ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60's for Naturalisation application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sruveenrao
Newly Registered

P60's for Naturalisation application

Post by sruveenrao » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:57 am

Dear All ,

Hope you all doing well!.I am applying for my naturalization next week. As a part of application do I have to submit my P60'S. I am providing the employment history letter received from HMRC.Please advice.

Regards
Sruveen

askhan

Re: P60's for Naturalisation application

Post by askhan » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:28 pm

Hi Mate.

You need to carry all the P60 and HMRC documents with you if you are applying via NCS its upto them if they want to take the copies and add to application.
If you are applying via post then do include all the tax papers.

Hope this helps.
Thanks
Ak
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

sruveenrao
Newly Registered

Post by sruveenrao » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:32 pm

Hi ,

Thanks for reply.I am applying through NCS.So will take all P60's.

vin1983

Post by vin1983 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:42 pm

Hi sruveen - are you in permanent employment or contract? If it is permanent employment as per the guidance for AN no evidence is required

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:50 pm

Proof of meeting tax/NI obligations is required as per AN guidance.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

vin1983

Post by vin1983 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:06 pm

Thanks for clarifying, yes you are correct

1.48 - 1.50 You must provide details of all your National Insurance contributions made for your current and previous employment during the past 10 years. To support this claim evidence can be in the form of payslips, P60s covering the relevant period, or a letter(s) from the employer(s) confirming you have worked for them, from the start and finish date.

Does that also mean any of the above should do ex: payslip or p60s or letter? or all or combination are required
noajthan wrote:Proof of meeting tax/NI obligations is required as per AN guidance.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:11 pm

vin1983 wrote:Thanks for clarifying, yes you are correct

1.48 - 1.50 You must provide details of all your National Insurance contributions made for your current and previous employment during the past 10 years. To support this claim evidence can be in the form of payslips, P60s covering the relevant period, or a letter(s) from the employer(s) confirming you have worked for them, from the start and finish date.

Does that also mean any of the above should do ex: payslip or p60s or letter? or all or combination are required
noajthan wrote:Proof of meeting tax/NI obligations is required as per AN guidance.
Any or all.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.