ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job Creation - Non Settled workers Information

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Gladiator21

Job Creation - Non Settled workers Information

Post by Gladiator21 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:50 am

Dear Members,

I am going to submit my extension application soon and preparing the documents. My query is related to number of employees in the FPS report and claiming the points for settled workers accordingly.

I have got 7 employees including directors, settled workers and non-settled workers. Four employees are settled, however FPS report is showing 7 employees. Is UKBA interested to see the identity documents and other personal details of non-settled workers? If I don't send this information, would it trigger UKBA to think that we are not revealing the information and consequently will that raise further questions? I have no problem sending all the information but just trying not to send irrelevant information.

Many thanks

ukbiz

Re: Job Creation - Non Settled workers Information

Post by ukbiz » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:18 am

Gladiator21 wrote:Dear Members,

I am going to submit my extension application soon and preparing the documents. My query is related to number of employees in the FPS report and claiming the points for settled workers accordingly.

I have got 7 employees including directors, settled workers and non-settled workers. Four employees are settled, however, FPS report is showing 7 employees. Is UKBA interested to see the identity documents and other personal details of non-settled workers? If I don't send this information, would it trigger UKBA to think that we are not revealing the information and consequently will that raise further questions? I have no problem sending all the information but just trying not to send irrelevant information.

Many thanks
As you are claiming the points for Settled Workers only , there is no need of sending IDs of non-qualifying employees, your FPS with pay details of non-settled worker will not trigger any issue if they have right to work in the UK as per their immigration status.If they are fine with their right to work, having them in FPS will help you in credibility test!

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:45 pm

There is NO such entity as UKBA any more, it is UKVI which is part of Home Office :!:
You are allowed to hire even non-settled individuals who have the right to work (e.g Tier 1 General or dependant visa holders)
You only cannot score points for them but you are legally allowed to hire them in your company. You do not need to send their details to HO.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Gladiator21 wrote:Dear Members,

I have got 7 employees including directors, settled workers and non-settled workers. Four employees are settled, however FPS report is showing 7 employees. Is UKBA interested to see the identity documents and other personal details of non-settled workers? If I don't send this information, would it trigger UKBA to think that we are not revealing the information and consequently will that raise further questions? I have no problem sending all the information but just trying not to send irrelevant information.

Many thanks
You can only send the documents and relevant information for settled workers, not need to send any info for non settled workers.

jobberman1
Newly Registered

Post by jobberman1 » Thu May 04, 2017 11:18 am

Are workers with ilr biometric card only considered as settled workers? I have a worker who is foreign nationality but has ilr status.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 04, 2017 11:35 am

jobberman1 wrote:Are workers with ilr biometric card only considered as settled workers? I have a worker who is foreign nationality but has ilr status.
Kindly refrain from tagging onto other members topic, it is considered rude and it creates confusion.

ILR = settled status so yes they are settled workers.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.