ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Decisoin made today But no IHS refund yet

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

3dart
Newly Registered

Decisoin made today But no IHS refund yet

Post by 3dart » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:14 pm

Hello everyone !

I applied for tier 1 ent extension (£50,000) on 23rd may 2016.
I rang HO today, she said decision has been made and my package is ready to post today and you will get It soon. But I haven't received any IHS refund yet. Is it related to decision outcome? also do Home office use special next day delivery or standard delivery?
Thanks very much for you time and patience !

zimba
Mood:

Re: Decisoin made today But no IHS refund yet

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:34 pm

Please be patient until you hear back ! No one here can tell you when you get your IHS refund. Your documents arrive with normal post
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

3dart
Newly Registered

Post by 3dart » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:42 pm

thanks very much zimba for your reply!
I understand nobody can tell when I will get IHS. but I wonder if its related to decision outcome ? as most of people getting it before the decision so was just bit worried. thanks

mdm
BANNED

Post by mdm » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:52 pm

Hello,

I think now in this forum people become more rude and unnecessarily efficient.Which should not be .
People came here for easy answers and simple replies rather then getting the replies like dictators.
I respect everybody included zimba and others BUT same time i do not want them to allow others to be degraded.

Now come to the point of your phone call.In my opinion if they have to reject you they will only send you letter and if you check the wording what she told you on the phone is that your packet is getting ready which means they are sending your documents back and most chances in your visa is approved.

AGAIN I AM NOT ACCUSING ANYBODY I AM JUST MAKING ONE THING CLEAR THAT FORUM IS FOR HELP AND POSITIVITY AND NOT FOR SENDING THE HOME OFFICE POLICY GUIDANCE LINK. IN THIS CASE NO POINT TO HAVE THESE KIND OF FORUMS.

AND PLEASE STOP CLOSING THE DISCUSSIONS JUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS GOT POWER OF THAT.

THANKS

Bye

mdm
BANNED

Post by mdm » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:55 pm

Regarding your refund.It came take couple of days or also came early in my case i got refusal and after refusal very next day i get the refund.

So it depends when you will get it.Just pray you will get the good news in the post.

BEST OF LUCK

3dart
Newly Registered

Post by 3dart » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:05 pm

Thanks very much for your reply mdm. I appreciate your time and effort.
sorry to hear that you got refusal. I wish you luck

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:10 pm

Note to all.
Just as its important to comply with visa requirements when applying for a visa (in order to have any hope of success), its important to know and understand Board rules and policies.
Rather than each and every one of 100,000+ members making up their own rules.

In case its not clear to less experienced or new members, policies exist to ensure safety, to minimise abuse and also to cutdown on unnecessary noise and spam.

Here's a reminder, including no need TO SHOUT:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/announ ... 75081.html

Regarding guidance.
Ofcourse guidance is not the full picture, not the law.
Just as AR/JR are not the 'get out of jail free'-card some people treat them as.

Yet its incredible how many failures there are through not taking 5 minutes to look at guidance that is readily available.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:37 pm

3dart wrote:thanks very much zimba for your reply!
I understand nobody can tell when I will get IHS. but I wonder if its related to decision outcome ? as most of people getting it before the decision so was just bit worried. thanks
I hope you will get the good news soon..Best of Luck

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:45 pm

mdm wrote:Hello,

I think now in this forum people become more rude and unnecessarily efficient.Which should not be .
People came here for easy answers and simple replies rather then getting the replies like dictators.
I respect everybody included zimba and others BUT same time i do not want them to allow others to be degraded.

Now come to the point of your phone call.In my opinion if they have to reject you they will only send you letter and if you check the wording what she told you on the phone is that your packet is getting ready which means they are sending your documents back and most chances in your visa is approved.

AGAIN I AM NOT ACCUSING ANYBODY I AM JUST MAKING ONE THING CLEAR THAT FORUM IS FOR HELP AND POSITIVITY AND NOT FOR SENDING THE HOME OFFICE POLICY GUIDANCE LINK. IN THIS CASE NO POINT TO HAVE THESE KIND OF FORUMS.

AND PLEASE STOP CLOSING THE DISCUSSIONS JUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS GOT POWER OF THAT.

THANKS

Bye
My Dear friend,

No need to get offended, If you disagree with any post or reply you can completely ignore it.

Coming to Zimba, I follow this forum since 2013 and s/he is one of very few who contribute almost 24/7 to respond to queries and its natural for any of us to get frustrated including Zimba to answer repeated questions!!

We are a part of this forum to help each other and appreciate others view.

I hope you will get your visa too!!!

The Druid
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by The Druid » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:47 pm

3dart wrote:Hello everyone !

I rang HO today, she said decision has been made and my package is ready to post today and you will get It soon. But I haven't received any IHS refund yet. Is it related to decision outcome? also do Home office use special next day delivery or standard delivery?
Can you please give me the number which you called the home office with. My application is stuck there and I need to call them.

pauljohnson

Post by pauljohnson » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:57 pm

@ MDM

When your visa has been refused ?
You have got partial IHS Refund or full ?
What was the reason for refusal.

Thanks

mdm
BANNED

Post by mdm » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:35 pm

pauljohnson wrote:@ MDM

When your visa has been refused ?
You have got partial IHS Refund or full ?
What was the reason for refusal.

Thanks
Hello,

My visa was refused 16th of december.
Applied last year may.
Done interview in august .
I receive partial refund .
They reject because director loan word in not mention
In the account BUT amount is shown in the accounts.

All other points awarded.
Applied AR 26december.
Waiting for outcome.

Hope answer the question.

Thanks

3dart
Newly Registered

Post by 3dart » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:30 pm

The Druid wrote:

Can you please give me the number which you called the home office with. My application is stuck there and I need to call them.
Hi Druid
No is 0300 123 2241

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:32 pm

i rcd my approval back in nov 2016 via signed for 2nd class,
ihs refund: 1 day after decision letter date
thoug rcd packet after 6 days of decision date
when u rang, did they gave u tracking no, if yes, chances are approval
if no, they usually send docs via normal post but if passports are there they use signed for, that is my experience
best of luck..

3dart
Newly Registered

Post by 3dart » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:24 pm

[quote="paru.org"]i rcd my approval back in nov 2016 via signed for 2nd class,
if no, they usually send docs via normal post but if passports are there they use signed for, that is my experience
best of luck..

Hi Paru
thanks for your reply. I just got IHS refund into my account. and yes I rang them again and they gave me tracking number. Lady said its second class signed for post. Also congratulations for your visa. Good Luck

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:38 pm

congrats

they usually dont disclose outcome,

3dart wrote:
paru.org wrote:i rcd my approval back in nov 2016 via signed for 2nd class,
best of luck..

Hi Paru
thanks for your reply. I just got IHS refund into my account. and yes I rang them again and they gave me tracking number. Lady said its second class signed for post. Also congratulations for your visa. Good Luck