ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reference Number for arranging Citizenship Ceremony

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

newbie0203
India

Reference Number for arranging Citizenship Ceremony

Post by newbie0203 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:34 am

Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering what Reference Number is used when you book Citizenship ceremony with council? Is it same as the one on your acknowledgement and Biometric letter or any different?

Also there are 2 reference numbers on Biometric letter - One Case Reference Number (9 digits) and the other one is Our Ref which is 8 characters long with first character as alphabet and rest 7 digits -> Which one is used for ceremony booking please?

TIA,

Dec17

Re: Reference Number for arranging Citizenship Ceremony

Post by Dec17 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:50 am

newbie0203 wrote:Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering what Reference Number is used when you book Citizenship ceremony with council? Is it same as the one on your acknowledgement and Biometric letter or any different?

Also there are 2 reference numbers on Biometric letter - One Case Reference Number (9 digits) and the other one is Our Ref which is 8 characters long with first character as alphabet and rest 7 digits -> Which one is used for ceremony booking please?

TIA,
hi, you need to provide the Home Office Reference no wich is 8 characters long with first character as alphabet and the rest 7 digits.

newbie0203
India

Post by newbie0203 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:00 pm

Thanks Dec17.

This wait is so pathetic, applied first week of Oct and still no news :(

Indianlonly

Post by Indianlonly » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:08 pm

I'm also applied first week in oct and no replay yet . It's looks like oct applications late although Sep application they recieved thier reply in first week in Nov
But I know few ppl applied in oct Nd recieved their approval last week and they r not members here
That's worried me specially post office Gona close for 5 days so it's look like we will recieve the replay in jan

newbie0203
India

Post by newbie0203 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:15 pm

It seems to be taking much longer for non-EU applicants as I have seen multiple approvals for October but for people going via EEA route. Don't know why such a gap between EU & Non-EU application processing :?

Indianlonly

Post by Indianlonly » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:06 pm

I'm non eu but eea route lol
Are u going to ring Ncs to ask about ur reference ceremony ?