ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ALWADE2016
Newly Registered

Urgent help

Post by ALWADE2016 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:21 pm

Zimba88, need your help please.

Yesterday I been in Birmingham for tier1 entrepreneur extension interview. My legal representative was with me in the interviews, after finished the interview l have asked my legal representative how my answer and he told me you are okay in all the equations except two equations I answer funny because that what I heard, but my legal representative he writes all the equations asked by the lady and he can't took during the interview.The equations was,

1) my legal representation told me, she asked me who's my neighbors in the place of work. I heard how many items you sell, and my answer was we selling more than 100 different items from different company's.

2) she asked me how many shares you have. My answer was I bought 2 shares each share £100000. The correct answer should be I bought 2 shares and 1 shares was transferred, after that she asked me how much you paid for the transferred share.

According to my legal representative I answer all the equations right except these two equations. Do you think it will raise some issues

Thank you

zimba
Mood:

Re: Urgent help

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:33 pm

Not a big issue, just relax and wait to hear back
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ALWADE2016
Newly Registered

Post by ALWADE2016 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:17 pm

Thank you zimba88, I am really worried about may be refused my application, due to wrong answer for that equations, and because this is the last chance for me, my first application was refused and admin review refused too. I am 100% sure in this application I was meeting all the requirements for extension unless if they consider me I am not a genuine entrepreneur. What you think if I asked my Solicitor to write a letter to the caseworker, explain that I am not heard the question probably. Because when she asked me about my neighbors my answer wasn't I didn't know.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:29 pm

ALWADE2016 wrote:Thank you zimba88, I am really worried about may be refused my application, due to wrong answer for that equations, and because this is the last chance for me, my first application was refused and admin review refused too. I am 100% sure in this application I was meeting all the requirements for extension unless if they consider me I am not a genuine entrepreneur. What you think if I asked my Solicitor to write a letter to the caseworker, explain that I am not heard the question probably. Because when she asked me about my neighbors my answer wasn't I didn't know.
Do not be paranoid. There is nothing you can do now and there is no evidence that minor errors like this will lead to a rejection.
They will refuse applicants that are clearly not genuine and have not invested money or followed the rules
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:21 am

Relax
It's nothing to worry about

ALWADE2016
Newly Registered

Post by ALWADE2016 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:28 am

I am worried to much about the outcome of interview. Because three of my children waited for extension to start university, otherwise they lose the whole year and they can't accept them in the university without their ID and Visa.

marantok
Mood:

Post by marantok » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:39 pm

ALWADE2016 wrote:I am worried to much about the outcome of interview. Because three of my children waited for extension to start university, otherwise they lose the whole year and they can't accept them in the university without their ID and Visa.
Don't worry... I have made lot of silly mistakes like these. Added to that, some of the answers given by me and my partner are quiet contradictory but offcourse very minor things. Still we managed to get the Visa(T1Ext Team), they look into more of Business Genuinety.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:01 pm

ALWADE2016 wrote:I am worried to much about the outcome of interview. Because three of my children waited for extension to start university, otherwise they lose the whole year and they can't accept them in the university without their ID and Visa.

We can feel your situation. But all we can say now is 'don't worry and relax', at this point nobody can guarantee anything; yet keep calm and stay positive.

I also have heard people with a lot of blunders in interview being successfully though. And the interviewers are not the caseworkers, may be he has perceived your other points as genuine as it could be.

All the best and share your good news to all of us, when it reaches to you.