ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post here

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AnOxonian
Newly Registered

Re: If you wish your account to be deactivated, please post

Post by AnOxonian » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:08 pm

Hello, please delete this account (AnOxonion) - just doing a general internet cleanup!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:43 pm

AnOxonian wrote:Hello, please delete this account (AnOxonion) - just doing a general internet cleanup!
Accounts are not deleted and posts are not deleted either. We can disable your account though. Please confirm.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

freakychin2016
Newly Registered

Post by freakychin2016 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:58 am

It's really greatful Board and all of you are very helpful. At the moment just for the privacy i want the posts/account to be deleted.

Thanks
Freakychin

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:03 am

CR001 wrote:
AnOxonian wrote:Hello, please delete this account (AnOxonion) - just doing a general internet cleanup!
Accounts are not deleted and posts are not deleted either. We can disable your account though. Please confirm.
Take note of CR001's post above. There are no exceptions, posts & accounts will NOT be deleted. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:04 am

- so think before you post and post as appropriate for a public internet discussion forum.

Remember your great-grandchildren may be reading such posts in 100 years time.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:25 am

Message from member ecogle / ecogle1976:

Please close ecogle, I will use the ecogle1976. I am not able to retrieve the pw for ecogle.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:02 am

noajthan wrote:Message from member ecogle / ecogle1976:

Please close ecogle, I will use the ecogle1976. I am not able to retrieve the pw for ecogle.
Account deactivated; (rank: inactive)

kevo44
Newly Registered

Post by kevo44 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:21 am

Hi

This forum has been very helpful. I really appreciate all the efforts.
Thank you Thank You

Please can you delete my only POST and ALSO MY ACCOUNT

Thank you very much
kev044

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:43 am

kevo44 wrote:Hi

This forum has been very helpful. I really appreciate all the efforts.
Thank you Thank You

Please can you delete my only POST and ALSO MY ACCOUNT

Thank you very much
kev044
Your account can be deactivated, but posts are NEVER deleted from the forum. Do you still want to proceed?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Ariesar
BANNED

Post by Ariesar » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:13 pm

Please delete my profile and all personal data you hold about me on your system.
I believe data is being harvested on this board and would like my data removed from your registers in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:35 pm

Ariesar wrote:Please delete my profile and all personal data you hold about me on your system.
I believe data is being harvested on this board and would like my data removed from your registers in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
geriatrix wrote:Please note:

Posts are not and will not be deleted just because they become outdated or you wish them to be deleted.
It is you who choose to and are posting in a "public" forum, so please post information appropriately ensuring privacy is not breached.

That said, if you wish to have your account deactivated (which doesn't mean that your posts will get deleted too), please leave a request in this topic.
The needful (deactivation of account, not deletion of posts) will be done - at the moderators' convenience!
Your account will be deactivated but all posts will remain as these are not deleted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ariesar
BANNED

Post by Ariesar » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:39 pm

Thank you!
Casa wrote:On the contrary, you've been given correct advice. You cannot combine previous leave as a spouse with your FLR(FP) and will need to complete a full 5 year period on your current visa before qualifying for ILR.

We currently have 118,117 members registered on the forum. As they saying goes ..you can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time

As noajthan has advised, post in the thread in the link you've been given and you can request your account to be de-activated. I hope everything works out well for you.
I have posted in the thread as requested so will you please deactivate my account and remove all and any user identifying information? Perhaps your 118117 members are mainly those you refused to deactivate. Do you also count deactivated members? Of course you do! One only has to look at the said deactivation thread to see that people are not happy with the forum. Of course you can make up your stats how ever you like but for the lowly singular me, all I want is to now be deactivated and be removed from your (false) number of members. You are not fully appraised of my personal situation so here I am laughing at what you believe is good advice. Thanks and please again deactivated and remove my profile!!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:40 pm

Ariesar wrote:Thank you!
Casa wrote:On the contrary, you've been given correct advice. You cannot combine previous leave as a spouse with your FLR(FP) and will need to complete a full 5 year period on your current visa before qualifying for ILR.

We currently have 118,117 members registered on the forum. As they saying goes ..you can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time

As noajthan has advised, post in the thread in the link you've been given and you can request your account to be de-activated. I hope everything works out well for you.
I have posted in the thread as requested so will you please deactivate my account and remove all and any user identifying information? Perhaps your 118117 members are mainly those you refused to deactivate. Do you also count deactivated members? Of course you do! One only has to look at the said deactivation thread to see that people are not happy with the forum. Of course you can make up your stats how ever you like but for the lowly singular me, all I want is to now be deactivated and be removed from your (false) number of members. You are not fully appraised of my personal situation so here I am laughing at what you believe is good advice. Thanks and please again deactivated and remove my profile!!!
Good luck, bye bye
Char (CR001 not Casa)

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:12 pm

Members who take trouble to read Board T&Cs on registering (as expected) should understand:
Why posts are not deleted;
And why UK DPA is completely out of scope.

chanianaus
Newly Registered

Post by chanianaus » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:55 pm

Please delete my profile.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:50 am

chanianaus wrote:Please delete my profile.
Profiles are not 'deleted' and neither are posts that you have made. Your account can be deactivated, but what you have posted will remain on the public page.

Advise what you want done.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

anna215
Newly Registered

Post by anna215 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:50 am

Please deactivate my account, many thanks

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:00 am

anna215 wrote:Please deactivate my account, many thanks
Your account can of course be deactivated, but the posts will remain on the forum. It might be preferable for you to take noajthan's advice and request a change of user name. Please confirm whether you still want the deactivation to go ahead.
(Casa, not CR001)

anna215
Newly Registered

Post by anna215 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:41 am

Casa wrote:
anna215 wrote:Please deactivate my account, many thanks
Your account can of course be deactivated, but the posts will remain on the forum. It might be preferable for you to take noajthan's advice and request a change of user name. Please confirm whether you still want the deactivation to go ahead.
Hi Casa

Thanks for your reply. I edited my only post before I received any replies, and now it's been quoted a couple of times and my concern is privacy.

It's unfortunate as I've been a lurker here for many months but once I posted it I felt I had put too much detail. It's unfortunate that there's no way around this. Please feel free to deactivate my profile. Again many thanks for your reply in my original post.

billi3333
inactive

Post by billi3333 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:54 pm

Please deactive my account

patelmilanb1

Post by patelmilanb1 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:51 am

Hi,
Is it also possible to delete all posts which i posted? if yes
* please delete all my posts as well.
* please deactivate y account

if not
* please do not deactivate my account as there is no point of that since my posts will be visible...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:54 am

patelmilanb1 wrote:Hi,
Is it also possible to delete all posts which i posted? if yes
* please delete all my posts as well.
* please deactivate y account

if not
* please do not deactivate my account as there is no point of that since my posts will be visible...
Posts are not deleted.
Please note:

Posts are not and will not be deleted just because they become outdated or you wish them to be deleted.
It is you who choose to and are posting in a "public" forum, so please post information appropriately ensuring privacy is not breached.

That said, if you wish to have your account deactivated (which doesn't mean that your posts will get deleted too), please leave a request in this topic.
The needful (deactivation of account, not deletion of posts) will be done - at the moderators' convenience!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Khay1234
inactive

Post by Khay1234 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:17 pm

Hi there
Please deactivate my account

mico
Newly Registered

Post by mico » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:38 pm

Please deactivate my account "mico".
thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:41 pm

mico wrote:Please deactivate my account "mico".
thanks in advance.
Then what was the point of your post/request in the link below if you were going to ask the above??? You could have just left the other one as 'not activated' instead of creating duplicate activities!! :shock:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/commen ... 26342.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)