ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 priority Service - CoS allocation (For Sponsors/Emplo

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mul5387
Newly Registered

Tier 2 priority Service - CoS allocation (For Sponsors/Emplo

Post by mul5387 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks for your help on my previous queries. You all have been very helpful. I already posted about Unrestricted CoS allocation processing time and found that it can take upto several weeks (Some people get it within 15-20 days and other in 2 months and so..)

So my employer applied for Unrestricted CoS allocation on 12th Dec 2016 and it is still pending. My employer phoned UKVI on 9th Jan. UKVI said application is still pending, there is nothing wrong it is just the volume they have to process. They suggested to go through priority service, pay £200 and get it done in 5 working days.

Now, my employer trying to ring priority service line and no one answer the call. So my question are:
1. Can anyone tell me a best time to contact the priority service line for employers?
2. What is the correct phone number for the priority service line for employers? (Just to make sure my employer is ringing on a correct number).
3. My visa is expiring soon, if I won't able to get Unrestricted CoS before expiry date, what are the options?
4. If anyone applied for Unrestricted CoS allocation recently, how long did it take?

Thanks in advance :)

mili17
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 priority Service - CoS allocation (For Sponsors/E

Post by mili17 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:23 am

Hello,

My company recently applied and they were given this number 01415556027. Please let me know if you have received yours and what did you do?

Kind Regards
Mili

mul5387
Newly Registered

Post by mul5387 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:23 pm

mili17 wrote:Hello,

My company recently applied and they were given this number 01415556027. Please let me know if you have received yours and what did you do?

Kind Regards
Mili
My HR is trying to phone on this number but it is always busy!

Sonu143
Newly Registered

Post by Sonu143 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:37 am

mul5387 wrote:Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks for your help on my previous queries. You all have been very helpful. I already posted about Unrestricted CoS allocation processing time and found that it can take upto several weeks (Some people get it within 15-20 days and other in 2 months and so..)

So my employer applied for Unrestricted CoS allocation on 12th Dec 2016 and it is still pending. My employer phoned UKVI on 9th Jan. UKVI said application is still pending, there is nothing wrong it is just the volume they have to process. They suggested to go through priority service, pay £200 and get it done in 5 working days.

Now, my employer trying to ring priority service line and no one answer the call. So my question are:
1. Can anyone tell me a best time to contact the priority service line for employers?
2. What is the correct phone number for the priority service line for employers? (Just to make sure my employer is ringing on a correct number).
3. My visa is expiring soon, if I won't able to get Unrestricted CoS before expiry date, what are the options?
4. If anyone applied for Unrestricted CoS allocation recently, how long did it take?

Thanks in advance :)
Dear mul5387,

I am in a similar situation and need to prioritise the cos application. Would be very grateful if you could let me know about what time did you guys called as we cannot get through the line either. What is the best time to call them? Any help regarding this matter would be highly appreciated.

Also, anyone who reads this query and has any opinion about this issue, please feel free to share.

Many thanks

kumar114
Member of Standing

Post by kumar114 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:22 am

Hi all,
The phone number to call is 01415556027.

We made call at 10 am. You should keep trying. Just keep on redialing. My was connected after 12 attempt.
We made payment of £200 on the phone and on the same day they sent us an email saying allocation has been granted.

I was kind of surprised how quickly it got allocated.

Hope it helps..

Kind regards
kumar

xubash
Newly Registered

Post by xubash » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:29 am

Hi All,

I applied for annual April renewal. However, they refused saying that can't give us unrestricted COS based on our usage last year. They requested us to apply again stating migrant details, duties and responsibilities,Salary, etc. I applied again this Tuesday but forgot to choose priority service as I was completely unaware of it.

However, I called them today and requested if my request on Tuesday can qualify for priority service. Eventually, after 10 mins of pause and discussion, they accepted my request and I paid £200. Luckily the phone rang the very first time I tried. Hopefully, they will accept my request and grant me COS as my visa is expiring in a month time.

Thanks,
Subash