ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension or FLR FP, which option is better? zimba88

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mf22

plz plz help me, table 3b1

Post by mf22 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:55 am

hi, i am a new member and i got lot of information on initial application and now need help from senior members especially ZIMA88 at this extension application, so please help me, my questions as under:
Q 1: i transfer 57k from my personal account to business account but in around 39 transactions as director loan, so i put all 39 transactions details in table 3b1 ?
Q 2: 3 months short in 10 years, so tier 1 extension is worth or i apply FLR FP and gain some time to reach 10 years and apply for indefinite, because i have very limited activity in my business and my business in loss in ALL 3 years !!
Q 3: if my extension refused and i vary application on 10 years long residence in 14 days administrative review time, the day before i vary, the 3c will inactive?

please guide me regarding these questions, i will really thankful to everyone because i am in serious tension.

Mrchaany

Re: plz plz help me, table 3b1

Post by Mrchaany » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:01 am

Q1 put only each year transaction and compare to the unaudited account each year.
Q 2 please only trust on tier 1 extension from where u can vary.
Q3 yes
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

mf22

Post by mf22 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:00 am

Business2business wrote:Q1 put only each year transaction and compare to the unaudited account each year.
Q 2 please only trust on tier 1 extension from where u can vary.
Q3 yes
Thanks for your reply, can you plz bit explain answer 2, and if I refused before reacing 10 years then what option I have there, plz reply me

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:00 am

Your extension application will take more then month to concluded and if unfortunately refused they will give you AR for 14 days and it will also take one month for decision.
So donot worry should concentrate on extension requirements.
Best of luck

mf22

Post by mf22 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:05 pm

Business2business wrote:Your extension application will take more then month to concluded and if unfortunately refused they will give you AR for 14 days and it will also take one month for decision.
So donot worry should concentrate on extension requirements.
Best of luck
But If I refused and make any fresh application and 3c will inactive one day before fresh application and 3c need active for 10 years long residence application, am I right on this point? Plz reply

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:11 pm

After refusal you have AR option and after AR conclusion you have another 14 days to make any fresh application and your 3c will be active for your make fresh application for long residency 10 year ilr.
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

mf22

Post by mf22 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:39 pm

Business2business wrote:After refusal you have AR option and after AR conclusion you have another 14 days to make any fresh application and your 3c will be active for your make fresh application for long residency 10 year ilr.
3c will inactive when I make fresh application
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... ave_v7.pdf
Plz read page 5 and page 17 example 1
And give me your opinion again plz

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:46 pm

When is your ilr due, if you only need three months then don't worry it will take time for your extension application processing,
Don't worry

mf22

Post by mf22 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:23 pm

Business2business wrote:When is your ilr due, if you only need three months then don't worry it will take time for your extension application processing,
Don't worry
Total 3 months short, and actually I short 2 months and 4 days, Bcz I can apply 28 early !!
What's your opinion now?

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:31 pm

As i said, only concentrate on your Tier 1 E extension, the proceeding time will take months, and also AR will take a month to proceed.

good luck

mf22

Post by mf22 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:51 pm

Business2business wrote:As i said, only concentrate on your Tier 1 E extension, the proceeding time will take months, and also AR will take a month to proceed.

good luck
Thanks very much

mf22

Zimba88 plz guide me, table 3b1

Post by mf22 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:53 pm

mf22 wrote:hi, i am a new member and i got lot of information on initial application and now need help from senior members especially ZIMA88 at this extension application, so please help me, my questions as under:
Q 1: i transfer 57k from my personal account to business account but in around 39 transactions as director loan, so i put all 39 transactions details in table 3b1 ?
Q 2: 3 months short in 10 years, so tier 1 extension is worth or i apply FLR FP and gain some time to reach 10 years and apply for indefinite, because i have very limited activity in my business and my business in loss in ALL 3 years !!
Q 3: if my extension refused and i vary application on 10 years long residence in 14 days administrative review time, the day before i vary, the 3c will inactive?

please guide me regarding these questions, i will really thankful to everyone because i am in serious tension.

mf22

Tier 1 extension or FLR FP, which option is better? zimba88

Post by mf22 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:52 pm

Hi all respected members, please help me in this matter:
Q 1: 3 months short in my 10 years, less 28 days i need 2 months so whats option is better for me? will i go for tier 1 extension or flr fp? because i have very limited business activity, my company unable to gain business, but i have completed all other extension requirements, ie 2 jobs, 57k investment etc etc,
so please guide me in this situation, i thankful to everyone

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 extension or FLR FP, which option is better? zimb

Post by hina_pirzada » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:40 am

If you think you have strong base to apply Further Leave to Remain for Private Life for example if you have family here and any of children in the UK more than 7 years so you can apply under family life route.

If you don't have enough evidence to support your claim so be remember Home Office now a days refusing the application very quickly because they know the intention of applicant.

If you are single so I advise you to file ur case as normal. if you have invested ur funds and u have all relevant documents so Home will take up to 8 week to decide ur application and I think you can gain your time and vary ur application for ILR.

mf22

Post by mf22 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:35 am

hina_pirzada wrote:If you think you have strong base to apply Further Leave to Remain for Private Life for example if you have family here and any of children in the UK more than 7 years so you can apply under family life route.

