ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

6 Points On My License Will it Affect My Naturalization ????

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Xcape_24
Nigeria

Re: 6 Points On My License Will it Affect My Naturalization

Post by Xcape_24 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:51 am

Smam looking through your story from the beginning omg you are a solider and congrats on your naturalisation monsha Allah All the best.

Xcape_24
Nigeria

Post by Xcape_24 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:23 pm

Xcape_24 wrote:Smam looking through your story from the beginning omg you are a solider and congrats on your citizenship monsha Allah All the best.

John50
Newly Registered

Re: Naturalisation application.

Post by John50 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:21 pm

ban.s wrote:driving without an insurance is not a minor offence and unlikely to be disregarded.
check Good Character requirements on page 15-16 of AN Booklet
Any one got application for UK naturalisation while having 6 points on licence for driving an un insured car as learner driver under supervision of a qualified driver?
Any one having a such experience, pls requested to share the out come.

Best Regards,

Smam

Post by Smam » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:39 pm

Hi All,

By the Grace of Great Almighty Allah I have successfully received an approval for my British Naturalisation yesterday.

Finally a journey came to an end after 15 years.

When you read through this thread completely I had every thing happened to me. An accident, 6 points no my driving license, financial default, police arrest records, numerous parking ticket as I was in the hospital and parked my car in the hospital parking for 11 days.

The summary and the lesson I would like to give here for all those who really gets worried about their selves is just have strong faith on Almighty Allah and never loose hope. I believe in the fact that when Allah brings someone to the edge only two things will happen if you fall from that edge either Allah will help you to fly or will save you from falling down.

Good luck to everyone who are still waiting for their approvals.

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:55 am

Congratulations :D :D :D :D :D
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:15 am

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 47057.html

SMAM Remember how distraught you were back then, you must be over the moon now lolzzzz :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Pewasta reh shajar say umeed e bahar rakh(Remain Attached To The Tree Keep Spring’s Expectation)
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.