ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension or FLR FP, which option is better? zimba88

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mf22

Re: Tier 1 extension or FLR FP, which option is better? zimb

Post by mf22 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:38 am

zimba88 wrote:You never know when your application will be considered. They might briefly look at your application to start the checks and realise very early on that you are ineligible. If they notice this within the first 2 months, the case worker certainly refuses your application
Thanks sir, but if caseworker start things after two months then what's chances? Had you heard any early set LR application submission?
Plz share your opinion sir

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:18 am

u have been clearly advised in simple english by zimba and cr001, but i guess u r in mood to do smthing wrong and waste ur 10 yrs of struggle,
again best option for u is to just follow zimba advice and not to create ur own theories
just go 4 ur tier 1 extension and then vary,
BOLuck..
mf22 wrote:
zimba88 wrote:You never know when your application will be considered. They might briefly look at your application to start the checks and realise very early on that you are ineligible. If they notice this within the first 2 months, the case worker certainly refuses your application
Thanks sir, but if caseworker start things after two months then what's chances? Had you heard any early set LR application submission?

mf22

Post by mf22 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:08 pm

paru.org wrote:u have been clearly advised in simple english by zimba and cr001, but i guess u r in mood to do smthing wrong and waste ur 10 yrs of struggle,
again best option for u is to just follow zimba advice and not to create ur own theories
just go 4 ur tier 1 extension and then vary,
BOLuck..
thanks, i will go for extension now and not in the position to take risk.
mf22 wrote:

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:59 pm

just make a valid Tier 1 Extension. and since you only need to buy 2 months time, you can easily cover this by delaying bio-metrics etc..

just make sure u make aa valid Tier 1 application (valid form, payment details etc) then you will be absolutely fine...do not overthing stuff. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET IMMEDIATE REFUSAL within 2 months...

but, I seems to me you been abusing the Entrepreneur route which is not good...certainly not good for genuine entreprenaurs...but I am sure u did have no other options... :wink:

mf22

Post by mf22 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:32 pm

zimba88 wrote:Good :D Now relax and prepare the extension
Hi zimba88, I applied tier 1 extension as per your guidance and send application via solicitor and I have 2 questions for u sir,
1 I will receive biometrics at home address or at solicitor's address?
2, once I complete 10 years and vary to Set LR then what I have to do with dependents applications? My wife doing job of 25k and we fulfill the requirements of income threshold, what option I have for my dependents application?
Please guide me regarding this with your wonderful knowledge, thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:10 am

mf22 wrote:2, once I complete 10 years and vary to Set LR then what I have to do with dependents applications? My wife doing job of 25k and we fulfill the requirements of income threshold, what option I have for my dependents application?
Your dependents will have to apply on FLR(M) and meet all the requirements. This will reset their clock to zero for ILR and they will need 5 years (2 x 2.5 year visas) on FLR(M) to qualify for ILR or earlier if they reach 10 years long residence themselves.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mf22

Post by mf22 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:35 pm

CR001 wrote:
mf22 wrote:2, once I complete 10 years and vary to Set LR then what I have to do with dependents applications? My wife doing job of 25k and we fulfill the requirements of income threshold, what option I have for my dependents application?
Your dependents will have to apply on FLR(M) and meet all the requirements. This will reset their clock to zero for ILR and they will need 5 years (2 x 2.5 year visas) on FLR(M) to qualify for ILR or earlier if they reach 10 years long residence themselves.
Thanks CR001 for your reply, they apply FLR(M) after my ILR ? Or at the time of variation? Means I vary to SET LR and my dependents vary to FLR M? Please clear me about this and please reply me. Many thanks

mf22

Post by mf22 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:29 am

CR001 wrote:
Thanks CR001 for your reply, they apply FLR(M) after my ILR ? Or at the time of variation? Means I vary to SET LR and my dependents vary to FLR M? Please clear me about this and please reply me. Many thanks

mf22

Post by mf22 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:16 pm

Hi zimbia88 pease reply me sir,

1 I will receive biometrics at home address or at solicitor's address?
2, once I complete 10 years and vary to Set LR then what I have to do with dependents applications? My wife doing job of 25k and we fulfill the requirements of income threshold, what option I have for my dependents application?

