ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reconsideration application with 10 year banned re opened.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Reconsideration application with 10 year banned re opened.

Post by babe_khyber » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:17 am

Hello Senior member,
I was applied Naturalisation application initially in mid February 2014 Through NCS. Then my file delayed by the home office for 2 and half years to make a decision. Even every steps I had taken but unfortunately not helpful.
My MP were also involved and Solicitor as well involved. Then refused and mentioned 10 year banned from the date of decision not from the applied date which is already 2 and half years spent. Anyway I submitted reconsideration application for review and sent of any further available evidence but when I enquire for update every time the home office replied there is no time frame for reconsideration application. Almost after 8 month yesterday my Solicitor received letter from the home office and confirmed they conduct the investigation and situation should I re open this case and give you as fresh consideration and will be inform you when we make a decision thank you.

Now I am not sure what about the ban period because in the previous refusal letter they mentioned any application would be refused if makes before may 2026. I don't know what gonna happen this time but I have hope.
Any reply will be appreciated Thanks.
Let's see finger crossed.
Best regards.
Babe khyber.

blessedtoday

Re: Reconsideration application with 10 year banned re opene

Post by blessedtoday » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:34 am

Hi,

You need to wait for the UKVI to give you a decision on the reconsideration, hopefully your solicitor receiving a positive letter after a long wait yesterday means you will get a decision soon.

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Re: Reconsideration application with 10 year banned re opene

Post by babe_khyber » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:19 pm

Thank you blessedtoday,