ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Social cultural family ties

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ILRasi
Mood:
India

Social cultural family ties

Post by ILRasi » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:14 am

Hi

For the question social family ties I have just mentioned mother
as mother live in India. I haven't listed all relatives.My brother take care of my mother in India. I am not sure whether I should have mentioned my brother as well.?

Please advise.

Thank you.

askhan

Re: Social cultural family ties

Post by askhan » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:38 am

Hi mate..

This is absolutely fine. You need to add any more information.

Thanks
Akbar
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:10 pm

What application are you making? ADR or visit or other?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:35 pm

secret.simon wrote:What application are you making? ADR or visit or other?
It appears a visitor visa for the OP's mother.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... l#p1451389
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:38 pm

ILRasi wrote:Hi

as mother live in India. I haven't listed all relatives.My brother take care of my mother in India. I am not sure whether I should have mentioned my brother as well.?

Please advise.

Thank you.
If your mother is applying for a visitor visa the form is asking what family ties she has in her home country. Not what ties you have in India as the sponsor :idea:

Opening multiple threads is confusing....and your question isn't relevant in the ILR sub-forum
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:45 pm

Casa wrote:
ILRasi wrote:Hi

Please advise.

Thank you.
If your mother is applying for a visitor visa the form is asking what family ties she has in her home country. Not what ties you have in India as the sponsor :idea:

Opening multiple threads is confusing....and your question isn't relevant in the ILR sub-forum
Ah! I've read through your threads again and now guess that this relates to your ILR application, not your mother's visitor visa application. :!:

What category of visa do you hold at present?
(Casa, not CR001)