ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EB-5 Visa for USA

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sharjeeljaved
Newly Registered

EB-5 Visa for USA

Post by sharjeeljaved » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi,

i want to apply for an EB-5 Visa for united states from Pakistan. Please share your experience on full process that what sort of documents will be required for this application and how to apply from Pakistan. will it be an online application or the documents are suppose to be sent to USA for prior evaluation.

Last but not least what is the success rate of this application?.

kindly shed some light

Regards

Casa

Re: EB-5 Visa for USA

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:25 pm

According to The Times of India, the US government is considering adding Pakistan to the list of banned countries and in the meantime extra vetting will be carried out for applicants from Pakistan. This may not be the ideal time to apply. :idea:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 860913.cms
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.