ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (O) Questions Tier 1 ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

micnic111
Newly Registered

Set (O) Questions Tier 1 ILR

Post by micnic111 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:20 pm

dear respected Gurus/Fellow board members,

I am applying for Ilr on 5 year Tier 1 Entrepreneur route. I have few questions, I will be grateful if you can please help. Questions are as follows:

Q 1. in form's page 78,it asks to provide following information:

For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant, documents
showing that you met the relevant requirements of the Immigration Rules.

Now my question is, what documents i should provide to HO to show that I met the relevant requirements. (just to mention, i was on Tier 4 student visa before switching to this category)

Q2. In section 6, question 6.1 asks for: 6.1

When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first
entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.

I am bit confused here, what date shall i put in here as i came to UK in 2007 but granted the leave as Tier 1 in 2012.Tier 1 leave was granted inside the country.

Q3. In section 4, question 4.5 the form asks for english language test certificate ref number, I believe I am exempted as I already been awarded points in previous extension. How should i answer this question?

Thank you so much all for taking time to read through my post. I will be very grateful if gurus can help with my above questions.

Regards
Abdullah

sniperV
Newly Registered

Re: Set (O) Questions Tier 1 ILR

Post by sniperV » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:54 pm

q1, no need to tick the box for this option

q2, it means the date you firstly enter into this category Tire 1 ENT

sniperV
Newly Registered

Post by sniperV » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:13 pm

hi,

can you please share what documents you going to submit?

micnic111
Newly Registered

Post by micnic111 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:29 pm

sniperV wrote:q1, no need to tick the box for this option

q2, it means the date you firstly enter into this category Tire 1 ENT
Dear SniperV,

Thanks for your reply. Just wanting to confirm, are you sure I shouldn't tick for question 1?

I will be grateful to have any replies from experienced gurus (CR01, Zimba) Please.

Regards
Abdullah

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:30 am

Q1 Not relevant to you
Q2 Date of initial grant of Tier 1E
Q3 Put the reference if you have, however you should automatically meet the requirement
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice