ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exceptionally complex case

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sunnysunny1994

Exceptionally complex case - ILR

Post by sunnysunny1994 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:57 pm

Hi all,

Sorry to bother you guys, I need advice/ help and information regarding letter which I received on 22/11/16 stating that my application has unexceptional complicated issues and need HO need more time. I applied my ilr (lr) on 16/6/16. My questions are:

1- is this a normal tempered letter issued by Ho when they can't decide within time limit?
2- how many of you got this letter?
3- Any approval after this kind of letter?
4- how long it gonna take now after this letter?

Kindly answer my question I shall b very thankful as I m very stressed now. Awaiting for you guys reply. Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Exceptionally complex case - ILR

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:15 pm

Topic moved to the appropriate ILR sub forum.

Kindly refrain from posting your question onto other members topics or topics in forums which are not ILR related.

It is a standard letter which many applicants of various visas get.
1- is this a normal tempered letter issued by Ho when they can't decide within time limit? Correct

2- how many of you got this letter? A lot of people get this letter, it is a standard letter.

3- Any approval after this kind of letter? Many do yes.

4- how long it gonna take now after this letter? It would be a guess. All you can do is wait.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sunnysunny1994

Post by sunnysunny1994 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:49 pm

Hi, Thank you for your fast respond. Just one more question , is it wise to contact MPs regarding this issue? can MPs do anything?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:17 pm

I doubt it. It is a standard letter, 100's of visa applicants (in the UK and abroad) get these letters. All you can really do is wait.

If you have applied for ILR based on Long Residence, likely HO need to check your full history to ensure you have complied with all your visas held, HMRC and tax all paid etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mdiqbal

Post by mdiqbal » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:52 pm

sunnysunny1994 wrote:Hi, Thank you for your fast respond. Just one more question , is it wise to contact MPs regarding this issue? can MPs do anything?
Dear sunny, don't contact with ur local MP as the ho will rush ur application with the negative attitude.....

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:02 pm

mdiqbal wrote:
sunnysunny1994 wrote:Hi, Thank you for your fast respond. Just one more question , is it wise to contact MPs regarding this issue? can MPs do anything?
Dear sunny, don't contact with ur local MP as the ho will rush ur application with the negative attitude.....
No basis for this at all :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

sunnysunny1994

Post by sunnysunny1994 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:24 pm

Thank you (CR001, Casa, miqbal) for replying. I am working as a doctor and i applied on basis of 10 years. My solicitor also said wait. problem is wait for how long. I have some personal issues and i go back home after every 4 months. This is first time i m here more than 4 month. Due to some issues i could not go on window. I applied for premium upgrade wwhich was refused by saying my Application is not eligible. Waiting is problem and i understand waiting is problem for everyone. but how long ? 3 months, 6months, 1 year. ??????

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:33 pm

No one on the forum can tell you how long HO will take. We don't work for HO and have no knowledge of their internal processes.

All you can do is wait I am afraid.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

sunnysunny1994

Post by sunnysunny1994 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:41 pm

CR001 wrote:No one on the forum can tell you how long HO will take. We don't work for HO and have no knowledge of their internal processes.

All you can do is wait I am afraid.
Well Thank you once gain. Lets see what i can do.

sunnysunny1994

Exceptionally complex case

Post by sunnysunny1994 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:39 pm

Hi all,

I applied my SET(LR) in june 2016 and received exceptional complex issue letter on 21/11/16. I like to ask if anyone got approval after getting such kind of letter. I been waiting for 7+ months but no answer. Kindly reply

Thank you.

Hiuk7777
Newly Registered

Re: Exceptionally complex case

Post by Hiuk7777 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:58 pm

Did You have interview before ?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:31 pm

How is this relevant to Tier 1 forum ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:34 pm

zimba88 wrote:How is this relevant to Tier 1 forum ?

Moved to the correct sub-forum
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:39 pm

sunnysunny1994 wrote:Hi all,

I applied my SET(LR) in june 2016 and received exceptional complex issue letter on 21/11/16. I like to ask if anyone got approval after getting such kind of letter. I been waiting for 7+ months but no answer. Kindly reply

Thank you.
If you continue to post your question multiple times in every sub forum and many other topics, your access to the forum will be restricted or terminated. You only need to post once, in the ILR sub forum and if you search the many topics on this issue, you will see that a lot of migrants applying for a whole range of visas, get this letter.

See Multiple Posts (click)

Merged with your previous topic with the same question.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

sunnysunny1994

Post by sunnysunny1994 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:19 pm

Hi all,

any approval after having exceptional complex issue letter??? I have been waiting since 7+ months. Exceptional letter issued on 21/11/16. Any approval? if yes please share for encouragement.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:27 pm

The min time frame for ILR application is 6 months. For complex cases, you should expect much longer waiting time.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:52 pm

Sit tight and wait - nothing else to be said.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.