If you don't have enough evidence to support your claim so be remember Home Office now a days refusing the application very quickly because they know the intention of applicant.

If you are single so I advise you to file ur case as normal. if you have invested ur funds and u have all relevant documents so Home will take up to 8 week to decide ur application and I think you can gain your time and vary ur application for ILR.
thanks for your detailed response, my patner and 2 kids are here in uk for last 2 years, they came from home country, all documents ready for extension but no such business activity and my business is in loss in all three years (this is the weak area), and i think flr fp application takes some long time, do you think home office takes decision in 2 months on flr fp application ??
if unfortunately my extension application will refused then whats option i have? plz reply me please

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:18 am

If your wife and children have only been in the UK for 2 years and are from your home country, a FLR(FP) partner route application stands little chance of being approved. You don't qualify for FLR(FP) parent route as you aren't living separately from the mother of your children.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

mf22

Post by mf22 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Casa wrote:If your wife and children have only been in the UK for 2 years and are from your home country, a FLR(FP) partner route application stands little chance of being approved. You don't qualify for FLR(FP) parent route as you aren't living separately from the mother of your children.
Thanks for your reply, I just need 2 months to reach 10 years, so can I drag this time, tier 1 extension is better option or flr fp? Which option is better? Plz guide me

zamaha
Member of Standing

Post by zamaha » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:44 pm

Hi
I am answering you only based on my last experience. Senior members can guide you better.
This time, I paid for application fee via check. It took about 3 weeks to cash it. Then they sent the bio letter which u have 2 weeks to do it. I know sometimes people postpone it as well. So you buy more time.

But, if you apply based on 10 years? Do not you need to show the company's documents and 2 employees ...?

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by hina_pirzada » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:45 pm

Hi, I advise you the go with your extension application. In your case I am agree with CASA findings. Your family time in UK is only 2 years so there is no point to apply FLR(FP) application. Some time Home Office take decision quickly without any right of appeal. If you apply in tribunal for appeal so the tribunal first look at your case and allow of disregard you appeal right.

The best option is inline all your documents and go for extension. I am thinking that you did not consider ur leave and you are relying on FLR(FP) application from the start.

Its up to you which route you select.

Best of Luck.

Also read all immigration rules before apply FLR(FP) application. Ask the solicitor are u allowed to vary ur application to ILR while ur application of FLR(FP) is under consideration.

mf22

Post by mf22 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:15 pm

hina_pirzada wrote:Hi, I advise you the go with your extension application. In your case I am agree with CASA findings. Your family time in UK is only 2 years so there is no point to apply FLR(FP) application. Some time Home Office take decision quickly without any right of appeal. If you apply in tribunal for appeal so the tribunal first look at your case and allow of disregard you appeal right.

The best option is inline all your documents and go for extension. I am thinking that you did not consider ur leave and you are relying on FLR(FP) application from the start.

Its up to you which route you select.

Best of Luck.

Also read all immigration rules before apply FLR(FP) application. Ask the solicitor are u allowed to vary ur application to ILR while ur application of FLR(FP) is under consideration.
Thanks for reply, no no I prepare everything but only issue that I don't good business activity otherwise I have 2 employees for last 18 months on full time and invest 57k, I only scared that if home office make decision quickly and if refused then I will be in problem, that's why I think about flr fp Bcz it takes long and I easily reach 10 years ilr route, what's your opinion now plz?

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by hina_pirzada » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:56 pm

My Dear Friend,

You are confusing yourself. You are telling that u have invested 57K and you have two employees? Can I ask where u invested money? If your business in loss so it does not effect on your extension. It is not necessary that you can generate revenue upto £100,000.

Small business has many issues. I don't know why u are confusing yourself or your hiding something from us.

Extension application normally takes 4-5 months. 8-week there normal time. They cant look at your case straightaway.

You can easily cover your 2 months time on this application. When you vary your application to ILR they can refund you your IHS fee.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:20 am

Firstly why do you say you will be refused an extension ?? Do you score all the points so far ??
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

mf22

Post by mf22 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:46 am

zimba88 wrote:Firstly why do you say you will be refused an extension ?? Do you score all the points so far ??
Thanks very much zimba88, extremely I am waiting for your response,
Because I have only 5 invoices in 3 years, but I transferred 57k in last 3 years and have 2 full time employees for last 18 months, no issue with the points scoring, only issue is credibility,
What's your kind opinion in this situation? Plz

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:56 am

You should apply for extension, 3 months is not long enough for an investigation by HO. As you see today on forum, it has taken HO a whole year to refuse an applicant on similar grounds. Apply for extension then vary to SET(LR) ,that is the best option in my opinion
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

mf22

Post by mf22 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:31 am

thanks zimba88 for reply,
i need only 2 months bcz 28 days are regardless, if they decide early and refuse me then whats option i have?
3c will continue after refusal ?
as far as my knowledge if someone vary after refusal, 3c will inactive day before variation date and 3c is necessary for 10 years long residency route,

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... ave_v7.pdf
plz read page 5 and page 17 example 1
and need your opinion on this