ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Gagan1986

Urgent Help

Post by Gagan1986 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:32 am

Hi,
I am a naturalised British Citizen married to an Indian citizen last year in March who is now here on a spouse visa. Long story short we have been having few issues and several arguements leading to talking about divorce or separation few times including one last week. It has been really on and off but now she on Monday found out that she is pregnant(unplanned) and wants to keep the baby and where as I am very reluctant considering our relationship is in a mess first of all. But may be she is looking to use this as to live in this country as she has hinted before she doesn't want to go back.
I am a deep mess and would like some help what if I go ahead with the divorce with her pregnancy etc. Where does she stand by and and where do I stand?
I look forward to your comments.

noajthan

Re: Urgent Help

Post by noajthan » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:38 am

No need for multiple posts.
Continue in original topic where you are receiving responses.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.