ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Decision interview

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sedor21

Decision interview

Post by sedor21 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:21 pm

please the gurus i need ur help on this matter as my partner apply for her dlr extension in may 2016 . and a letter was sent to us this morning that she need to come for decision interview in lunar house .

sedor21

Re: Decision interview

Post by sedor21 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:36 pm

sedor21 wrote:please the gurus i need ur help on this matter as my partner apply for her dlr extension in may 2016 . and a letter was sent to us this morning that she need to come for decision interview in lunar house .
and my question is do we need to attend the interview of send email to to them .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:41 pm

You/spouse need to attend the interview.

Why do you think you need to send an email if the letter says attend interview :?: Has the letter given you a date and time to be at Lunar House?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sedor21

Post by sedor21 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:13 pm

the date is 17 tuesday next week but it a bit strange for them to tell us to come and collect the decision overthere that is why we are concern about this there interview

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:16 pm

There have been several reports on the forum from members being called to an interview for the decision. Some have posted that they were handed their approval on the day.

You MUST attend the interview.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

sedor21

Post by sedor21 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:37 pm

thanks for the response i will post the feedback from the interview here by next week

sedor21

Post by sedor21 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:46 pm

sedor21 wrote:thanks for the response i will post the feedback from the interview here by next week
Thanks to everyone that help me , we got the approval for another 2.5 years on DLR on family life with no restriction on the dlr and they said she can get ILR in 6 years of her dlr .

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:43 pm

sedor21 wrote:
sedor21 wrote:thanks for the response i will post the feedback from the interview here by next week
Thanks to everyone that help me , we got the approval for another 2.5 years on DLR on family life with no restriction on the dlr and they said she can get ILR in 6 years of her dlr .
Good news! Thanks for the update.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.