ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Canada PRC Renewal Form

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Santana Three
Newly Registered

Canada PRC Renewal Form

Post by Santana Three » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:28 am

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

New on here, thanks in advance;

In the process of renewing my Canada PRC for the second time, in the application form:

A) Section C, #19: the list is long, do I state all stays, everywhere and stays back at home for every trip (vacation, family visit, work) or only stays of one month or longer?

B) Maybe a dated question but I couldn't find a recent answer.
Section C, #19, 20 & 21:
Is it necessary to print additional relevant pages from the application form for all extra activities or can one prepare his/her own similar/spreadsheet/white paper with the answers in question?

C) Section C, # 21: under "Period to be assessed": do I select dates for the period of the last five (5) years from estimated application signature/submission?

D) Photocopies of what documents must be notarized before submission for PRC renewal?

E) Passport is out for renewal, is it necessary to include photocopies of all passport pages or only used/stamped pages?

I appreciate your willingness to assist and look forward to your response.

Thank you.