ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Successful AR review

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Anna2016

Re: Successful AR review

Post by Anna2016 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:10 am

sorry for disturbing you I understood when I saw you first post .

Anna2016

Post by Anna2016 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:31 pm

This is big encouragement for all of members who is in the AR processing . today is the 25 days of my AR.

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:02 am

Anna2016 wrote:This is big encouragement for all of members who is in the AR processing . today is the 25 days of my AR.

Best of luck Anna
It will positive I'm sure ... :)

Anna2016

Post by Anna2016 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:49 am

Yasm33n wrote:
Anna2016 wrote:This is big encouragement for all of members who is in the AR processing . today is the 25 days of my AR.

Best of luck Anna
It will positive I'm sure ... :)
many many thanks , I am still waiting ,today is the 28th day .

b2buk
Newly Registered

Post by b2buk » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:19 pm

hi Yasm33n,
Many congrats and well done for your hard work, my case is also refused for the same reason, It will be very helpful for me if you post your AR arguments, it will be highly appreciated. i am not allowed to do PM as it says I don't have the option, otherwise i can send you my email id on this thread. thanks

b2buk
Newly Registered

Post by b2buk » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:29 pm

s_r_san wrote:
congratulation and you are a lucky person

My extension was refused only for same reason (other points were granted)
But HO refused AR also

Please forward your arguments in AR which can be helpful to me

Thanks

hi s_r_san,
many congrats to you as well that you got the visa after PREP, i am trying to contact you on your other thread in which you have written your whole your time line but unfortunately that thread topic is locked and i cannot post any replies, please do contact me via replying this post. if you remember we have already discuss this case 3 months ago, my AR is refused and i have applied JR, your comments and suggestion will be very helpful for me so please reply. thanks

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:03 am

b2buk wrote:
s_r_san wrote:

But HO refused AR also

Thanks

hi s_r_san,
many congrats to you as well that you got the visa after PREP, i am trying to contact you on your other thread in which you have written your whole your time line but unfortunately that thread topic is locked and i cannot post any replies, please do contact me via replying this post. if you remember we have already discuss this case 3 months ago, my AR is refused and i have applied JR, your comments and suggestion will be very helpful for me so please reply. thanks
Sorry to hear this B2Buk. Can you not submit a fresh application?

s_r_san

Post by s_r_san » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:30 am

b2buk wrote:
s_r_san wrote:

But HO refused AR also

Thanks

hi s_r_san,
Hi

I don't know why that thread is closed

Have you sent the pre action letter to HO?
You mentioned that you applied for JR?

b2buk
Newly Registered

Post by b2buk » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:48 pm

hamalt66 wrote: Sorry to hear this B2Buk. Can you not submit a fresh application?
hi hamalt66,
No I cannot submit fresh application as I already applied for judicial review on 14 October 2016 but didn't hear from court since then.

b2buk
Newly Registered

Post by b2buk » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:55 pm

s_r_san wrote:
Hi

Hi,
I sent pre action letter to home office in September 2016, in which home office replied that they will maintain the decision, after that on 14 October 2016 I have applied for judicial review but since then I haven't receive any reply from court or home office.

s_r_san

Post by s_r_san » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:40 am

b2buk wrote:
s_r_san wrote:
Hi

Hi,
I sent pre action letter to home office in September 2016, in which home office replied that they will maintain the decision, after that on 14 October 2016 I have applied for judicial review but since then I haven't receive any reply from court or home office.
Hi
Sorry to hear that HO has refused pre-action letter
JR will be time consuming and expensive also

In JR, judge can order HO to reconsider your VISA application. (if I am correct)
(in my case, HO agreed to reconsider with pre-action letter)

Lawyers don't have knowledge in Accounting and they may search any word to argue. Therefore you should be able to link both. (In my case, since I am from Accounting background, I could manage it).

Please get more involvement from Accountants and they can go through your case and they can give more points or arguments

Regards

b2buk
Newly Registered

Post by b2buk » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:29 am

s_r_san wrote:

Hi
Sorry to hear that HO has refused pre-action letter
JR will be time consuming and expensive also

In JR, judge can order HO to reconsider your VISA application. (if I am correct)
(in my case, HO agreed to reconsider with pre-action letter)

Lawyers don't have knowledge in Accounting and they may search any word to argue. Therefore you should be able to link both. (In my case, since I am from Accounting background, I could manage it).

Please get more involvement from Accountants and they can go through your case and they can give more points or arguments

Regards

hi,
thank you for your kind advice, my accountant and solicitor are both in touch with each other so they can make a better arguments in court.
can you please PM me your email address as I don't have an option to send PM. or I can give you my email address in the next post. your help should be really appreciated.
thanks