ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job creation doc. to show full time worker

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gt23

Job creation doc. to show full time worker

Post by gt23 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:10 am

Hi

I am applying for my extension soon.

I paid my employees gross annual salary (not hourly rate). They both worked 32 hours a week. On their payslip it shows basic pay but does not show their hours per week.

Now for HO evidence what can i show to prove they both worked over 30 hours a week and were paid over the national living wage. I do have employee contract but would that be enough? As rti fps report, payslips does not show hours per week.

What other acceptable documents can is show to prove my employee were working over 30 hours a week?

mishahid
Newly Registered

Re: Job creation doc. to show full time worker

Post by mishahid » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:30 am

UKBA cancelled my entrepreneur visa and give me appeal right from Pakistan and deport me. Then I went in appeal with in 10 days after deportation. after 7 months I won my appeal and after this immigration taked approx. one year to issue again my cancelled visa. So approx. one year and 7 months I was in Pakistan. Please tell me this tenure will be consider for 10 years indefinite stay or not. Please reply soon. Thanks

ukbiz

Post by ukbiz » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:47 am

mishahid wrote:UKBA cancelled my entrepreneur visa and give me appeal right from Pakistan and deport me. Then I went in appeal with in 10 days after deportation. after 7 months I won my appeal and after this immigration taked approx. one year to issue again my cancelled visa. So approx. one year and 7 months I was in Pakistan. Please tell me this tenure will be consider for 10 years indefinite stay or not. Please reply soon. Thanks

You should Start a separate thread for your query, as your post is not related to this thread.

ukbiz

Post by ukbiz » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:53 am

gt23 wrote:Hi

I am applying for my extension soon.

I paid my employees gross annual salary (not hourly rate). They both worked 32 hours a week. On their payslip it shows basic pay but does not show their hours per week.

Now for HO evidence what can i show to prove they both worked over 30 hours a week and were paid over the national living wage. I do have employee contract but would that be enough? As rti fps report, payslips does not show hours per week.

What other acceptable documents can is show to prove my employee were working over 30 hours a week?
You need to write your employee's hourly rate in the application form at given table.
Your documents i.e FPS detailed reports & Payslips should support your claim of full-time hours of your employees

gt23

Post by gt23 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:19 am

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Payslip only show basic pay and on rti it does not show hours of employees. Now i am confused how to prove they were working over 30 hours a week. I just have employee contracts.

Thanks

ukbiz

Post by ukbiz » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:32 pm

gt23 wrote:Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Payslip only show basic pay and on rti it does not show hours of employees. Now i am confused how to prove they were working over 30 hours a week. I just have employee contracts.

Thanks

SIMPLE , Case worker will do calculations (Total Gross Pay at payslips divided by hourly rate mentioned at application form ) to ascertain your full-time claim.

If you are over conscious then you can attach monthly calculations with gross pay divided by hourly rate on Excel format