ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application expedited through MP

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

RASHOWALI
inactive

Application expedited through MP

Post by RASHOWALI » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:05 am

Question for Gurus / Zimba,

I am a new user and one of my friend got his application expedited through MP just before Xmas. He has 2 points in mind

1- Roughly how much AVERAGE time caseworker takes to reach his decision according to your experience when case is straight forward.
2- When he should be expecting any answer/Documents/Decision bearing in mind there were Xmas and new year holidays involved. He is informed by mid Jan he will have an answer by his MP

He has serious emergency back home and on his toes to travel back.

Thanking you in advance

zimba
Mood:

Re: Application expedited through MP

Post by zimba » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:31 am

1- Roughly how much AVERAGE time caseworker takes to reach his decision according to your experience when case is straight forward.
The official guideline for non-complex applications is 8 weeks.
2- When he should be expecting any answer/Documents/Decision bearing in mind there were Xmas and new year holidays involved. He is informed by mid Jan he will have an answer by his MP
This is an unknown territory. No one can tell you how long it takes.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

RASHOWALI
inactive

Post by RASHOWALI » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:57 am

Much appreciated you quick response Zimba
Stay blessed

Hassan Rasheed

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:48 pm

I am waiting visa extension £200K since last 7 months,I have contacted HO three time never get any reply.Meanwhile my Mother inlaw died.

So its 100% true no one can give you any idea about time frame.Its totally depend on caseworker and your luck.

Thanks,
HN

RASHOWALI
inactive

Post by RASHOWALI » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:07 am

Hi Hassan,
Did you contacted through them through MP? As here is waiting time 7 months as well.

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:58 am

...have they informed you that your case will take longer than the standard 8 weeks?

RASHOWALI
inactive

Post by RASHOWALI » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:03 pm

No they informed and updated on the status of application. Contacted many time says not decided yet.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:39 pm

Every case is unique and will be decided on its own merits and within its own timeline. There is no point in discussing the timeline of every applicant here as it helps nobody. Please avoid update and timeline discussions any further :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice