ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sign FPS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rocher

Sign FPS

Post by Rocher » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:51 am

Dear senior members do we need to sign FPS, wages slips and all Ps like P45,P46 etc????

Theres no any guidence regarding signin these documents but still am wandering if these documents needs to be sign or not

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Sign FPS

Post by Mak9878 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:55 am

Hi there,

There is no such requirement as far as i have been answered back by senior but some people have put "duplicate copy" stamp on payslips and signed fps.. where as some people have put "original seen" on the employees passport and visa..

Further we leave it on other members...what specifically to be signed, stamped or dated..

bajo85
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Post by bajo85 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:42 am

Well, they have asked to sign previous years FPS if you've joined an existing business in a question N3 on the form

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:51 pm

Rocher wrote:Dear senior members do we need to sign FPS, wages slips and all Ps like P45,P46 etc????

Theres no any guidence regarding signing these documents but still am wandering if these documents needs to be sign or not
Sign the documents.....as many had been refused before for not signing it(FPS, employee documets, payslips etc). You do not want to go through the stress of a refusal just for not signing a particular document. It won't cost anything for signing the documents. My Personal Opinion

Rocher

Post by Rocher » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:35 pm

But it doesn't say in guidence that u need to sign Fps and wage slips. Actually i have already sent my documents not bit worried

Rocher

Post by Rocher » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:38 pm

Zimba what would you like to say about this issue. It will be great full.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:49 pm

You you are required to SIGN:

- Your company accounts as a director
- Your application form as shown
- Director's loan agreement / 3rd party investment letter
- CT online submission copy as correct as required in the guide (that is usually the CT600)

There is NO requirement to sign any other documents.
VERY VERY IMPORTANT: P45, P46, P32, P11 are NOT acceptable forms of evidence for job creation if you created your jobs AFTER 5 October 2013. Please READ the guide
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Rocher

Post by Rocher » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:38 pm

Thanks zimba now you made me feel better.
Actually most of the people on this forum are signing these stuff which are not mentioned in policy guidance thats why i got worried.

Rocher

Post by Rocher » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:44 pm

Hopefully we dont required to sign employees passport copy as seen orignal as well???

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:48 pm

Rocher wrote:Hopefully we dont required to sign employees passport copy as seen orignal as well???
No
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:37 am

I dont think you are required to sign those documents except the ones zimba has informed u.
I dont think anyone has been rejected solely for not signing the documents. There were other reasons for their rejections.
Good luck