ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Partner

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

albertpatrashku
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Partner

Post by albertpatrashku » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:56 pm

Hello everyone!
I got residence permit on the basis of Tier 1 Exceptional Talent. Later I received BRP already being in the UK. Now I’m in Russia and I want to apply for a visa for my wife and daughter.
In this regard I have two questions:
1. Do I need to submit a separate application for my wife and for my daughter separately, or only will be enough for my wife? (in her application there is a paragraph about a dependent child with a question “is she traveling with you”)?
2. When i applied for my visa I paid for the IHS (NHS like medical insurance) for five years. Do I have to pay the same per child?
I filled out the wife’s application and in the end the bill for IHS is with the amount for only one person. So do i have to write a separate application for the child so in the end i will be billed for IHS with same amount as me or nothing is necessary and the child enters the mother's application and IHS free of charge.
Sorry for my sh**ty english, working on this hard. :shock:
Cheers

aseleznov
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Partner

Post by aseleznov » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:52 pm

Hi,

1. You need to apply a separate application for wife and for daughter. Your wife will receive her vignette in her passport and daughter must have own passport and will receive visa vignette there.

2. All dependants including children must pay IHS. Your wife and your daughter are not exceptions and will pay the same amount of IHS.

Actually, I also have gone through this way and wrote a blog about my experience of obtaining UK Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa:
Weblink removed by moderator due to containing personal identifiable information and contact details
Hope, it will be useful for some questions regarding this visa route.