ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) payment Issue

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

paru.org
India

FLR(FP) payment Issue

Post by paru.org » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:06 pm

Dear respected moderator CR001 , vinny and other
I applied for my wife FP on 09/12/16, no payment has been taken as i already cancell the cheque but i rcd biometric letter today, i was expecting invalidation notice for non payment
IS it normal?
She has valid tier1 dependent visa valid till 2019 so we dont want to go further with this FP application?
so shd we:
1) not give biometric and wait for invalidation from HO side for not giving biometric in required time of 15 days ??OR
2) shd we withdraw this application ourself??

just to let u know this FP was made when she was waiting for her tier1 application outcome and when she sent this FP after she rcd approval decision in post of tier1 dependent as i applied for SET LR.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(FP) payment Issue

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:22 pm

Not sure why she applied on FLR(FP) if she also applied for Tier 1 G dep. If she applied for Tier 1 Dep before her previous visa expired, there was no need for another 'just in case' application as she would have been covered by section 3C.

You should withdraw the FLR(FP) application as if it is issued, it will cancel her PBS dep visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:26 pm

because i varied my tier1 app to SET LR and she varied from pbs dep to FP, but Actually what happened was,
when she sent this FP application , decision for Tier1 application was made by HO and the decision was in transit through post and we received that decision to grant LTR the very next day we put this FP application in post. So at the time of POSTING this application we had no way of knowing that our old application had been processed and approved>>

when u say "You should withdraw the FLR(FP) application as if it is issued, it will cancel her PBS dep visa.">>wat it means,, why pbs dependent visa will be cancelled,,
CR001 wrote:Not sure why she applied on FLR(FP) if she also applied for Tier 1 G dep. If she applied for Tier 1 Dep before her previous visa expired, there was no need for another 'just in case' application as she would have been covered by section 3C.

You should withdraw the FLR(FP) application as if it is issued, it will cancel her PBS dep visa.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:59 pm

If FLR(FP) is granted, PBS dep will cease. She cannot hold two visa at the same time.

That said, as you got ILR based on Long Residence, she should switched to FLR(M) if you meet the financial and English requirement or FLR(FP) partner route if you don't meet the financial requirement.

She cannot qualify for ILR based on 5 years residence through the PBS dependent route. It will also be risky for her to travel out of the UK and re-enter on her current visa.

What is her full UK immigration history?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:08 pm

CR001 many thx for reply,
she has been in and out of country, hasnot lived in uk continuously, 1 baby born in india so she is not eligible for FP.I will do FLR M for her later in end of 2017 after fullfill income threshold,
but now as she has valid pbs dependent visa so if i withdrw his fp or HO invalidate FP because of unatttending biometric , will that anyway effect her PBS dependent visa??

thx
My set LR stilll in progress, both of us have valid visas till 2019,
CR001 wrote:If FLR(FP) is granted, PBS dep will cease. She cannot hold two visa at the same time.

That said, as you got ILR based on Long Residence, she should switched to FLR(M) if you meet the financial and English requirement or FLR(FP) partner route if you don't meet the financial requirement.

She cannot qualify for ILR based on 5 years residence through the PBS dependent route. It will also be risky for her to travel out of the UK and re-enter on her current visa.

What is her full UK immigration history?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:13 pm

Withdrawing FLR(FP) should not affect her PBS Dep visa. FLR(FP) won't be granted anyway until your ILR is decided.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:23 pm

It appears that PBS Dependent may not be a possibility as this individual is switching to Long Residence.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:32 pm

thx cr001
dont know if i shd ask this here or not, plz delete or move if required>>
my SET LR is in process,I have my passport with me but my Life in Uk and Degree cert with HO i sent them when i varied my Tier 1 ent to SET LR, thnking it will get varied but HO made decision on my tier 1 just before i sent my SET LR same as we discussed in my wife case>>
Actually what happened was, I completed my 10 yrs of legal residence while my Tier 1 application was pending for outcome so I sent variation SET(LR) application on 02/12/2016 but on 29/11/2016, home office approved my pending Tier1 application and i received that decision to grant LTR after I POSTED this application so I had no way of knowing that my old application had been processed when I posted this SET(LR) application.

. Furthermore, the fees I sent with this SET(LR) application has been taken from my account.
i paid only differnce of £671 as i paid £1204 with tier1
so Now my question is:
i want to go to PSC but my life in uk and degree certificate with HO though i have my passports.
I tried changing my set LR to postal premium upgrade https://www.gov.uk/faster-reply-visa-application
but no response from HO , 4 emails sent already to premium service.
how to change that to premium,
>>>can i go to PSC without LIUK, and degree??
can i now
CR001 wrote:Withdrawing FLR(FP) should not affect her PBS Dep visa. FLR(FP) won't be granted anyway until your ILR is decided.