ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letters of support. Do they have to be original?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

seasky
BANNED

Letters of support. Do they have to be original?

Post by seasky » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:24 am

ILetters of support are informal part of application. Some I have received as scans via email. Any experience here on how HO view these?

Casa

Re: Letters of support. Do they have to be original?

Post by Casa » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:31 am

For which category of application :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:37 am

Casa wrote:For which category of application :?:
ILR - ent

It is relevant to genuine entrepreneurs test

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:59 pm

What letter of support ? Why do you need such letters ?? Why such a letter should have any effect on your application ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:25 pm

Welcome back Zimba! Hope you were on vacation and not business trip and had a wonderful time.

The point of letters of support is for genuine entrepreneurs test. It is subjective. I take it a bit more seriously as I may have some complications with my application (but my company has achieved some cutting edge game changing technology for the UK)

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:41 pm

seasky wrote:Welcome back Zimba! Hope you were on vacation and not business trip and had a wonderful time.

The point of letters of support is for genuine entrepreneurs test. It is subjective. I take it a bit more seriously as I may have some complications with my application (but my company has achieved some cutting edge game changing technology for the UK)
Thanks, it was a family vacation :)
I do not think such letter will help personally
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:50 pm

zimba88 wrote:
seasky wrote:Welcome back Zimba! Hope you were on vacation and not business trip and had a wonderful time.

Thanks, it was a family vacation :)
I do not think such letter will help personally
I don't think it can hurt a few letter of support :D (an issue I have for ILR is I use 12pay payroll SW and it won't print out a document called "RTI-FPS", it calls the exact same report "Period Summary" it also does not list start/stop of employees (that is just the way the SW, which is HMRC approved, works))

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:59 pm

I really suggest to format the data as they require as I explained before. An FPS report is nothing special, it is in fact a report produced by the software. Go manual

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:02 am

zimba88 wrote:I really suggest to format the data as they require as I explained before. An FPS report is nothing special, it is in fact a report produced by the software. Go manual
So take 'period report' and change the title to FPS-RTI (the data is 100% correct), I am very uncomfortable with this. Seems like fabrication

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:41 pm

Fabrication is when you make claims that are untrue. Your payments and submission are all genuine, you simply need to format the genuine data in a way HO accepts.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 09974.html

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:52 pm

zimba88 wrote:Fabrication is when you make claims that are untrue. Your payments and submission are all genuine, you simply need to format the genuine data in a way HO accepts.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 09974.html
12Pay does not show start/end dates in the FPS report (they have a separate report for that). New employees are added to the monthly report or disappear if they left.

In my case all employees (I am claiming points for) started before my extension and just continued

again I could take the report, and using a PDF editor change the title to FPS and add start end date. The t1-ent team probably has seen 12pay report and would no this looks funny.

Fabrication (not a lawyer...) can be also for true claims. If I am missing a bank report can I take an old report, change it (with 100% true data) and submit, I think not

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:09 pm

You should do whatever you are comfortable with, however the possibility of refusal is very high. HO is very specific regarding the formatting of documents and gives you zero opportunity to defend yourself. As you can see on this forum, not sending the documents as required exactly in the rules will lead to a 100% refusal no matter how many supporting documents and evidence showing you did exactly what the asked.

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:05 am

Welcome back Zimba :D
@Seasky, this query has dragged for so long a time regarding 12pay. while not manually enter your employee details and produce your FPS using moneysoft, this is not fabrication as you are basically inputting the same data submitted by your accountant. I remember someone suggested this to you, and you said it's deception. In case you don't know using a "PDF editor to change the title to FPS and add start end date" is more corrupt and suicidal than you can imagine. Because, no one has ever used PDF editor in case like this and succeed that is why you are not getting the answers you required. All the best bro!

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:39 am

itk wrote:Welcome back Zimba :D
@Seasky, this query has dragged for so long a time regarding 12pay. while not manually enter your employee details and produce your FPS using moneysoft, this is not fabrication as you are basically inputting the same data submitted by your accountant. I remember someone suggested this to you, and you said it's deception. In case you don't know using a "PDF editor to change the title to FPS and add start end date" is more corrupt and suicidal than you can imagine. Because, no one has ever used PDF editor in case like this and succeed that is why you are not getting the answers you required. All the best bro!
How do you actually move data to moneysoft? I have 6-9 employees over 36 months. Along the way they had salary changes (bonus, payraises, maternity leave, paternity leave, child vouchers, overtime ) etc. . Manually entering these 300+ data points (monthly salary). Will definitely cause an error. (and still if HO checks they can see original FPS was sent by 12pay with a coded delivery number)