ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Administrative review no response for 30 days

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Anna2016

Administrative review no response for 30 days

Post by Anna2016 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:32 am

Dear friends ,
I haven't received the decison of my AR for 30 days since I submitted . could you please tell me how can I do next step?
many thanks,
Anna

noajthan

Re: Administrative review no response for 30 days

Post by noajthan » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:37 am

Relax.
Wait for Christmas season to be done with.
Wait for New Year to be done with.
Sit tight and wait.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:47 am

You need to wait till next month, could be delayed due to Festive period.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:53 am

Anna2016 wrote:Dear friends ,
I haven't received the decison of my AR for 30 days since I submitted . could you please tell me how can I do next step?
many thanks,
Anna
One more thing I missed to mention, keep an eye on your payment card through which you paid IHS & AR fee, if they will refuse the AR then remaining IHS payment will be returned and if your AR will be successful then you will only get the AR fee of amounting £80 back.

Due to Xmas post might take a bit longer

Anna2016

Post by Anna2016 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:06 am

awan905 wrote:
Anna2016 wrote:Dear friends ,
many thanks,
Anna
One more thing I missed to mention, keep an eye on your payment card through which you paid IHS & AR fee, if they will refuse the AR then remaining IHS payment will be returned and if your AR will be successful then you will only get the AR fee of amounting £80 back.

Due to Xmas post might take a bit longer
many thanks for your reply, my solicitor has done it for me ,so I don't know the AR fee ‘s detail . I will ask my husband to check the IHS again ,but we haven't received it yesterday.

Anna2016

Post by Anna2016 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:07 am

noajthan wrote:Relax.
Wait for Christmas season to be done with.
Wait for New Year to be done with.
Sit tight and wait.
many thanks

mdm
BANNED

Post by mdm » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:22 pm

hello anna,
Sorry to hear about your rejection.
So welcome to the club.I am also rejected for the same reason that i am fall to show 200k investment into annual accounts.however its their in other creditors under creditors section.

Please post when you receive your approval and kindly advise what point your solicitor point out and what ground he made to clarify for the annual accounts issue.

Thanks

Waiting for reply
Bye
And yes THE BEST OF LUCK

mdm
BANNED

Post by mdm » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:12 pm

Hello anna,
Kindly update about your AR.
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:38 pm

mdm wrote:Hello anna,
Kindly update about your AR.
Thanks
Refrain from demanding updates, members will update here if they wish :!: :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

mdm
BANNED

Post by mdm » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:54 pm

Hello zimba,

My apologies if you find it bit harsh but I don't think its your business to comment on every post.

Last post of mine.

Best of luck all.

Bye

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:23 pm

It is intrusive to demand that members respond.
And repeated "any update" posts add zero value.
The member in question is still visiting our community and yet has evidently decided not to post an update on her case.

ImmigrationBoards is not a business its a calling.

And as a Respected Guru, member Zimba is well within his or her rights to respond as little or as often as s/he sees fit.

Indeed s/he normally has to beat off a multitude of members' requests with sticks.
And I understand there was practically a social media campaign to 'bring back Zimba' when s/he enjoyed a much deserved vacation last month.

So there is no issue with the volume of responses Respected Guru Zimba is kind enough to make in his/her own valuable time.

Riverthamess
Newly Registered

Post by Riverthamess » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:36 pm

noajthan wrote:It is intrusive to demand that members respond.
And repeated "any update" posts add zero value.
The member in question is still visiting our community and yet has evidently decided not to post an update on her case.

ImmigrationBoards is not a business its a calling.

And as a Respected Guru, member Zimba is well within his or her rights to respond as little or as often as s/he sees fit.

Indeed s/he normally has to beat off a multitude of members' requests with sticks.
And I understand there was practically a social media campaign to 'bring back Zimba' when s/he enjoyed a much deserved vacation last month.

So there is no issue with the volume of responses Respected Guru Zimba is kind enough to make in his/her own valuable time.

I am silent reader, I am also interested about Anna's case, but why not to ask Anna about updates? she is in a difficult situation because UKVI delays her case and other cases for 6 month and more.
Zumba is a respected Guru, but her post in this topic have also added a zero value for readers.
Sometimes I have a feeling that Respected Guru member - Zimba, works for HO or we are on UKVI's forum. :lol:

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:47 pm

Riverthamess wrote:I am silent reader, I am also interested about Anna's case, but why not to ask Anna about updates? she is in a difficult situation because UKVI delays her case and other cases for 6 month and more.
Zumba is a respected Guru, but her post in this topic have also added a zero value for readers.
Sometimes I have a feeling that Respected Guru member - Zimba, works for HO or we are on UKVI's forum. :lol:
Indeed none of these agonised "what's happening to me"-type questions add much to the board.
And many more questions are covered in T1 Guidance if members would take the time to read it.

It is a given that UKVI cannot be held to any form of OLA or SLA and so processing times are variable.

The Board is a broad church but alleging that anyone would work for UKVI is a little below the belt.

OP is visiting board but choosing not to post on this matter any more (as is her right).
Topic closed.