concerned that these FPS may cause issues due to clarity of rules in recent publication.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:36 pm

hamalt66 wrote:
awan905 wrote:... and did accept the documents which on this forum they dont accept from other members.
Which documents that they accept but previously didn't? Can give some examples?
Kindly read my comments, I already mentioned the full list of documents which I submitted along with fresh application. On this forum normally we have seen that HO only accepts FPS (RTI) and does not accept P11, Employee personal history or some other tax record, however in my case they have accepted this. Also they accepted this for another member, I think his ID is raj.m or similar to this

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:42 pm

Ams2013 wrote:

Hi Awan,

Many congratulations, your approval also indicate that SAGE FPS reports are acceptable to HO , which most of the member were concerned that these FPS may cause issues due to clarity of rules in recent publication.

Sage is used by many large firms and number of accountants, however from this forum it looks that when HO was giving training to case workers, at that time they might have taught the case workers in moneysoft, which is very simple and easy to use. That's why when any application comes with money soft they accept it however for other softwares they dont or take more time.

In order to keep application simple and not to put yourself in trouble try to use money soft. I might have submitted mine in money soft but I wound this forum later and I already submitted the SAGE in first application and due to that I could not submit moneysoft for fresh application.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:38 am

Further update, got the BRP today, however this is quite strange that HO sent my documents at lawyers address and BRP at my home address. Though I sent a letter to HO in 1st week of Nov informing them to only communicate at my address, not at lawyers.

Anna2016

Post by Anna2016 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:28 am

many congratulations

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:07 am

Anna2016 wrote:many congratulations
Thanks and have you submitted your fresh application

Anna2016

Post by Anna2016 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:25 am

awan905 wrote:
i am waiting the decision of my AR . i submitted the AR on 21st November still waiting and at the same time i am preparing the fresh application . many thanks .

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:12 pm

Anna2016 wrote:
awan905 wrote:
i am waiting the decision of my AR . i submitted the AR on 21st November still waiting and at the same time i am preparing the fresh application . many thanks .
Good luck and hope you will get positive decision soon.

marantok
Mood:

Post by marantok » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:36 pm

Awan, Many Congratulations and Good Luck

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:21 pm

marantok wrote:Awan, Many Congratulations and Good Luck
Thanks