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:22 pm

CR001 has already advised what your dependants need to do once you are granted ILR under long residence. :idea:

They will have to switch to FLR(M) 5 year route (2.5 x 2.5 years) and each pay the £500 NHS surcharge in addition to the visa fee.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

mf22

Post by mf22 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:48 pm

Casa wrote:CR001 has already advised what your dependants need to do once you are granted ILR under long residence. :idea:

They will have to switch to FLR(M) 5 year route (2.5 x 2.5 years) and each pay the £500 NHS surcharge in addition to the visa fee.
Thanks sir for your reply, but question intention is different sir, my question is, our all applications under tier 1 Ent and Once i completed 10 years then I will vary to Set LR but at the time of variation my dependents stay on tier 1 extension? Or they vary their applications with Set M? This is my question sir, so please please reply me sir

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:53 pm

mf22 wrote:Thanks sir for your reply, but question intention is different sir, my question is, our all applications under tier 1 Ent and Once i completed 10 years then I will vary to Set LR but at the time of variation my dependents stay on tier 1 extension? Or they vary their applications with Set M? This is my question sir, so please please reply me sir
Casa is a 'miss' not a 'sir'.

Your dependents can vary to FLR(M) with you when you vary to ILR LR. If their Tier 1 Dependent visas have already expired, this would be the best option.

Your dependents DO NOT qualify for Set(M) - which is ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mf22

Post by mf22 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:50 pm

CR001 wrote:
mf22 wrote:Thanks sir for your reply, but question intention is different sir, my question is, our all applications under tier 1 Ent and Once i completed 10 years then I will vary to Set LR but at the time of variation my dependents stay on tier 1 extension? Or they vary their applications with Set M? This is my question sir, so please please reply me sir
Casa is a 'miss' not a 'sir'.

Your dependents can vary to FLR(M) with you when you vary to ILR LR. If their Tier 1 Dependent visas have already expired, this would be the best option.

Your dependents DO NOT qualify for Set(M) - which is ILR.
Sorry I quote u sir, plead accept my apologies for this,
I will vary to Set LR or ILR LR ? And my dependents not qualify for Set M? My wife doing 25k job, please clarify me,
Thanks very much Casa

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:00 pm

CR001 is also a 'miss' not a 'sir'. :|

You've already been advised more than once that your wife doesn't qualify for SET(M). She will have to apply for FLR(M) :!: :!:

SET LR = SET(LR) They are the same application.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

mf22

Post by mf22 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:16 pm

Casa wrote:CR001 is also a 'miss' not a 'sir'. :|

You've already been advised more than once that your wife doesn't qualify for SET(M). She will have to apply for FLR(M) :!: :!:

Thanks for your response casa, sorry I type Set M mistakenly, its FLR M, one more question I have, so please reply this,
How to pay fee difference at variation for same day service? There is no option to pay difference fee? Only full fee payment option in online booking service, please guide me about this respected casa, thanks

mf22

Post by mf22 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:38 am

Casa wrote:CR001 is also a 'miss' not a 'sir'. :|

Dear casa, please reply me on my last post, many thanks

mf22

How to pay fee difference on same day application?

Post by mf22 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:50 pm

Hi senior members, please guide me how to pay fee difference on same day application ? In online booking there is only full fee option and no other option there, please guide me, many thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: How to pay fee difference on same day application?

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:33 am

mf22 wrote:Hi senior members, please guide me how to pay fee difference on same day application ? In online booking there is only full fee option and no other option there, please guide me, many thanks
Explain this to the person collecting the fee at the PEO.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

mf22

Post by mf22 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:00 am

zimba88 wrote:
mf22 wrote:Hi senior members, please guide me how to pay fee difference on same day application ? In online booking there is only full fee option and no other option there, please guide me, many thanks
Zimba88 thanks for reply and sorry to create a new post, I thought maybe need a new thread for different answer,
How to get at PEO without booking? Pay first then able to attend PEO, in online booking website there is no option to pay the fee difference, only full fee option is there, so my question is how to pay the fee difference for same day appointment? Please guide me about this, Bcz u have lot of knowledge about everything and reply on this please, thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:22 am

Please call the booking helpline 0300 123 2241 and seek advice.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:11 am

zimba88 wrote:
You cannot pay at the PSC anymore. All payments are online when you book an appointment.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

mf22

Post by mf22 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:46 pm

CR001 wrote:
zimba88 wrote:
You cannot pay at the PSC anymore. All payments are online when you book an appointment.
Thanks very much for your reply CR001, I understand now and clear now on this matter, thanks

mf22

Post by mf22 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:52 pm

zimba88 wrote:Please call the booking helpline 0300 123 2241 and seek advice.
Thanks zimba88 I will ring them but I am sure u have better knowledge than these people/ advisers, thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:12 pm

My info on PSCs are a bit outdated as I went to PEO like 6 years ago :|

mf22

Post by mf22 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:57 pm

zimba88 wrote:My info on PSCs are a bit outdated as I went to PEO like 6 years ago :|
Thanks zimba88 I do agree with u, but there any way that I can use my existing fee and pay remaining fee for Set LR application for same day service? Basically I want to save my money, I already pay £1204 for tier 1 extension and again pay £2375 at variation and then HO refund my tier 1 fee, I want to pay only the difference but no solution I found, please guide me if u have solution? Please reply me