ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payroll related queries- Employer name and address

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

live4pride
- thin ice -

Payroll related queries- Employer name and address

Post by live4pride » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:15 pm

Dear members,

I have had my name and registered address changed last year. When I requested the Payroll documents I have shown registered address on initial P45 and p60's and then I asked my accountant to show the service address in later 2015 forms.

I have also have had my company name changed. My current payroll documents shows the service address and recent name. My question is would UKVI question such discrepancies or it would be expected to be understood by the case handler. I would want to focus on main things in my covering letter for application rather then these things during my business.

Please indicate if it is of any concern?

Regards
where there's a will there's a way

zimba
Mood:

Re: Payroll related queries- Employer name and address

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:29 pm

No problem. Explain in the covering letter
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

live4pride
- thin ice -

Post by live4pride » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:29 pm

zimba88 wrote:No problem. Explain in the covering letter
Thank you Zimba88 for giving me a steer on this. I will add this point in the covering letter.

Also, this is probably not relevant and I did not want to create a separate thread for my next question...

I would be interested in knowing people's preferences in sending Tier 1 Ent application and Bundle, i.e if they are sending return envelope/parcel box/do not fold envelopes? Please could you link this to relevant thread if you are aware of or advise me of what I can do in a better way?

I shall be highly thankful to your for this. :)

Regards

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:35 pm

You can include return pre-paid envelope if you wish, not required though
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

live4pride
- thin ice -

Post by live4pride » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:38 pm

zimba88 wrote:You can include return pre-paid envelope if you wish, not required though
Thank you Zimba88...