ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Granted refund of NHS Surcharge

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

paru.org
India

Re: ILR Granted refund of NHS Surcharge

Post by paru.org » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:14 pm

how many days be4 u sent letter? and which email address u use for email. pls share,,thx
JS28 wrote:I sent an email and letter and stiill not received any response or refund!I am annoyed

JS28
Member of Standing

Post by JS28 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:57 pm

The email that was mentioned here. I was refused a refund too.

Can the other members pls share the letter that you sent

Thanks

JS28
Member of Standing

Post by JS28 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:03 pm

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-635885

I have raised this query before and as you can see from the link, home office gave me a reply to which they said IHS should be refunded. Pls feel free to use this against these money making monsters and pls share your experience

Thanks

JS28
Member of Standing

Post by JS28 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:04 pm

I have raised this query before and as you can see from the link, home office gave me a reply to which they said IHS should be refunded. Pls feel free to use this against these money making monsters and pls share your experience

Thanks

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:27 am

thx for sharing the link, which psc u applied for refund?

did u wrote to sheffield or croydon.??
i was refused refund at BELFAST psc last week.
i am now thinking to write to croydon psc.
JS28 wrote:https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-635885

Thanks

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:35 am

hi
which psc u atended.,,//sent email to ??
cyborg001 wrote:Guys, I have an update. I just got a response back from that PSC Refunds email address telling me that my full £500 IHS refund has been processed and money should be back on my card inside 28 days!!

As per the above they shouldn't since I switched to ILR nearly 8 months after my spouse visa (which was granted) for 2.5 years! :?

But anyway, if this works then wonderful example of public sector efficiency and worth a shot for other PSC applicants as well.

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:21 am

have u got refund??
JS28 wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:04 pm

Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:55 am

If refused a refund on IHS, then complain and quote:
PEO Complaints Mailbox, Home Office 10 September 2015 wrote:If during their term of employment they become eligible for ILR and are successful with their application then any overlapping period of Leave will be refunded. However, a decision needs to have been taken on their application before this happens.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ILR2015-2016

Post by ILR2015-2016 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:38 pm

saj626 wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:06 pm
just an update today i have received IHS refund after i have sent a letter to caseworker.

Many thanks
Hi,

please can you update me on refund of IHS fee. My husband applied for FLR fp on 11/09/2017 and varied to LR on 08/01/2018 and his application got approved as well on same day. we have now received the FLR FP refund as well nut never received the IHS charge back.

could you please help me in regards to the IHS refund process.

thaophan
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Post by thaophan » Tue May 15, 2018 11:41 am

Hello
can anyone explain to me what happened
I am going to apply ILR by Discretionary ( after 6 yrs granted) form set (0)
So for next application to ILR, how much IHS I have to pay for how many years ??
and i read through your guys comment, does HO refund it since we have ILR visa??
i cannot find this creteria somewhere, pls comment me

thank you so much