ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set(LR) at PSC

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

paru.org
India

Set(LR) at PSC

Post by paru.org » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:56 pm

Dear Respected admin/moderators
i have 1 pending SET LR application with HO, which i tried to do postal upgrade with no luck.
now i want quick decision
so
can i go to PSC for another SET LR, i have valid tier1 entre visa expiring in 2019, i have my passport with me, but my life in uk and degree with HO sent with pending LR application.
so shld i withdraw existing SET LR application before going to PSC or i can withdraw that at PSC?
thx

paru.org
India

Re: Set(LR) at PSC

Post by paru.org » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:36 pm

any admins//one can be any help.
thx

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:56 pm

Why wasn't your passport submitted with your SET(LR) postal application :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:05 pm

Casa wrote:Why wasn't your passport submitted with your SET(LR) postal application :?:
See previous post. OP got Tier 1 Ent extension approval almost the same time he varied his application to ILR LR, hence why OP has his passport.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1433633
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:03 pm

casa , thx for reply..
passport is with me because , I completed my 10 yrs of legal residence while my Tier 1 application was pending for outcome so I sent this variation SET(LR) application on 30/11/2016 but on 29/11/2016, home office approved my pending Tier1 application and we received that decision to grant LTR after I POSTED this application so I had no way of knowing that my old application had been processed when I posted this SET(LR) application

i have booked now for PSC sheffield dont know where can be my originals docs(life in uk and degre certficate) jst guessing sheffield so booked for that,
if they have them thre probably will get decision on same day otherwise same letter they generally give,, :) :) :) :)
is it good idea to write to sheffield office before my appointment to recall those docs to sheffield pSC in case????

Casa wrote:Why wasn't your passport submitted with your SET(LR) postal application :?:

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:17 pm

dear admin croo1 , casa
today i rced these letters from HO,
i am trying to attach but its not working, plz advise why??
paru.org wrote:casa , thx for reply..
passport is with me because , I completed my 10 yrs of legal residence while my Tier 1 application was pending for outcome so I sent this variation SET(LR) application on 30/11/2016 but on 29/11/2016, home office approved my pending Tier1 application and we received that decision to grant LTR after I POSTED this application so I had no way of knowing that my old application had been processed when I posted this SET(LR) application

i have booked now for PSC sheffield dont know where can be my originals docs(life in uk and degre certficate) jst guessing sheffield so booked for that,
if they have them thre probably will get decision on same day otherwise same letter they generally give,, :) :) :) :)
is it good idea to write to sheffield office before my appointment to recall those docs to sheffield pSC in case????