ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Electronic P60s - AN Form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

greg0638
Newly Registered

Electronic P60s - AN Form

Post by greg0638 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:17 pm

Dear all,

Since 2011 my employer only issues electronic P60s and payslips (as they have a right to do so). I was told by NCS (over the phone) that these are not acceptable and asked to provide statement of account from HMRC for the last 6 year. (I will try to call HMRC but expect it to be a painful and long process!)

Has anyone could advice if the printed out electronic P60 are accepted as it seems strange that they would not be. It just doesn't feel right.

I'm EEA national and have PR since 2010.

Thank you in advance,
Greg

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Electronic P60s - AN Form

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:27 pm

If you have been with your employer since 2011 (or earlier) it would be easier to obtain a letter from HR confirming that they have been employing you from date to now, stating your name and job role(s). It's the reference type letter - not need to state your salary or tax. This is one of the possible documents listed in the AN instruction.
I have done the same and no issue at all (i.e. got approved).
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

askhan

Post by askhan » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:19 pm

greg0638 wrote:Dear all,

Since 2011 my employer only issues electronic P60s and payslips (as they have a right to do so). I was told by NCS (over the phone) that these are not acceptable and asked to provide statement of account from HMRC for the last 6 year. (I will try to call HMRC but expect it to be a painful and long process!)

Has anyone could advice if the printed out electronic P60 are accepted as it seems strange that they would not be. It just doesn't feel right.

I'm EEA national and have PR since 2010.

Thank you in advance,
Greg
HI Mate.

You don't need to worry about this e p60 at all, don't worry about NCS. I have submitted 3 p60 for my ILR they are from different companies and completely different. No questions asked.
I have then applied for naturalisation with the same p60 no issue at all.

So take a fresh print out if possible colour and supplied to them. if they accept its good and if they don't don't need to worry your payslip tax reference code will said it all.

Also you can get it stamped and signed from your company Fin Controller or HR if you are eager to send them with you application.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
A.khan...
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

greg0638
Newly Registered

Post by greg0638 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:57 pm

Thanks everyone. Just for the benefit of others.. you were right in saying that the originals are not required. I've printed the electronic ones and submitted it with my application. Just got an approval letter so all went fine.